Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 72. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
However, our plans are similar.) I want to buy a nice apartment and then just invest in interesting projects and receive passive income.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 24, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
I have a lot of dreams in my life, so if I'm lucky to have lots of bitcoins, I plan to finish my studies until college. I plan to help people who are struggling with their lives and to those who want to study and graduate. And I plan to buy a simple home and a luxury car. I also dream to traveling to well-known places in other countries with my family and my future wife.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
I'll take the money in part. I want to invest in business development. This will create assets. And they will provide me with accommodation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 11:15:16 AM
for now, I have no plan and I will still keep hodling plan will be coming soon even we not thinking of it it will come
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Hi, from a personal standpoint, now I see Marinecoin very promising future.

Marinecoin - The first DEV-less, Artificial Intelligence, Perpetual, Potential, Under Valued, Truly Decentralized, Jarvis Protocol, The first self-sustaining crypto-currency.

Marinecoin - Maximize Potential, Cutting-Edge Technology, Premium Exchange, Community Driven, Friendly Support, Fair Distribution.

Currently, there are free 450000 MTC ICO. Join now if you are interested: https://marineco.in/

"Together We Can Do Anything".

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 24, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
Focus on cryptos try as much as possible to rise enough cash to further my studies in Canada by next year. So basically I am hoping on cryptos to get a good life so I am focusing all my energy, time and resources on it.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 11:04:03 AM
my still is to hodl. Not a great time to do trading unless you're a pro.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 24, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
For me my plan is I will just cash out my earnings if it is enough to buy a house and lot and a car only unless I need it for emergency purposes then I will withdraw some of my earnings and use it. We have different plans regarding to our earnings and what is important is we are enjoying while earning  Wink Wink
Activity: 128
February 24, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I just want 3 things from my crypto investment :-

1- Help my wife and my newborn baby  Smiley  to have any thing they want in the world.

2-Buy a Tesla for my self

&

3- Not have to work for the rest of my life.
Activity: 132
February 24, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

MY plan is to not work for the rest of my life and support my family i don't like materialistic things just want my family to be happy for the rest of their lifes...
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
February 24, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
Personally I have huge plans with my life. I want to make a difference in the world. First I want to become a millionaire, that's my first target. Then as I grow multiple solid streams of income I'll start big charity campaigns especially in Africa where there is so much need. I'll make a lot of investments there as we need to get that continent up to the modern world. Also I want to build a big high-tech cancer and diseases research center and accelerate the race toward the cure for the biggest problems in medical domain. I have a lot more plans,but I just don't wanna write a whitepaper here. lol
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 24, 2018, 10:34:42 AM
My plan is to make money and invest in real estate and real business. I want to buy big house, a good car and to travel, to travel, to travel on the world...

It a reasonable middle class plan, perhaps not that different to my own. I want to invest in the future of my family and provide the best education possible for them. That is the best legacy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
My plan is to make money and invest in real estate and real business. I want to buy big house, a good car and to travel, to travel, to travel on the world...
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
It's up to the need. If you are investing a money that will be used for daily living then you need to cashout when you earn some. Don't wait for times or prize that will be lower that what you invested. If you invested a little be sure to choose the right one so that you will not regret. But If you are talking about money intended only for investment then you need to wait for long of what your goal for that. But most of the coins gain profit slowly that will take a period of time like years or more. You need to be patient if you wanna make your investments fold into multiple times.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
February 23, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

nope,theres no plan as that..i will let my funds intact and will withdraw only some parts incase of emergency..theres no limit the profit here in cryptocurrencies.so why need to cash it all out.in other option i can withdraw every interest i made,and every gain i made in trading just to gather what i want to buy
Yup, in crypto currency there's no limit to get profit. Cash out the half of percent of your profit for in case of emergency and daily needs.
Save for the future, and buy my own house from my profit.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 23, 2018, 02:37:42 AM

nope,theres no plan as that..i will let my funds intact and will withdraw only some parts incase of emergency..theres no limit the profit here in cryptocurrencies.so why need to cash it all out.in other option i can withdraw every interest i made,and every gain i made in trading just to gather what i want to buy
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 02:29:35 AM
I don't have plan right now to enchash all my tokens. All i need to do is to hodl them if the projects will materialize then it will be huge i will cash it out when bitcoin will hit 100k usd coz alts are following the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 128
February 23, 2018, 02:29:00 AM

I would like to buy a house and support my parents and not work for the rest of  my life Smiley
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 23, 2018, 02:25:29 AM
When everyone started to crazy, so I'll think about it now, and then improve your life, because the cryptocurrency market is more like a zero-sum game, so contrary to most of people's decision, so the likelihood of you make money is very high.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

I plan to cash out when I know that the price is alreday high and enough to put up a good business. Since I already have a house and a car, I am planning to put up a food business. That is why I continue to work here in bitcoin and invest a little to have good gain.
Pages:
Jump to: