Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 9. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 01:10:47 AM
I have just joined the token market soon. Due to the relatively low investment, I have not earned considerable benefits! My goal is very clear, that is to earn money to buy a car to buy a house!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 12:53:10 AM
Build a house and all the benefits that are attached to it. A car. To help parents. Build another business on earth. Finally, to rest somewhere far away. Find a good company for long-term investments and receive interest)
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
Every person must have different plans, I personally someday want to pioneer a business which of course I have thought what the appropriate business, by investing in this crypto hopefully in the near future the desire to pioneer the business can be achieved in the near future
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 26, 2018, 11:28:03 PM
For me, my plan is to try to continue to earn a lot more income, I invest my money in order to get more money. I call it an investment so I make an ever-increasing investment deposit every time. I have many dreams, so I try to get optimal results and I do not want to buy a lot of stuff for now. I will be patient enough to get what I want in the future and that's what i must wanted to do.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 11:17:57 PM
I personally plan to cash out around $2000 monthly basis. that is my long term plan and i should have to do hard working like learning about crypto trading etc. to achieve that goal
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 11:15:18 PM
I am trying to buying altcoins at cheapest rates when market goes down I try to pick good coins to buy at cheapest rates that are plan and after some time when all market and in this way I will get success to earn more money,

Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
My plan is to hold my coins/ token as long as i can. Waiting for the best time to sell them at the best price and i will invest in real state properties soon.
In any case, you need to focus on not only buying coins at a cheap price,
Activity: 98
May 26, 2018, 10:35:03 PM
I would suggest you to join any signature campaign and you can earn and learn more about current market trend then join any promising bounty campaign where if the bounty ICO is successful then you earn very good amount of money.
copper member
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
earns $ 1 million from coin
Activity: 204
May 26, 2018, 10:25:05 PM
my plan is wait. I think that in 2018 there will be high prices for cryptocurrency. especially in October and November 2018. I hope that all coins will grow 3 times and I will earn good money.
Activity: 215
May 26, 2018, 10:09:56 PM
My plan is to spend some and save some.  Spend some amount for the family needs like food and education.  Save some amount for emergency use such as medical and travel.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
May 26, 2018, 10:07:09 PM
Everyone's plan is to get profits from the encrypted world, but no matter how it is planned, people are losing money or making money. I expect that I can make money from it.
Activity: 54
May 26, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
if my plan, I will play just a profit and not excessive.
as long as we've got the benefits then it's over and we start small again.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
May 26, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
The plan is pretty simple – we are in a very early stages and crypto market capitalization has a LOT of room to grow. I like Teeka Tiwari’s vision of the further market development and his article where he compares Crypto space with early 90’s tech companies when a lot of people includinng himself started loosing hope in such compamies as apple, oracle and sold, but very soon the regreted a LOT about it.
Same with Crypto Market – yes it has its ups and downs, corrections are longer then we would want it to be, but in the end – there is a bigger goal and we are just starting this journey. So to put it simple – DO NOT SELL.
Accumulate and multiply your COINS. Do not think in FIAT, count it all in Crypto, because fiat is inflating, and crypto is bound to grow in value.
How to accumulate and multiply?
Trade, do ICO’s (but only the BEST ones) make research and analysis and buy at the early stages, do bounty campaigns,  airdrops, even mining is a good stable way to accumulate.
Personally – I do a lot of ICO’s and try to get in the most hyped and promissing once.

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
I am trying to buying altcoins at cheapest rates when market goes down I try to pick good coins to buy at cheapest rates that are plan and after some time when all market will go to high prices than I can sell it that is my goal and in this way I will get success to earn more money,
in any case, you need to focus on not only buying coins at a cheap price, but still need to pay attention to some promising projects that will give you profits right after the completion of the company's ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
I am trying to buying altcoins at cheapest rates when market goes down I try to pick good coins to buy at cheapest rates that are plan and after some time when all market will go to high prices than I can sell it that is my goal and in this way I will get success to earn more money,
Activity: 28
May 24, 2018, 05:51:25 PM
Existing video-sharing platforms rely on advertising. This means they have to answer to third-parties and advertisers. They aren’t always working in the interest of the people who help bring people to their platforms — the Creators — or even the viewers. See More
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 04:47:22 PM
It's up to the need. If you are investing a money that will be used for daily living then you need to cashout when you earn some. Don't wait for times or prize that will be lower that what you invested. If you invested a little be sure to choose the right one so that you will not regret. But If you are talking about money intended only for investment then you need to wait for long of what your goal for that. But most of the coins gain profit slowly that will take a period of time like years or more. You need to be patient if you wanna make your investments fold into multiple times.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 24, 2018, 12:32:52 PM
Make a lot of profit and get money as much I can, with the money I have a plan to keep it in the bank so that later will be able to buy anything I want and make my live better.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
I have never thought about my plans of cashing out. I have been holding for so long that I almost forgot about having altcoins. Now that I think about this, I would love to make enough money to buy myself a house and be able to spend money without working for few years.
Pages:
Jump to: