Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 13. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 01:20:41 PM
My plan is to devote all my time to crypto, I like it, I read something constantly, I communicate with friends on topics related to crypto currency. This is my life and my future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
My current plan is to hold everything I already have, but invest as well. I think I'll hold at least 6 months from now - a lot of big changes are coming to the crypto-world and coin prices as well, selling something now doesn't seem beneficial for me, so this is plan.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
I am enjoying my work. My plan is to get handsome amount per month with the help of bounty campaigns.
Who knows whether the bounty of the company which lasts for 4 weeks? is there a branch where such companies throw? you're tired of waiting.
You shouldn’t be chasing the most popular altcoin, the cheapest one, or even the newest one. The popularity is relevant only if you have bought way earlier and you’re now enjoying the rise generated by newcomers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:01:00 PM
I just followed some social media campaigns and signatures. I'm currently waiting for campaign payments.And of course save for the future.
Activity: 20
May 15, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
My plan, after settling everything stable, having a business and a car, i would like to stay active in business and continue doing Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
I am going to sell my coins depending on their price and how much profit I made it. I have different plans for each coin I hold. I don't think of selling everything when my portfolio hits certain amount of money.
Activity: 15
May 15, 2018, 12:50:03 PM
I'm cashing out often because I don't want to risk it to the last level. I know I might be missing a huge potential profit but who knows what the value of these coins in the future or the way the authorities would treat these coins.
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 12:07:05 PM
My plan is to earn money by participating in the bounty, then invest in eth and hold coins for a long term.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 12:05:56 PM
I think bitcoin and other altcoins in the future will grow very much, so I want to pass them for long period so that I can fulfill all the dreams of my children.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 15, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
My biggest target to withdraw money is to buy a place to live so it automatically takes a relatively long time to realize it and patience is in need to anticipate the occurrence of losses in trading.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
My plan is to make money faster, then to enjoy the old age, so as not to work being old. We need to do this now, as long as there is such an opportunity. It's time to do it otherwise it just will not work.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is to buy more ETH and invest in ICOs.
Current investment WTL (Welltrado). Thinking to buy more.
Activity: 69
May 15, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
I've been cashing out for the last few months, have made enough to live off of safer investments now.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
It seems to me, to convert all ones tokens into a fiat currency for buying a house or a car - it's silly. The property is constantly depreciating, so that I would only invest surpluses in the material values and only if necessary. Try to invest in crypto currency and forget about the possibility of withdrawal to fiat for 2-3 years.  
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
May 15, 2018, 06:37:14 AM
Right now, I just want to keep my coins until the amount is enough for me to buy a house. Who knows, a few month ahead, the price of the coin will be higher. It will make me faster to earn a lot of money. I am sure if the exchange rate of coins for the next few months will increase. Especially if the ICO that I'm following now giving me so much profit. I wiil have more tokens to store. Finally, whatever your plan, may God bless your dreams.
Activity: 153
May 15, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
a very good idea, as you say I also have a goal for the future,
for now because I'm still in college so part of the cyrpto I use to help my family's finances.
Activity: 58
May 15, 2018, 06:06:06 AM
I am enjoying my work. My plan is to get handsome amount per month with the help of bounty campaigns.
Who knows whether the bounty of the company which lasts for 4 weeks? is there a branch where such companies throw? you're tired of waiting.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
I prefer to cash out right after I get paid. That's my plan, and I think it's good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

I have no plan. Sometimes I take part in Bounty projects. Afterwards, for a while, I keep the coins That I receive as a reward for participating in the bounty. That's my whole plan.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 05:08:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: