Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 14. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
If only I could make enough money so I can quit my job some day in the near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree, the plan should be. However, it often happens that the situation on the market is changing very quickly and unpredictably.
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
I cash out on a regular basis but usually when the market is bullish.  I always try to maximize my profits and never sell myself short.  Enjoying my profits by buying and spending on stuff that makes me happy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 11:08:42 AM
When it’s time to cash out my plans is to pay all the remaining payment for my car. If it’s enough to start a new small business I will invest in. Then I will start to do trading. Selling and buying coins or tokens. So after that I will have Income for the next few months.
Activity: 67
May 14, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
It's the first time I think, just to make it my best to reach it first of it then I will come to this thread again to share.
Activity: 19
May 14, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
My plan is to invest in Bitcoin. I'm just waiting for the price to drop again and I'm gonna buy. I will wait until its price increase again so that I could sell it and have a larger profit. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
What is my plan??  Hmmm. If we are talking about how to plan our cryptocurrencies,  I think it's to early for me to make a plan,  the first thing that I can do right now just collecting some crypto,s. If I have enough crypto,s maybe it could be the right time for me to make a plan how to manage that crypto,s. I smiled when I read all of comments or posting in this thread,  I'm so happy to read those comments, because there are many people who has a big hope on the crypto,s to realize their dreams,  it's really inspired me,  I also have a dream,  but I couldn't share it right now. It's to early I think,  just let me do my best to reach it first then I'll come to this thread again to share,  LET'S DO THE BEST FOR OUR DREAMS GUYS
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
May 13, 2018, 10:56:22 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I am setting my sights farther and higher. I am dreaming of making my own house and buying my own car. As of now, I still don't have the amount that I need in order for me to finally make my dreams come true. That is why if I withdraw from my crypto investments, I only withdraw a little amount, enough to buy the daily stuff that I need and some little allowance.
Activity: 308
May 13, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
I want to achieve the best in any of my work. Included in the crypto world, I want to maximize the opportunities that exist within the crypto. I should be able to get great results, and the desire I want to be buying a car and want to live in prosperity. I have to work hard and will follow soon so that the ICO project realized.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 10:49:27 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I will not cash out because that serve as the educational plan for my children instead I will continue to work hard for bitcoin and my earnings goes to my savings bitcoins as much as I can I will not cash out for I have plan for the good future of my children and for my retirement someday.
Activity: 253
May 13, 2018, 10:46:31 PM
after reaping success in crypto. I am eager to please the people I care about. buy a big house. Buy a luxury car, and also open a business. I would love to realize my wife's dream to create a school foundation. Hopefully soon be realized.
Activity: 45
May 13, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
of course everyone has a plan and big dream when memilki lot of money. for me if I have a lot of money, I will allocate funds for education and property development, and I will invest on bitcoin and other types of altcoins because of course I do not want to run out of money, and the money I invest will continue to grow
Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 09:38:36 PM
If I personally, want to make big money, cash it, and live a life that is financially secure. It's not easy, but let's hope for the best.
And anyway it's a lot of people who want it. And hopefully, I can get it all as soon as possible.

Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Actually i cash out every now and then, i don't have a plan to really stop or to leave everything at zero after i cash out. There must still be some funds circulating or in any investment. Crypto is already being recognized in the market, and i thin we all should take advantage than we could work around it at this period of time.
Activity: 644
May 13, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
Time cannot be played anymore, and things I want to do in the year 2018 that is buying a home. Yes, I want to buy a House from my work results in crypto. Of course, if I want to realize my dream, I had to work hard again. And some of the results I want to donate my orphanage. Because they are also in dire need of help, and when we have the results why not.
Activity: 117
May 13, 2018, 08:42:27 PM
I don't know im just starting up XD maybe cash bit by bit
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:38:55 PM
These days i don’t need to cash out but really don’t know when exactly i should do that. I don’t wanna have regret in future so i really try not to make a bad decision. Probably i’m gonna wait at least till 2k19 Lips sealed
Activity: 308
May 13, 2018, 08:34:51 PM
Everyone wants financial independence. After all, not everyone managed to get a favorite and well-paid job. Usually, if you get a lot of money, then you have a lot of responsibility, a lot of nerves and problems.
Activity: 58
May 13, 2018, 08:12:30 PM
My plan is to make a huge amount of money, cash them out and lead a financially secured life. That is not so easy off course but let's hope for the best.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 04:14:45 PM
One needs to follow his plans in crypto, otherwise he will become over confident and try to time predict the market, which nobody can
Pages:
Jump to: