Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 31. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 02:36:16 AM
My plan is to get more ETH by trading and investing ICOs. When the 20 percent of my ETH holdings is enough for me to retire, I will cash out that 20 percent of my holding. And I will continue to be an investor in the crypto-world.

For me, I am planning to buy a house. And I don't look for a job at this time. I hope I can earn enough money to travel around the world and spend my all life with my money earned here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:31:09 AM
I am going to use the money I earn from the encryption market to buy a big house and still want to buy a car. I have finished my work and used the whole body for trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 02:25:13 AM
To participate in LuckyToken Bounty
Activity: 113
April 23, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

I don't have yet any plan. What I am doing now is focusing in learning the crypto and the rest will be followed when I already educate my self.so after that will now invest in coins in other to be earn more money and profit
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 02:17:42 AM
I plan to hold coins as long as possible. I'm sure that the price for most of them will only grow and there is no easier way to make a profit now. And therefore, I advise others not to rush to sell.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 02:13:26 AM
My plan is HOLD, HOLD and one more HOLD. In my opinion, this strategy is the most safe for today. Given the instability of the market.
I advise all investors, unsure of their abilities Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:07:07 AM
Personally, I plan to invest more in long-term investments in crypto. As for me, this will allow a little to stabilize the market and my budget. Maybe a part and I'll take off on the start of one project, but I'll leave the bulk of the money in crypto for the future.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 21, 2018, 01:08:52 PM
my plan is to hold my Bitcoin until it reaches $ 23000 - $ 25000.
Activity: 588
April 21, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
I am always doing the same and have enough money to live. I'm buying promising at my opinion coins and holding them, also trading sometimes to get extra profit.
Activity: 574
April 21, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
My plan in crypro Huh

I will hold and wait all my coin.
And sell when i think is that right price.
Im not too better about trading.
So im not and maybe Naver do a trading.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
An interesting question, actually about the purpose of earnings. It seems to me that when you reach one financial goal, the following will inevitably arise. Having bought a house, you want a cool car, she will appear, you want a yacht, and then, you still need to ensure the future of children. Therefore, I think that there is no limit to the goals and earnings respectively.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
I'm still only a novice in this business.  on this at the first opportunity to cash out.  Perhaps a small part, depending on how much I earn in the first time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
if you speak about my plan about this current situation in the market. the best plan - to do nothing, and just to wait. it is senseless to sell now. I put only that I am able to afford to lose. I trust in each coin which I buy therefore I am hold.
Completely agree with you! When you invested in some coins, you had to take all the risks and believe that the coins would grow! The council is still the same, wait until the market is ready for recovery!
Activity: 420
April 20, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
if you speak about my plan about this current situation in the market. the best plan - to do nothing, and just to wait. it is senseless to sell now. I put only that I am able to afford to lose. I trust in each coin which I buy therefore I am hold.
Activity: 70
April 20, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
I think we all want to buy something, including myself. I want to buy a house, buy another car, etc. On the other hand, I want to always keep some of the money in the investments and continue to work with the crypto so that this process will continue.
Activity: 147
April 20, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

Yes, personally i'd to build my own home and after that to build a business. I'm will regularly investing a small cut of my salary on crypto and the only plan I have after that is not to invest on shady/new coins and not to sell on loss, i sell when I believe I have enough profit. So, in addition to earning from bitcoin you also get income from your business.
Activity: 91
April 20, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
For now I am waiting for market to improve and to have patience so as to get the great value for my coins. I will do the cashout when its price will have good rise or if i will think that it will go down in coming time.
Activity: 136
April 20, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
I don't have yet any plan. What I am doing now is focusing in learning the crypto and the rest will be followed when I already educate my self.
Activity: 221
April 20, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
I have not reached that stage, I just play a small coin so if the price goes up enough to make a profit, then I sell. but I do not sell everything I hold so I still have deposits for sale anytime if prices go up high. but hopefully someday I can play on a large scale by collecting from what I receive now to be able to buy something bigger like home or car.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
There's so many plans out there. But mostly people wants to buy own house, car, gadgets, etc. Me? I want to travel the world to see the very nice creation of the world. Gaining more experience with different culture and people. By that, you will know the real essence of life, the real purpose of everything you have. All that I can achieve if I strive hard in this crypto world. We just have faith.
Pages:
Jump to: