Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 5. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
My plan is to buy ICO weekly. Thus, I will accumulate and buy into my wallet new and new coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 12:18:09 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I plan to cash out my investments and maybe settle down if I have somewhat accumulated enough to establish a sustainable business enough to provide my family a decent life and security. I'm not actually asking for a lamborgini from my portfolio I'm just happy how much blessing crypto has become in my life.
Activity: 330
May 29, 2018, 07:08:33 AM
now 80% of people who put their funds in the cryptocurrency, the only plan is to wait for prices to start growing again. after a small correction up the price went down again and unfortunately, I am not growing much.
Activity: 8
May 29, 2018, 07:02:26 AM
I made enough to buy a house in the last 2 weeks. and half of me will be investing for my long term that is my future.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 29, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
I like many work for their future and very much hope that my investments at one point will cost just a cosmic amount
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 06:46:54 AM
I plan to withdraw money when they pay back in 2 +++ times a minimum. Or when it will be enough to invest in any major project in my plans.
Quite a good tactic, but that's have to wait a very long time you probably because the market is falling down and it will continue for a long time.
Activity: 343
May 29, 2018, 06:39:22 AM
I plan to become incredibly rich thanks to cryptocurrencies and start my own business which is already based on Fiat currencies
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
I will hold on to all my coins until I've made a significant gain from my initial investment. When I'm happy with the gains of a certain coin I will sell most of it and keep a small portion. All this can of course change if I see a project that I invested in is going down hill and I see no future in it anymore.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
May 29, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Well I discovered cryptocurrency because of my friend, and he is actively engaged in cryptocurrency. I entered the world of cryptocurrency to achieve financial freedom, I want to feel the pleasure of having a power to help other people financially especially my parents and also for myself. I want to buy the things that I really want. Whenever you have your money, I feel the greatness or power to control things.
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
My purpose - to do so that I could earn 1000-2000$ in a month. I have the house already. I want not to work. I will wait while I will do it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:54:36 AM
I plan to collect the profits of crypto for more and more I will give it a priority to buy something with a value that will keep moving up. Cars precisely its value will be reduced. The treasure that moves up will be more profitable. such as land and apartments
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 05:52:29 AM
Earn 0.5 BTC and then every profit reinvest in crypto/traditional assets
No greed
Following plan is the best way to succeed in your life
Whaletank club
May 29, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
My plan is to make money  in the space, and invest into real business, I still think we need to be prepared for anything and hedging ones profit in another real business,creating opportunity for other people to gain income is  good thing, but I believe the best feeling is to help others reach the level of sufficiency
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 29, 2018, 05:47:59 AM
Unfortunately, I did not begin to withdraw money in the winter, and now I have remained nothing. Therefore, always deduce a part of the profit if there is growth
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 29, 2018, 05:46:14 AM
Everyone has his own goal for entering the cryptocurrency world. Personally, i entered to make money in the first place as the person who introduced me had made enough money for himself. Secondly, i realized the technology behind this is a revolutionary one which will have a great positive impact in all aspects (financial, agriculture, health, engineering etc).
After making enough for myself, i wish to establish my own school which will teach Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in order to create more awareness.
Activity: 116
May 29, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
My plan is to get some money from this generosity and investment after that. I do not spend money on unnecessary things that I earned here, but I invest in new promising coins.
May 29, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
I have no exit plan because i have very small investment. I think sometimes we should cashout and then buy again. In long term i want to buy a car this investment.
Activity: 392
May 29, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
I plan to receive a stable passive income and invest for a long time in the crypto currency  Smiley
Activity: 52
May 29, 2018, 05:33:28 AM
when the question is about life or your life I have a lot to think about in my life what I should do to expand my thinking or to be a master and expert in everything that happens around me. What is my plan in my bitcoin I can extend my life about it getting a great deal of money for the prosperous I'm waiting to get the high cost of it
if you ask what your thoughts or plans are all about in your life?
Activity: 350
May 29, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
I have also many plans to cash out. I also like to own my own home. I want to tour many country with my family. I hope my dream is come true.
Pages:
Jump to: