Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 66. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 02, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
I have a lot of dreams in my life, so if I'm lucky to have lots of bitcoins, I plan to finish my studies until college. I plan to help people who are struggling with their lives and to those who want to study and graduate. And I plan to buy a simple home and a luxury car. I also dream to traveling to well-known places in other countries with my family and my future wife.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 02, 2018, 11:51:12 AM
Everything is simple enough to invest in a good project. Wait until the end of the year and profit from the high-cost positions of crypto-coins. I think that such a plan is known to everyone and is not a special secret. You can also follow the news of the industry and buy and buy at the right time.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
March 02, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
I made enough to buy a house in the last 2 week.  I keep reinvesting 50 percent of my returns.  I have no exit plan.  I buy a few coins that could moon.  I dont invest a lot.  But if it does moon I will see a nice return

50 percent of money which is enough to buy a house is not much for you? Wao you are rich mate.
I wnat to be like you have much money then invest more but i can not do since i am poor

anyone can do that just make sure you are dedicated to be done of that you may always do your best for you to earn the money that you really wanted to have for you can work here as much as you want then save what you have been earn here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 01, 2018, 11:40:37 PM
My main goal is to provide all necessary for the independent life of their children, to help meet a decent old age for parents. As for the cashouts, I do not do them yet, I think that the law of large numbers is still against this
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 09:56:37 PM
I made enough to buy a house in the last 2 week.  I keep reinvesting 50 percent of my returns.  I have no exit plan.  I buy a few coins that could moon.  I dont invest a lot.  But if it does moon I will see a nice return

50 percent of money which is enough to buy a house is not much for you? Wao you are rich mate.
I wnat to be like you have much money then invest more but i can not do since i am poor
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 06:05:06 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

i just want 2 things in my life

1- my parents to be happy in their own house

2- and i be financially stable  in life
Activity: 194
March 01, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
I'm planning to keep paying my loans and survive everyday with my low incomes from my current job. I hope that one day I will be able to get a new car
Activity: 209
March 01, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

So you ask me about my plan? I don't really plan to cash it out yet. I will collect it and sell it future, or use online. I will collect my crypto from bounties, but there still option to buy them and wait for growth or to trade. It all depend on you but as i said before. I don't plan to cash it out yet.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
March 01, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
I can make my cash out when I feel it is high time and right time for me to do so. When in future where I have accumulated fund that turns me wealthy, I shall support my family and close relatives without excluding my lovely friend. However, I shall ensure I still have reserved fund in my wallets that shall be useful for my children in future when I might have totally gone.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 12:30:32 PM
my dream is also so, getting married, buying car, house, and savings, but it seems that in the next few years I will leave crypto world and will open a business with the money that I got from here
Activity: 51
March 01, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

[/quoteI;m with you mate, my own property bought and paid for and to be able to support my family really well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
March 01, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
Investing in some ICO to gain more profit, to buy house and lot and car, to have a monthly salaray of 2000$, having my own company and travel around the world and specially to help my parents to build their dreams that is my plan.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 12:21:19 PM
For now this my plan after having my first income will pay off all debts and help meet the cost of daily necessities. If my income is getting more and more, I plan to buy land next to my house and repair my parents' house so my parents can live more calmly and comfortably.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 01, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

Right now, I am almost putting all my money in cryptocurrency. I am spreading them to Bitcoin and several other altcoins. I am still relatively young and I am not yet in the mindset that I am going to be needing a huge amount of money very soon. And so I think it is wiser if I will just invest all my money in cryptocurrency. After all, I will also be withdrawing a significant portion of my portfolio when Bitcoin will be reaching at least $20,000 or $30,000. I will be using the money to fund a particular business.  
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
People's greedy is pretty endless. When you'll earn enough to buy a bike, you may want a car. And then a plane, a house. Thats why we are in crypto. To buy all what we want. Each of us decides when to cash out by yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 01, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

I've set my goals for my investments to cash out when it reaches atleast double the amount I initially invested them to. Then hopefully manage to continue this cycle until I have enough money to be come financially stable.
Activity: 35
March 01, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Crypto           = Drugs
CEO/Creators = Drug owners/Manufactures
Exchanges     = Drug Dealers
Miners           = Drug Transporters
Public            = Public

you tell me,Who is making more money with public.

I am                          = one in Public
What am i doing here  = believed in revolutionary technology Block-chain
Why am i still here      = just to make purely money like others.Here every one is so greedy and easy rich scheme by stealing money from
                                    others.

Make money and buy some assets as you dreamed of like house,car,gold or other
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 10:33:07 AM
first Is to cash out profits until all invested fund is recouped that's the plan, then I can now wait for a long time for investment grow big enough to buy me the big houses, Cars dream vacations I have always dreamed of.
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
My own Cash out plan for me I think will be gradual process until I break-even within very short time frame let say 6 - 12 months period at most
To Avoid putting all invested funds at risk...
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
For me, as a student like me, i do cash out everyweek to comply all my needs because i am the one who supports my studies. So its very need to cash it out. Maybe many of us here are not doing this because they want to buy it a car or a house. It depends on the people here, in his or her wants and needs
Pages:
Jump to: