Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 10. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
I agree with your point of view. We need a place to live, that is to own a piece of land or a house. That creates peace of mind and continues to work. I am also on the road to increasing my wealth. May all good things come to me and you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
For now, just holding. Will cash out soon though. Then invest again. Some investments are meant to be shuffled. We always have to reasearch what to hold and to sell.
Activity: 18
May 19, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
My plan  is to hold my coins/ token as long as i can. Waiting for the best time to sell them at the best price and i will invest in real state properties soon.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 09:46:09 PM
If ever i have enough profit and withdraw from bitcoin to cash out then my first goal is buy a house and lot stable business aside from bitcoin and even a second hand car is ok for me but if he give me more than that then i would realy apretiate that one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
I have no idea when I have to sell my all coins and out from crypto. I'll cash out some percentage when I reach my goal . but I won't sell my all coins , I'll keep more than half to grow
A very good strategy. There is no need to get rid of everything. We will always want a house bigger or a car newer. It is in human nature
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I have just begun, so I do not know what to answer, but a house would be great! I think it depends on the situation on the mzrket as wèll
Activity: 179
May 18, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
I have no idea when I have to sell my all coins and out from crypto. I'll cash out some percentage when I reach my goal . but I won't sell my all coins , I'll keep more than half to grow
Activity: 13
May 18, 2018, 06:43:16 AM
Firstly i suggest you do not use money for your monthly needs.

I will withdraw my money if the market price drops significantly or has already lost about 10%
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
I do not like to take risks, that's why I am engaged in bounty and sometimes I buy a crypto currency for a long time to get a profit of 100%. I understand that you can do otherwise, but since I do not like to take risks, I do not deal with other aspects of the industry
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 17, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
I am always doing the same and have enough money to live. I'm buying promising at my opinion coins and holding them, also trading sometimes to get extra profit.
Activity: 39
May 17, 2018, 12:12:10 PM
I have so many plans, but for the moment to continue participating in the projects of rewards, by investment
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 12:09:41 PM
I plan to earn very well in crypto. It seems to me that there are a lot of good opportunities for earning. I believe in the bright future of crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

All my coin was earned from a signature campaign, and I picked coin with a smaller value to hold this within a year, no matter how much price will be reach of this coin as time passing by, as part of the experiment which is not to sell until december. I am hoping that I will be able to reach my goal which is to have a financial freedom.
Activity: 136
May 17, 2018, 11:57:46 AM
i will plan a head is , invest some pf my income during the bounty campaign to invest in coins that are currently in the interest of many people.
i will only the some profits but will not melt all because i can feel the world of crypto will play a big part of our future society.
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
I have no plan. Sometimes I take part in Bounty projects. Afterwards, for a while, I keep the coins That I receive as a reward for participating in the bounty. That's my whole plan.
Activity: 41
May 17, 2018, 05:31:40 AM
My plan in cryptocurrency or what? I'm a long-term thinker even though I can already buy houses and cars but I guess that's not what I want, I want something like a business that can support my financial and can bequeath my business, because when I can not work because of age or whatever I can still have income.
Activity: 92
May 16, 2018, 08:20:08 PM
Gradually cashing out a few percentages here and there as the market grows.

I have many plans that comes out in my mind, i want to build a house for my family in my 158 square meter lot that i acquired last year 2015, and my second plan is regarding my bounty campaign i joined last month hope will succeed so that the reward will be given for me, i will use it  for investment.
Activity: 134
May 16, 2018, 07:51:36 PM
Actually, I have a plan and I call it with a gold plan. The plan is to invest my coins for the long term. I am sure, with the coins that I hold will touch a very fantastic price.
Activity: 244
Blue0x.com
May 16, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

very smart to think about the future, I am very motivated by you, I will work as much as possible, to make a house, and invest in real, but investing in Altcoin and bitcoin, I do not forget.
Activity: 79
May 16, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
I am participating in bounty campaigns  and if I already received my reward I wanted to hold it for a while. If it is enough for me, I'll withdraw only a part of it and use it for my studies.
Pages:
Jump to: