Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 32. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:50:26 PM
My plan is to make enough money for a mortgage and a new car with a decent amount of money in the bank.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 20, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

My plan is to hold some tokens before market recover and than sold them for ETH.
Activity: 84
April 20, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
I will immediately cash out when I have felt it has got a profit. I do not want to take the risk with the hold too long, because the market price is uncertain so I will cash out if I feel the profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 12:30:36 PM
Good question, my opinion to you, do not buy a house first if you still own, get married first if you have to withdraw money, if I prefer to invest to gold and bitcoin, when I make my money from cryptocurrency,
Activity: 205
April 20, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
I have earned a lot of Bitcoin and Etheriam. I don't know what these will happen in the future. I trust Bitcoin over. Know what will happen. Don't forget that Bitcoin and other coins will not end. The future will improve further.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:24:19 PM
After buying a house, you will want something else. It does not happen that you have achieved something and have calmed down for ever.
Activity: 89
April 20, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
I did not think I would melt it straight away, I melted my money when I needed money, I did want to buy a house but I did not keep my money in crypto, I invested gold so my money was safe and would sell it if it had collected a lot
Activity: 155
April 20, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
My Plan is to do Heavy investment on THUG COIN and Hold it for 2 Years then Sell it out to generate heavy profit. I know the working behind this coin. The Hardworking team is working behind it.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
April 20, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
My plan is to raise money on bounty companies, and then so hard to invest. I do not like trading, so I'm not going to trade.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 12:14:18 PM
My plan is to completely plunge into the crypt world, I believe that it is the future and now if we enter it we will soon be rich, as well as many others who have already become millionaires
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
It is not necessary to invest all the money in liabilities, because it has no profit, except for the moral satisfaction. You need to have certain assets, it would not be bad to not display all the funds so that they worked for you.
Activity: 7
April 20, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
40% of salary

15% to BTC
7.5% ETH
7.5% DASH
10% Altcoins (XRP, ADA, ARK)

80% to hold
20% to trade
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
April 20, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
I don't have a cash out plan. I don't trust banks and regular currencies. I stick to crypto currencies. I suggest you same as well.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
April 20, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is to make long term investment with profitable altcoins and especially bitcoins. I know that my life will become better if I will make long term investment with bitcoins. I believe that bitcoin will help me to achieve all of my dreams.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
my plan is to invest my money in bitcoin, i will buy altcion and bitcion i want to hold it for long time
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
one of my plan's bro if given a chance to cash out or get lucky on trading or making money in bounty is to buy a house and a car for my family, invest on trading and invest also in a small business i always dream big when it comes to bitcoin..  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 07:32:45 AM
To invest greatly on coins I believe they will not let my funds down and I will not regret meeting them here. Also plan to become one of the hottest Bitcoin holders in future.
Activity: 303
April 20, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

When enough for the needs of 7 descendants. It's possible because crypto is indeed a future dream asset that must remain optimistic on its value. It depends on us know what to do with this crypto in the future. If the estimate isn't profitable for the future then melt now. and move on to real effort.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
Well written and even nothing to add.

I would ideally love to buy land and build a passive smart home and get a driverless car, sort all our health out and not be worrying about paying bills and every day hassles. I would also love to be able to get my Son married off with perhaps a deposit on a house for him and his wedding costs and help to pay off his mortgage whenever that happens. I would love to be able to help extended friends and family in need. So many dreams that crypto allows us to dream but at the moment am very far from all these goals. At least though so far it helps pay the bills and living costs, now that in itself is something. I would never want to cash out all my stash., I would try to reach one goal first take some out, then do again but making sure a new batch of coins replaces some of the sold ones. I don't need a huge house just two bedrooms and a home/office so I can work nicely at home. We are only 2 adults so no need for lambos and excesses. just live well, eat well and be able to afford to go on vacation now and then and live a healthy and happy life.

We are all here in the crypto-currency to make our living standards better. Personally, I'm going to be a passive observer of my income from the crypto currency. I put my efforts, work and watch how my increased capital transforms my life in a year or two.
Activity: 161
April 20, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
my plan is investing a business ,renovate my house i wish i can  withdraw bigger so that i can also hep other people..but im still working on it.
Pages:
Jump to: