Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 67. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
I guess I will never settle down until I retire. That is my goal ultimately.
Now it is the moment that's for sure. Until then I will work too.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
I will invest until I got what I want, I don't like save money, I like investment so that is my money always move and always active
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
For now, just holding. Will cash out soon though. Then invest again. Some investments are meant to be shuffled. We always have to reasearch what to hold and to sell.
That's great holding until it reaches to our target price. My plan also is to hold because when we observe the price I have no doubt it will increase just like into bitcoin. Though we have many plans that's okay as long we are determined to have it.
March 01, 2018, 10:06:34 AM
Hi
Are you looking out for the cryptocurrency of the future? If yes, please check https://marineco.in
The goal of Marinecoin is to revolutionize the world of the secret code and enhance it to something better and more effective. And again, besides a lot of scams ICO, it is fair and completely free 450 000MTC !!! Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 224
March 01, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
My goal is to leave a certain amount in circulation, and to take profits from the growth of the market. I plan to build my house and travel a bit around the world. That's the plan I have.
March 01, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
Hi
Are you looking out for the cryptocurrency of the future? If yes, please check https://marineco.in
The goal of Marinecoin is to revolutionize the world of the secret code and enhance it to something better and more effective. And again, besides a lot of scams ICO, it is fair and completely free 450 000MTC !!! Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
My plan is earn more money because I want to buy a house and car someday. Smiley
My plan is to find a great campaign that can help me to earn a lot of money or profit, and my other plan is to buy more altcoins that has a low price and then i will just hold it until the value of it is we will pump and my last plan is to be successful here in crypto world.
Activity: 196
March 01, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
The main plan is HODL. And sale in the end of year
Activity: 706
March 01, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
I want to success in my investment to build my own house and i can provide also my own business as well, actually i have so many plan to do but is not easy to achieve all these you need to success it first here in crypto currency for my plan in the future.
Activity: 158
March 01, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
Actually i planned  to have a house, get a car and have a lot of investment in cryptos and life investments  to rely on to take responsibilities in my family.
My plan is just to make it in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
Crypto-development goes further, new tokens come now and will come in the future with this development. The question for us is to try predicting perspectives of certain tokens. Some of them have obvious prospects.
For example - Velix.ID,  with its fantastic idea of storing all personal information using blockchain technology and giving access to it using digit code.  Even in case of buying online, it will no longer need to fill a lot of fields.  Velix.ID will do its best. I suppose it's real revolution in personality's verification.  Find out more about Velix.ID and make your decision. I have already done it.
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
I have many plans in my life and for my family. And if ever I would earned a lot of bitcoins now, I would directly convert it into our own currency because in our country 1btc is a lot of money. And I will buy a land and build my dream house for my family. But I will still set aside a small amount of my earnings to hold and wait for the bitcoin's price to rise again because I believed it will go back at 19k USD or even more.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
Invest on big time schedules like months or more or even a year with the meanings that i wont be able to drag them out on a small crisis that ill panic or anything . Already now i made enough like 10k in a year and im kinda happy. Ill keep my self investing
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 06:30:18 AM
 usually withdraw money when I have many needs such as buying a moto,  paying for  a house and other necessities.
but of course I see first the price of coin before I withdraw, I do not want to experience big losses like the price is down and I continue to sell coin.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
I will cashout my coin until I can build up a bussiness. If I have a bussiness, then I have a fix income to fulfil my daily needs. Then I dont have to hoping from trading again. Thats enough for me.
Activity: 56
March 01, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
My plan is earn more money because I want to buy a house and car someday. Smiley
Activity: 658
March 01, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
I cash out just when contingencies arises. I in most cases sell and plough back for further future benefits of returns that can probably assist me the more in helping my society at large if I'm capable and essentially assist the less privileged, not to exclude charity homes, after when I've been able to maintain and sustain my immediate family and close associates needs to satisfaction level.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 01, 2018, 06:09:18 AM
Cryptocurrency is like a roller coaster you never know when will it will grow or may fall, just keep on looking at the chart. So I always set my target levels after that I cash out and trade again win or loss. I won’t stop trading and live in cryptocurrency world unless I hit my goal of half million dollar, not bad in dreaming right? Then if I have that kind of money I will have my own business. That’s the best plan for me.
Activity: 178
March 01, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
My plan in crypto world is to be investor someday if I have mine dollars or coins. I think being investor is much profit to earn than joining in campaign. It is too risky but let the risk be a favour. Then after I will invest, I will invest more if my income doubled.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
I will probably never cash out everything unless the hole market crashes. But my plan is to make enough money in crypto to secure my future and never need to worry about money.
Pages:
Jump to: