Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 76. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
February 17, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
i've been investing a little part of my salary every month in crypto since september 2017. I hold for 3 or 4 years, my goal is to finish paying my house.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 12:33:10 PM
I wont to cash it out, because i think this crypto will never end, so it will be my saving for now until ten years later maybe, just follow the path
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
I will cash out after next market big prices record which will be this summer
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
the main thing is to pay the mortgage and go for other countries to see the world. become independent of the main work and start looking at the world differently and on the other hand!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
constantly innovating in the crypto market. I need to do good research before investing. plan to find the right bounty and discover the proper altcoin. to invest later
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
For me I cash out when I have a basic need I want to solve for my family. Most times we need money to solve some of the daily issues of life. My cash plan incorporate all these daily needs. Man must survive.
Activity: 200
February 17, 2018, 11:39:43 AM
What is your plan? My plan is to invest coin and hold some tokens to be a succesful and to improve my ability in decision making and have a privilege to help my family wealth in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 17, 2018, 11:38:22 AM
A house is a great plan abd a great time to cash out. But what then? So you have a house, you need to pay your bill, need to support your family - you will go to work for that? Cheesy Crypto is too young market to think about cashing out imo
Activity: 76
February 17, 2018, 11:28:01 AM
I am more interested in altcoin like etherium and so forth, because altcoin I think more potential and profit to be gained
how do you think?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 11:15:12 AM
My plan is to hold my coins for a long time. I will just take profits sometimes to pay some bills or maybe a new car. But the most of my coins will just relax in their wallets, because I am waiting for the big altcoin boom!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
February 17, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
I have to buy something but i know that if i cash out and buy it, it will be very hard for me to return to market. So my target is like what i want to buy x2. I will cash out with only half of my crypto investments not with all.
Activity: 107
February 17, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
a matter of course I am very mature thinking about it if you get a lot of success from this job with abundant results, I will prioritize my personal needs and family, build a house that is enough to buy vehicles and other equipment, the rest of the property I will invest for the future my most important grandchildren are productive treasures. apart from all that I will give to the general needs in the surrounding community.
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
The plan is to live life with the freedom it deserves, realizing dreams that do not fade into oblivion behind financial and conditioned woes. Definitely not to cash out, but invest wisely, and let money pay for itself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 17, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
Hello!!My plane is now doing signature bountys and hodl for greater pump ethereum,and bittcoin other think is level up my rank cant get enought merit i need 60 then i can go full member,i try to do constructive topic but no merit have accuired:(any ides about how can i lvl up my merit?
Activity: 140
February 17, 2018, 10:47:25 AM
I think its best to cashout every 2-3 weeks then crypto is in green, because there might be like red january , and we will have some spare cash to reinvest and buy at cheap.
Activity: 336
February 17, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
No, I do not want to cash out after a long time or when it is possible ti buy a car. I want to cash out as per my need in a month. Then,after a long time if there have any opportunity  to buy a car I will think about it. :-)
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
February 17, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
I would try to reach one goal first take some out, then do like sell bitcoin. Then invest it that my profit will become bigger. So my plan should do is to review and make money in cryptocurrency. It may be useful for my family and just saved for my future.
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 17, 2018, 10:31:33 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Initially, I wanted to make money on the house and a good car. Then I realized that the prospects of cryptocurrency much more. I put aside my dreams about home and started investing all my free money. Now I can fulfill my dreams, but I decided to make money for business in the real world.
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 17, 2018, 10:15:06 AM
I will cash out if I really need it. If the money is enough, the first thing I do is building a decent house for my small family, no need to be luxury that is clean and comfortable. If the money is still enough, then I will make a simple learning place for children in my environment in order to  share the knowledge that I have. And it may be useful for my environment.
Activity: 1232
February 17, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

I have a great plan .by earning bitcoin, ethereum I converted them into fiat money and buy a luxurious apartment for my children. Then I buy a luxurious car and save money in nearest Bank.
Pages:
Jump to: