Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 69. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
February 27, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
I think that everyone has the same plan, you probably just need to have a lot of patience and steel eggs, be able to invest in ICO and wait for your high point, then to sell it and invest again in the right projects for humanity
I think that we just have our own goal but we do have different tactics and strategies on how we are going to reach our goals in life, it is okay to cash out when the price is already high and you have enough profit and use that profit in having your own business or invest it again at another ICO it is up to all of us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
I'd like to hold my investements for a long time and after that buy three houses in three different parts world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
I think that everyone has the same plan, you probably just need to have a lot of patience and steel eggs, be able to invest in ICO and wait for your high point, then to sell it and invest again in the right projects for humanity
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
As long as crypto is alive I will keep on participating. And about my coins, I'm not going to sell them because it is not the right time to eliminate them yet.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
not work for the rest of my life buy a house for my parents because they sacrificed a lot for me i am where i am because of my parents
Activity: 112
February 27, 2018, 12:27:18 PM
For the projects that I like and truly believe in (which pretty much means almost my entire portfolio), I plan to hodl
Activity: 227
February 27, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
If I read your plan, of course it is too high for me personally. I think for my plan very simple, one of them is storing bitcoin for a long time. Because I can buy houses and cars from my job as an employee. I have an investment plan for the future because I do not know the price of bitcoin tomorrow.
Activity: 67
February 27, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
I have a plan and target stage in investing crypto. Everytime i reach that stage, then i will reward myself with cashout several thousand dollars and buy something valuable to support me in activity.
Activity: 280
February 27, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
My current plan is to hold everything I already have, but invest as well. I think I'll hold at least 6 months from now - a lot of big changes are coming to the crypto-world and coin prices as well, selling something now doesn't seem beneficial for me, so that's my decision.

I also do not intend to sell my coins in the near future while the prices are at the minimum values. I have the main dream at the moment, is to buy my house. After in the future I will realize my dream, I will put before me a larger goal.
Set yourself a very difficult goal is really useful. For example, I dream of making so much money so that I do not need money at all.  Grin Even if I do not manage to reach my goal, then I will go a very long way, maybe I will already have a car and a house by that time.   Smiley
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
My current plan is to hold everything I already have, but invest as well. I think I'll hold at least 6 months from now - a lot of big changes are coming to the crypto-world and coin prices as well, selling something now doesn't seem beneficial for me, so that's my decision.

I also do not intend to sell my coins in the near future while the prices are at the minimum values. I have the main dream at the moment, is to buy my house. After in the future I will realize my dream, I will put before me a larger goal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
My dream is to make $ 17 million. Part of the money (12 mln) I'm investing in stocks, gold, bitcoin, etc. On remaining 5 mln I buy a house in Thailand and a small boat.
Activity: 16
February 27, 2018, 04:45:00 AM
wait 100 btc
now  i will quit
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

You're goal in life carries you to the part where challenges are not even so simple to achieve. How was it for a person who loves doing it? It's life, its a motivation. So no matter what for as long as you are happy and that is what you think as a reward for yourself then go on. But if you'd like something else maybe you have to keep it and don't just settle for less and aim to become one if the richest.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
 I believe on some projects. I hope they will be those brilliant projects that take their place in our world. Blockchain is good technology. And have future
Activity: 462
February 27, 2018, 03:11:30 AM
No cashing out for me because I believe future payment and wealth will made be and based on cryptocurrency. Which cryptocurrency? I don't know. However, I will keep working, trading and saving in leading cryptocurrency for now!
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

My plan is to hold until i have no good reason to sell it, i mean as long as i have a cash in my hand i did not sell my altcoin or change it to our local money. I will wait until i am contented on the price before i sell it.
Activity: 118
February 27, 2018, 03:02:22 AM

1- buy a house and lambo.

2- cash out support my parents
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 27, 2018, 03:01:57 AM
HODL and waiting. HODL the valuable cryptocurrency, wait the market recover from the beer market. Wink
Activity: 3
February 27, 2018, 03:01:01 AM
My plan is joining ICO, after I will sell tokens on exchanges. I only like to hold ETH, BTC,LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: