Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 11. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 06:29:53 PM
It is rather curious that different people from different countries have similar dreams – and everyone sees in cryptocurrency the way to improve his/her wealth.
And I also dream to create my first capital by altcoins) not only build a house or buy a car, but begin my own business. In future, of course)
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:49:59 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

It will be ideal if I can sell the currency and buy a house. but it seems to me too unrealistic. Therefore, I agree for a car.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
I will cash out if I really need it. If the money is enough, the first thing I do is building a decent house for my small family, no need to be luxury that is clean and comfortable.  Wink
If the money is still enough, then I will make a simple learning place for children in my environment in order to share the knowledge that I have. And it may be useful for my environment.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 16, 2018, 03:45:12 PM
My plan is to earn as much as possible on the crypto currency, as long as there is such an opportunity. I participate in bounty campaigns, learn to trade in the market, and constantly learn all the nuances!
Same for me. But to be honest this year is very disappointing. Profits are falling in all spheres. In bounty, in ICO, in investing in coins. About airdrops even not worth talking about. I do not know whether this situation will change or the market will continue to stagnate.
Activity: 181
May 16, 2018, 03:43:36 PM
in my plan, I'm not going to withdraw money at all. and I will buy on the earned profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 03:39:59 PM
My plan is to keep my altcoins to be intact and allow it to grow in the market. Also, to continuously work to earn and invest more for cryptos. There are still so many to say.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is to try to make $ 100,000. Maybe that money for everyone is very small. But for me it's a huge fortune. I can do a lot of work for only $ 100,000. I will buy all of Bitcoin with all these assets
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

My plan is simple, just look for projects that are realistic and the people behind the project should be worthy enough as well. I currently have XMR, TAU, NEO and ICX. These coins are worth investing in.
Activity: 152
May 16, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

Always look to invest in great projects that have a clear vision and roadmap. Also check their progress and discover about their team. If all looks good then go for that coin. I also suggesting few coins.

1)   EOS
2)   NEO
3)   PRG
4)   RDD
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
My plan is to continue seeking every details of cryptocurrency for me to be aware what is happening in the world of cryptocurrency. I believe this can help me to avoid being scam in some fake ICOs.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 07:06:46 AM
My plan is to invest in order to increase my passive income. And also an increase in living conditions
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 15, 2018, 08:00:43 PM
I plan to buy the most promising coins and sit in them for at least five years. How do you think with this tactic you can earn a lot?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
I don't have a definite plan, or a goal. I imagine that I will act according to the needs that I have in each moment. For now, mine is a bet for the future. I think this is a new and emerging market that has a long way to go. If this is a good year for crytos, probably I will cash out a portion to recover the investment or if all this ends in nothing.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
May 15, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
I would ideally love to buy land and build a passive smart home and get a driverless car, sort all our health out and not be worrying about paying bills and every day hassles. I would also love to be able to get my Son married off with perhaps a deposit on a house for him and his wedding costs and help to pay off his mortgage whenever that happens. I would love to be able to help extended friends and family in need. So many dreams that crypto allows us to dream but at the moment am very far from all these goals. At least though so far it helps pay the bills and living costs, now that in itself is something. I would never want to cash out all my stash., I would try to reach one goal first take some out, then do again but making sure a new batch of coins replaces some of the sold ones. I don't need a huge house just two bedrooms and a home/office so I can work nicely at home. We are only 2 adults so no need for lambos and excesses. just live well, eat well and be able to afford to go on vacation now and then and live a healthy and happy life.

Being a legendary bounty hunters I guess your very near to all of this. You just have to work hard. For us beginners, then we still have to spend a lot of time and double our efforts. I love reading your dream, it's very detailed and I'm sure one of this days, it will happen.  God bless to you and all your dreams.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 07:42:21 PM
My plan for this year I think i have to hold of my token when i got them for this year or all this year i have to hold them for a lettle long!!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
May 15, 2018, 07:40:10 PM
I'm planning to hold my coins till the end of the year. Then I will sell them and buy something like car maybe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
My plan is to earn as much as possible on the crypto currency, as long as there is such an opportunity. I participate in bounty campaigns, learn to trade in the market, and constantly learn all the nuances!
My plan is to keep on buying bitcoin as long as i have money and as long as the price of bitcoin is affordable and my other plan is to keep investing on a good ico because i believe that when invest in good ico i will surely have a big profit.
Activity: 73
May 15, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
The plan is to live life with the freedom it deserves, realizing dreams that do not fade into oblivion behind financial and conditioned woes. Definitely not to cash out, but invest wisely, and let money pay for itself.
Activity: 122
May 15, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
I want to make people happy, but it's not buying my friends cars and houses. It is help for disadvantaged, orphans. We can make our life better if we will help each other.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
Me i think to invest into others altcoins and increase my holdings
Pages:
Jump to: