Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 74. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:54:19 AM
my goal is to earn at least few millions(2-5), and half of money cash out,i know who believe in crypto now and try to hold, earn coins will be surprised in future, but not all ready to pay by time
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:48:50 AM
my plan is to cash out weekly or month by month
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
I am going to sell my coins.I need to set my own personal goals and work.their is a plan like support my friends and my parents.that I have to do my best and earn more and be wise.so that I will ful fill my dream.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 12:42:23 AM
I'm cashing out often because I don't want to risk it to the last level. I know I might be missing a huge potential profit but who knows what the value of these coins in the future or the way the authorities would treat these coins.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Converting the coins to cash often so that we can invest also to another business venture. I planned that when I can have my coins, part of it will be converted to cash and part of it save. I will venture a business  while saving also some coins. We must save also because we never know in the future, the vaue of coin will get at its highest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
February 22, 2018, 12:26:16 AM
My target is not what I can buy when I cash out. I personally set a goal on price. My long term coin was about below a dollar. And my target goal is when it reaches about 20 dollars. That is the time I will cash them out and by that time. House and lot, cars and many more will be on the palm of my hand. Some coins I have are set by percentage. Once it reaches 100x to 1000x, I will cash them out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
We want to leave behind a Legacy,  so the plan is to put food on our kids table for life. There is no greater achievement.
if my own plan is going to realize the dream of my sister, brother and my parents and my wife and child. because they are very important for me and my life later
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
with the money from the trade of this coin I have a plan to collect it to many and keep it in the bank so that later will be able to buy anything I want
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 11:06:26 AM
Governments can not forbid cryptocurrency it is impossible, cryptocurrency is decentralized and protected from any sanction, prohibition or censorship.
They will try but it is impossible. Governments say they don't want Crypto, they want to ban it from certain countries and yet they use it themselves, not as an organisation but as individual. even if it officially prohibits crypto will continue to exist thanks to all the people who love cryptocurrency currently there is no way out.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 21, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
We want to leave behind a Legacy,  so the plan is to put food on our kids table for life. There is no greater achievement.
Activity: 171
February 21, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
Plan to deal in this direction. In the long term to develop large opportunities and to achieve greater heights in improving the lives of.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
February 21, 2018, 06:21:58 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I don't have a fixed date in my mind. I own more than 20 different crypto-assets and for each of them I have multiple price targets. For example, for Ethereum, my first target is $2,000 per coin (when I would dump 40% of my coins) and my second target is $5,000 per coin (going to dump 30% of my coins).
Activity: 5
February 21, 2018, 06:20:34 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

You need to set your own personal goals and work towards getting there by smart investments.
There is no hard and fast rule saying when to cash out, just like the stock market.
Activity: 122
February 21, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

Their is a plan like support my wife and kids and my parents and buy my dream cars yes cars not car and live in my own house hopefully 1 day Smiley
Activity: 322
February 21, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

Cashing out is not in my plan, at the current moment! I have a house, car, atv and another work, that brings me pocket money. My plan is to work and trade crypto and save these tokens as an investment in the long term. I think it's a very big future and in 10 years time, I will hopefully become a multi millionaire, with all those different cryptocurrency in my wallet! So Good Luck to all of us into bright future.
There is a perfect meme. If you plan something, tell it to the God and he will laugh at it!
Hope everyone got that joke
Activity: 132
February 21, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

Just 2 things:-

1-Support my family

and

2-Buy a lambo
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 06:09:28 AM
my plan is to earn so much so that I never again go to work. The house or car for me is not as impotant as my freedom
Activity: 224
February 20, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
About plans:  KickCity project plans to develop itself into a global network with a decentralized platform that brings people into communities based on the principle of reward. It is worth to pay much attention to information of this company and take an active part in its development.   Token Sale begins on 1st March 2018.
Activity: 106
February 18, 2018, 04:39:29 PM
Hoping to have my own house and lot, and also some savings for my future, travel around the world but before that I have to do my best and earn more and be wise so that I will fulfill my dream.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Hopefully enough to make a decent profit and re-invest some of the earnings.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
It is not necessary to invest all the money in liabilities, because it has no profit, except for the moral satisfaction. You need to have certain assets, it would not be bad to not display all the funds so that they worked for you
Pages:
Jump to: