Author

Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin? - page 185. (Read 265836 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I have not made any specific plan how to get rich through uᴉoɔʇᴉq but i believe that with the moondollars that i currently have to trade and profit a little bit and/or to get profit by selling them in the future when the uᴉoɔʇᴉq price will be much higher than now.
Yes investments as it can make us get a lot of advantages in uᴉoɔʇᴉq. But we must be careful and cautious because if one of the steps we can lose money or even less deceived. There are many ways to become rich in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, we could try that we want.
Yes absolutely right we should be very cautious in investing bitcoin as there will be a lot of fraudsters who want to take advantage of us. Better investasika bitcoin on trust alone. Or might try another method to gain an advantage in bitcoin in order to become rich.
Activity: 812
I have not made any specific plan how to get rich through uᴉoɔʇᴉq but i believe that with the moondollars that i currently have to trade and profit a little bit and/or to get profit by selling them in the future when the uᴉoɔʇᴉq price will be much higher than now.
Yes investments as it can make us get a lot of advantages in bitcoin. But we must be careful and cautious because if one of the steps we can lose money or even less deceived. There are many ways to become rich in bitcoin, we could try that we want.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have not made any specific plan how to get rich through bitcoin but i believe that with the bitcoins that i currently have to trade and profit a little bit and/or to get profit by selling them in the future when the bitcoin price will be much higher than now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My plan is to have a lot of profit with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, and that I can be rich later with it but I heard from some people that it is really hard to make some good profit with it.
It can take a long time and that is the only bad thing I think, and of course there is also a chance that you can lose money if the value is going down, but on that moment you have to hold it.

Great bro! My plan is to buy some good amount of Bitcoins, very soon when the price is stable and will wait to sell the Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin  will go up to its peak level to get the right value of BTC and get the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I trade and I save some uᴉoɔʇᴉq on the exchange. I'll sell when prices soared uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
yes its true,hold bitcoin a half to wait for price increase is the simple way to make profit and get rich with bitcoin,and trade a half more its make short profit,but maybe you left one more way,its a invest your bitcoin on profitable company or startup,it will give you more way to get rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
My plan is to have a lot of profit with Bitcoin, and that I can be rich later with it but I heard from some people that it is really hard to make some good profit with it.
It can take a long time and that is the only bad thing I think, and of course there is also a chance that you can lose money if the value is going down, but on that moment you have to hold it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
I trade and I save some bitcoin on the exchange. I'll sell when prices soared bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have not decided my ultimate goal but my short term goal is to earn 1 BTC  Grin.
I do not have any money. And I am not planning to get rich ,I just want to earn and spend on various things.

Getting is really hard in uᴉoɔʇᴉq thats why i also try to get as much as possible and save my uᴉoɔʇᴉq and when i have enough i will do trading.

Bitcoin should really have more ways to earn users with it,so far bitcoin is lacking with companies that support it and we need more companies so that we will be able to get more work that pays bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
With 100k BTC  Tongue  I will retire. But not fully.  Grin
Activity: 182
I have not decided my ultimate goal but my short term goal is to earn 1 BTC  Grin.
I do not have any money. And I am not planning to get rich ,I just want to earn and spend on various things.

Getting is really hard in bitcoin thats why i also try to get as much as possible and save my bitcoin and when i have enough i will do trading.
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
how about use bitcoin bot.? like C.A.T or other free bot..?
i think it's good idea to make 2-3 % perday from your capital Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Defender of Bitcoin
Working hard is the key to being successful in real life and that maxim extends to the digital realm is well. Work hard play hard get a lot of Bitcoins enjoy life to the fullest  Grin
Activity: 420
i dont have a clear plan right now but im trying to make some bitcoins right now as i believe the price will grow

My plan is just to collect them as much as I can, and then just boost the growth of my coins by trading and collecting more...
I don't like selling a lot, because I know Bitcoins will be traded for our day-to-day usable things very soon in near future...
yeah thats what i used to do though i dont have a lot of time right now for trading so that sucks a bit
if you do not have a plan to get rich. I think you have to do is continue to work and collect bitcoin as much as you can. and do not be too extravagant in spending bitcoin
it's a simple way
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i dont have a clear plan right now but im trying to make some bitcoins right now as i believe the price will grow

My plan is just to collect them as much as I can, and then just boost the growth of my coins by trading and collecting more...
I don't like selling a lot, because I know Bitcoins will be traded for our day-to-day usable things very soon in near future...
yeah thats what i used to do though i dont have a lot of time right now for trading so that sucks a bit

Time is the secondary part. Initially have few bitcoin in your wallet by different methods of earning other than trading. If you do trading only at your free times too, you'll get a small profit.
Activity: 197

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
now im gathering all the bitcoins that i possibly can, and i will be willing that the price will grow a lot in the future

i hope that the growth will continue and the price will reach the sky in the future thus making me a lot of money
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
I want to have the biggest exchanger sites in my country. but I can not make it happen, because I really do not have the ability to manage it all. finally I just attempted to make a profit every day of the trade and the signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I think the best plan to get rich with bitcoins is holding the coins till the price increasing and selling it then with good profit

I think this plan is not enough to make anyone rich unless you have thousands of bitcoins in your wallet. Bitcoin will just be idle in your wallet if ever the price of bitcoin took forever to reach a very high amount. It is better if you could invest some or trade some while waiting for that magic moment that bitcoin reaches 1000 dollar a piece.
Jump to: