Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 3. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I thinknit is stupid to give up some activity just because you gained enough money. You still can think of your savings for a rainy day, for example
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
if I personally have a lot of plans, if if my coin sales smoothly and can generate high profits, I also plan to build a house and make my home supplies, so that my life more comfortable and no shortage.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 09:51:33 AM
My plan of this year and maybe next year is invest in a good project of course. Then, wait until the end of the year and profit from the high cost positions of crypto coins. Certainly I will sell some of the coins if they grow well. But I think that any kind of coins shouldn't completely sold, because they can give huge growth in few years.
Activity: 24
May 31, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
my plan is to learn the cryptocurrency and also to invest.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
May 31, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
I have many plans in life but it will take a long time to be truly happens. Firstly, i want to buy a house and lot because nowadays we are renting house only so i wanted to do that. Second, i want to buy a car so we will go anywhere we wanted and get bonding together with my family. Lastly, i want to do business for my family and i will be the one to manage that so they will be relax only in the house. I believed all of this will happens because of the help of bitcoin together of the hardwork you've do and show in working it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 09:40:26 AM
My dream is very big, but it's hard to make the dream come true.I especially want to land some cars in a house but it is my trouble to do so.It's my big dream to keep my dreams together with my family and keep my family together.Although there is some difficulty in fulfilling the dream, yes, the only way to make the dream come true, and if it works the way the dream will come true.And that intelligence is the only trading if we can do trading in crypto or work in the crypto currency market, hopefully our dream will be implemented.If you do not work in crypto, you should find coins in crypto so that its future is better.It is to be remembered that every coin has its future behind it, but depending on the coins, I think that if we can find those coins, our dreams may be implemented.So we have to work accordingly to implement our dream.because I love this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My paln is to post until o earn something and then deposit it or invest it into something to make a living and then i plan to be successful in life and i hope altcoin will help me through it.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 31, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

That's your choice buddy but every one of us has different choices. In my side when I earn from bitcoin I will pay all my credits so that some of my worries will leaser and I will treat my whole family for a thanks giving blessing that I recieve. That's what I think when I earn this furom.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 31, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
while cryptocurrencies are growing, you need to take the maximum from this and withdraw Fiat currencies as often as possible and in a larger size. this will help a lot in the future
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 09:23:29 AM
I am going to sell my coins depending on their price and how much profit I made it. I have different plans for each coin I hold.

I don't think of selling everything when my portfolio hits certain amount of money.
Activity: 336
Metahash
May 31, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
In long term, i want to cache out sometimes but i am investing when i have a cache because i think novadays is the last chance for the investment, bitcoin price will increase
Activity: 52
May 31, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
This year 2018 I have lots of plans for myself, study, time with family and most especially for my investments.
I will spend more time in investing and trading to secure that I will generate a lots of income that I can be used in future purposes and serve as a fund to support my goals in life.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
I plan to cash out as soon as the price of the coin in which I invested reaches a particular target because by then, I will make a very huge profit by the time I sell and this will cover up for some things that I have in mind to do.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 08:58:41 AM
For now, just holding.  We always have to reasearch what to hold and to sell.
Activity: 33
May 31, 2018, 06:49:59 AM
if I don't have to get to the stage of the house or car, swlama it has benefited then I will melt, because here I as someone who has a lot of needs then I would be happy
Activity: 33
May 30, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
I still hold the bitcoin I have, and I will sell bitcoin if the price has reached the limit I want, I want to buy a new car.
Activity: 294
May 30, 2018, 04:30:56 AM
I have the following plan. Price Bitcoin at 7500 dollars. for me very good. And now I'm taking money out of business to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 30, 2018, 04:27:16 AM
My plan is buying house. I believe next time i can buy it
now i earn from following bounty n sometimes trading, i get much money form it
Activity: 476
May 30, 2018, 03:43:53 AM
Until now I still do not want to melt my coins, because crypto just had a great decline, so it's still not good to melt coins. I will wait for crypto to do its development on the coins. If the coins have increased and the price is good, I will dilute a little of them to buy a car and the rest for other needs.
Activity: 240
May 30, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
Well, Id like to spendit for my home, I would like to buy a house and also cars and expensive appliances that I never had before. Also, i will invest for my future, for my sons and daughters. And for the excess money... i would like to buy shoes and also clothes that I wanted since then.
Pages:
Jump to: