Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 7. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:00:16 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I plan to cash out when, if ever, I hear that the crypto business is going to shutdown and that all of the coins are going to get banned or something like that. So the answer is never.
Although I'm planing on pulling out some money out of crypto from time to time and invest it in some real estate or something.
It's not smart to have all of your money in one business.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
May 28, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
Same for me ! my plan is to hodl and wait for better days  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
May 28, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
My plan is to survive this bearish run.
I can´t cashout now, because I will lose a lot of money.
But how long we have to wait to see new ATH?
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 03:50:07 AM
What is your plan? Do you want to make a lot of money from investing in bitcoin? Would you like to be an investor in the investment programs you want to become rich fast? please share with me!
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
My plan is that I will spend half of my existing capital to invest in ethereum. I will keep it for at least a month. Then I will push it off when the market returns and use the capital. that continues to restructure them invest another
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
May 28, 2018, 03:24:01 AM
Hello everybody. The plan is very simple. For today, you can buy bitcoin for $ 7000, and wait for its growth to twenty thousand. And the fact that he will reach this mark, you can not doubt, based on the latest forecasts.
I agree with you. Earning on cryptocurrency is very simple - you buy when the price has fallen and sell after it has rise in several times. You just need to believe in the potential of the cryptocurrency and be patient.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 03:19:32 AM
Hello everybody. The plan is very simple. For today, you can buy bitcoin for $ 7000, and wait for its growth to twenty thousand. And the fact that he will reach this mark, you can not doubt, based on the latest forecasts.
Activity: 129
May 28, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
my discourse is that I will collect all the results or rewards I have received on this crypto worker after that if money or capital has been collected to do a real estate business at home then I will hold all the altcoins I get back and invest in the long term. for sometime if i need i will sell it all.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
My plan is to hold my Altcoins till I get my expected profits. Don’t want sell them in losses. If possible I will plan to buy in small portions when market does down.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
they should act according to investor plans on the exchange market of cryptographic currencies. my plan is to make purchases while the prices on the stock exchange are low and find ico to be successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
May 28, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I have the exact same plan as you. I also plan to buy a house because my parents want to have their own house. Then after that, I will raise more money to buy a car. I wish very much that these two plans of mine can be realized immediately. I hope what I saved so far will get results as per my expectations.
Activity: 56
May 28, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
My plan is quite simple. I bought at a low price a few different variants in cryptocurrencies. So now I'm just waiting for the course to grow again and I can sell my coins and make money
Activity: 364
May 28, 2018, 01:00:25 AM
I will do when I earn a lot of money I will donate to charities so I can help many more people.
Activity: 42
May 28, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
my plan will mine the coins I have earned and will keep them until the ETH price goes up well, and also my plan will follow the bounty campaign project correctly and really.
Activity: 560
May 28, 2018, 12:45:17 AM
my plan when I earn a lot on altcoin will buy a car and gadgets so that I can meet some of those who are proud of it sometimes.
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 12:32:30 AM
I have a targeted plan to withdraw into money when I can roughly have a restaurant and a home.
I do Cryptocurrency business to find capital to build a house and build a good restaurant.
It might take longer. Namu I keep the spirit to my desire quickly materialized.
The rest if I have managed to get it, I will continue to invest with Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 117
May 28, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
if I earn a bit on bitcoin I will feed all the poor in my area so that the next time I earn is bigger.
copper member
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 11:56:53 PM
there is a slogan "the money is only yours when it is in your pocket" so according to my opinion keep cash-out your money regularly because no one can predict the cryptocurrency market so don't wait about anything.
Activity: 104
May 27, 2018, 11:29:22 PM
I plan to earn 10 bitcoins this year, mainly through trading and airdrop, which seems hard to come true because the market is bad and there is no good project in the airdrop.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 11:23:47 PM
my plan when I earn a great deal of altcoin and bitcoin I will buy a house and lot and lots of cars and we'll work on a lot of business so much for me.
Pages:
Jump to: