Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 68. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
my plan or my purpose is to earn money like me as a student we want to secure my future and i want to build own company and i want to learn more things about altcoins .
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 02:35:10 AM
As for me, I want to get more ETH by trading and investing. When the 20 percent of my ETH holdings is enough for me to retire, I will cash out that 20 percent of my holding. And I will continue to be an investor in the crypto-world.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 01:00:54 AM
I will cash them out when its enough to buy a house. I want my own house same as you. Then I will keep the others to make another profit for other needs.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 12:54:20 AM
My plan is to build my own house and have a car. And I want to build my own business that can sustain the needs of my family. So I want to hold my coins until it can reach the specific amount that I target and then cash out. Then invest it again and again that my profit will become bigger and bigger. Then I will start doing my plan in life.
Report to moderator 
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 01, 2018, 12:50:06 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

We must be practical of keeping our investments in which i will only sell and cash out my earnings just in case of emergency situations and that we need the paper money to be spend for some very important things.Then the remaining balance will be keep for continue holding or some will be invested to other potential Altcoins that looks promising that will double my earnings.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

my biggest goal in life is to by my mother her own house and not work for the rest of my life and i will achieve it 1 day
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 28, 2018, 11:27:17 PM
each individual has different needs.
now the most important part of my plan is to have an income that never stops every day to buy everything I want right now.

Exactly, everyday income is not possible but you can get profit by holding them for certain period of time. I have experienced it, because of daily earnings is based on experience you has towards trading.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
February 28, 2018, 11:22:22 PM
My plan is to invest in Bitcoin. I'm just waiting for the price to drop again and I'm gonna buy. I will wait until its price increase again so that I could sell it and have a larger profit.
Activity: 126
February 28, 2018, 11:14:11 PM
My plan is to hold my earned coins and wait for great value of my coins and  part of it I'm  planning to have another source of income so that when red days  come I have another one.  for every earnings we have to spend it wisely, invest it wisely so I will not ran dry financially.
Activity: 191
February 28, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
The goal is not working but earning cash monthly that I can live with. Im not planning to buy a car but it is a consolation if that happen.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 28, 2018, 11:00:07 PM
yes thats my plan i want to buy house and car and have investment but for now i would like to hold and wait for the highest price and when the times come i plan to cash out
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 28, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
Well like an idiot I didn't follow my own plan. I said to myself if my investment doubles, I would cash out then (this was back around December). Of course it not only doubled, but it went up 5 times in value. I greedily changed my rule to cashing out once it hit x10. My portfolio has now plummeted and I'm just below my investment at a slight loss now.

So much for good plans.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
February 28, 2018, 10:48:44 PM
each individual has different needs.
now the most important part of my plan is to have an income that never stops every day to buy everything I want right now.
Activity: 92
February 28, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
My plan is to hold my earned coins from bounties and airdrops and wait for them to have a good value in the market.And since I already have house and a car, i am planning to put up a food business.That is why I continue to work here in bitcoin and invest a little to have good plan.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

I want to buy in a big house and a fast car then I will cash out.
Activity: 462
February 27, 2018, 10:47:31 PM
I just newcomer in crypto space so my plan is i can earn money from this crypto market around $500 amonth. This amount is enough for my daily expense, and later i will have plan to make it by more could be around $1,500 amonth. I have big hope in crypto so I can change my financial become better.
Activity: 297
February 27, 2018, 06:08:17 PM
My plan  is to be come a good trader someday and  i want to buy my own house in lot for my family but before that maybe i can work for hard to achieve my goal someday
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
February 27, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

I want to continue trading as an additional income beside my career. Income from the career is not enough for future expectations rather it gives reputation. So I wish to trade bring my future expectations higher.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
February 27, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
My greatest plan here in cryptocurrency from earnings is to buy a decent house for my family and I will continue holding to those has potential coins to grow. Spend vacations with my family that could be a great blessings.
Activity: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
According to plan, I also dream of a big house. Or about a trip around the world on a cruise liner.
Ideal options will be to invest the earned crypto capital in a prospective project and devote all of its life to its development.
Pages:
Jump to: