Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 77. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

For me it has to be moon. My moon is a small moon, not a huge one though, but I am not into this just to get a bit more, because I have other means of earning my life, so I am looking for all or nothing.

I have many plans for different coins. For some of them, I will try to hold them. For some of them, I will sell with cheaper prices. This is changing depending on the coin and project team.

Im planning to cash out if my coin will enough to buy a house because its very hard if you renting a house and every month you pay it.if i have many coin the other of it i will hold in a longterm way because i have a big trust of my coin and i feel the aura my coin is help me to end my poverty.if my coin is good pricing i will cash it and i will help to my family.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 17, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
if I myself, the important thing to build a house for old people first was the most important at this time, if for the future I do not know also want to make what is important is good, if to melt it if I am anytime, the important price of the coin it does not plummet.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
Firstly i suggest you do not use money for your monthly needs.

I will withdraw my money if the market price drops significantly or has already lost about 10%
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

For me it has to be moon. My moon is a small moon, not a huge one though, but I am not into this just to get a bit more, because I have other means of earning my life, so I am looking for all or nothing.

I have many plans for different coins. For some of them, I will try to hold them. For some of them, I will sell with cheaper prices. This is changing depending on the coin and project team.
Activity: 252
February 17, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
I believe that it is better to invest in the crypto currency at the ICO stage in order to get a good profit in the future.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
My plan to HODL my tokens and cash out when it moons so that I can repair my house.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 09:27:49 AM
The most important thing to do is to gain more profits first.If that would happen it's easier to do some plans of what you really need.So the first plan you should do is to review and make money in crypto currency before anything else.
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
My plan is to earn enough money for a house and supercar  Roll Eyes. And i just want to secure my future so i am really saving a lot from what i earn here. I also plan to travel more.  Cheesy
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
What is your plan? My plan if I have a lot of money I will invest into all altcoin and that for my savings in the coming year, my plan to get married is to buy a house for my family.
Activity: 148
February 17, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

And why deduce everything, you can partially withdrew, partially left and further in the rise and profit go. If you make a reasonable approach to spending then the profit will be much greater. But the truth after such a crisis needs to be kept a little before starting cashing out.
My plan is to build my own house and have a car. And I want to build my own business that can sustain the needs of my family. So I want to hold my coins until it can reach the specific amount that I target and then cash out. Then invest it again and again that my profit will become bigger and bigger. Then I will start doing my plan in life.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 17, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

I have already many plans in my mind.
First of all it depends on my Crypto Assets, when my Assets increases then I already have priority lists:

1. Wedding budget
2. House and lot full payments and renovations.
3. Invest as many local investments as I can in order to have multiple sources on income.
4. Help the poor / sponsor scholars
5. Buy my own car.
6. Travel around the world.

And many more...
Activity: 136
February 17, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
I think to invest at this time it is better to plunge into an ico and a lot of ico who now exceed the target they put.
most likely right now is the right time to follow a ico darfi on a plunge to invest in a past altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
Cash in part. With the help of cryptocurrency, a better future for a decent house.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 17, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Activity: 221
February 17, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

What i planned in cash out is to support my daily needs, for financial, buy an area where i can build my own house as of now i think of that. But in December i do cash out because it's so emergency in school we can't take an exam if we don't meet the requirements that they given to us at first i regret it but soon i realize bitcoin is big help to me. I plan to hold token and cash out when needed.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
February 17, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
I have long term plans, and my goal is to make a safe future for my family, I have few bitcoins, I sell small amounts from them when price pumps and then use the money for spending life and expenses, Rest I just saved for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 08:48:12 AM
My plan is to hodl and save my coins until I have enough to buy a house. But I would also cash in a little portion of my holdings to feel the fruit of my labor.
it seems you like me,
I also want to earn a lot of money by holding some of my tokens for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
February 17, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

I'd like to by my own small farm of my own where I can also build my business from scratch. I hope to make it last that I can survive without depending to no one and this farm should help me and to my kids. I'd die trying if it will not be done in my life time. Crytpo is my chance to make me earn all these money needed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
My plan is to hodl and save my coins until I have enough to buy a house. But I would also cash in a little portion of my holdings to feel the fruit of my labor.
Activity: 83
February 17, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
I'm planning on joining more bounty and signature campaigns to earn money and buy things I want maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: