Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 16. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 02:27:30 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

When i cashout all my tokens, i want to buy a car, and i will fulfill my needs, like buying new clothes, shoes, caps, etc. I will buy my dad a new car. Smiley and my mom a new dress, and my sisters and brothers are cash. Hope that it will happen soon.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
I don't want to cash out when it is not the time to sell my coins. I want to hold them until it has big values so that I can buy my own house and my own car.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
AzartPay
May 11, 2018, 02:22:24 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I cash out when the exchange rate covers all my expenses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
I will probably get a considerable measure of comes about because of following a portion of the bounties. Also, with the outcomes that I can use to funding and to expand interest in some Altcoin. By playing the exchanging result will absolutely be more grown once more. Be that as it may, everything should be named including science and much too great exchanging
Activity: 31
May 11, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
I would probably HOLD for long term for gain more. I will see at the end of this year . I am keeping an eye for this year 2018 , how much we gain.
Activity: 149
May 11, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
My plan is to get a lot of results from following some of the bounties. And with the results that I can use to venture capital and to increase investment in some Altcoin. By playing the trading result will certainly be more developed again. But it all needs to be named adding science and way too good trading.
Activity: 448
May 11, 2018, 02:02:40 PM
Still, i'm new in this crypto world, so my plan is to spend here one or two years and work with lot of hardwork. I have one aim in my eyes that, when i earn constantly $1000-$2000 per month then i feel i reach to some success. And one more thing, i have my own house and car but with crypto money i would like to buy again.
copper member
Activity: 262
May 11, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
my plan is simple,if I earn profit 100 dollar then I spent half of my earn profit and invest another half again with my capital.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
I want to invest my money in Altr .hat's the reason why I keep holding my bitcoins and altcoins and not being affected by its price in the market today because what matter most for me
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

If I have a very good principle because if there is a sudden need I just took the money so as to anticipate the occurrence of waste when the money is in a large amount.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
my plan will mine the coins I have earned and will keep them until the ETH price goes up well, and also my plan will follow the bounty campaign project correctly and really.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 11, 2018, 01:31:11 PM
My plan is hodl my tokens what i have now and do many more bounties in future to earn more tokens to hodl!Now i participate in beta testings like betting platforms.Now i trying to invest in more icos to earn additional rewards but this is risky to lose investments,many scams coming out and never knows who is not Sad
Activity: 59
May 11, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
I plan to pay off my loan this year. Of course, if possible, I hope I can get a better car.
Activity: 44
May 11, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
My plan is to invest to potential projects to gain more profit in future time. While I am still having a real job some of my salary I want to invest plus the rewards I am earning in bounty. Once I got enough savings after few years and gain profit in future. I will build a house, open other business and save for my children education. After that time I will leave my work and continue participating in crypto to earn more and manage my own business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 11, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Its very hard for me i think, you want buy house from profit trading or else, except you have more money to invest. but for me, my plan is doing daily traders every month i will see profit from there then thats profit i will invest in ICO. and i will doing this again.
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
i would like to wait for the price to go up and then sell it
Activity: 43
May 11, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
My plan with regards to being involved with crypto is to save as much as I can from the bounty rewards I am receiving and in the near future hopefully I could start and establish a traditional business that would give me decent, stable and passive income.
Activity: 105
May 11, 2018, 01:55:23 AM
I will keep my investment and invest in trading until it reaches a high value. It's better to put a capital on other COINS instead of just one coin at a time. According to my plan, investment and trading will be the best move. Create the opportunities that I have now.
Activity: 117
May 11, 2018, 01:53:02 AM
My plan when I earn a lot of money I will buy lots of vehicles and gadgets and I will also build a lot of business.
Activity: 504
May 11, 2018, 12:19:01 AM

f I am given the opportunity to pay money from bitcoin, I want to have my own business, open a business for the future, if to buy a car I have no idea to get there, better I save money for more important needs in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: