Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 104. (Read 304648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 18, 2015, 08:04:24 PM
waiting for the right time with patience  Cheesy
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2015, 06:30:39 PM
My strategy is set buy order lower than you think the market can drop. If it does drop that much then you are doing good
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 18, 2015, 09:23:21 AM
im just working with my group and doing perfect trades Smiley [spamming my ad thats in sig!]
whether to join the group you have to pay? or free? Cheesy
yes every group there is usually a person who really pro in analyzing the coin  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 16, 2015, 07:10:59 PM
im just working with my group and doing perfect trades Smiley [spamming my ad thats in sig!]

well this is one of the best ideas about crypto world make a group,at this way more safe and better to bring new investors into the coins.Whales had made that before someone elses,thats why they are with over 100bitcoins,and well they worked together as one the way it must be instead invest and wait some miracle or pump.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 11:46:26 AM
my strategy for trade is truly simple. I'm no expert in economics, nor bag, but I'm trying to achieve is to buy low and sell high, simple laws of economics. To do this it is best to observe prices for a time, meet their beaks upward and downward, know its history and the current trend.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
September 15, 2015, 09:23:42 PM
September 15, 2015, 09:04:20 PM
well i use to enter when the market is hot,what i mean is these days we had eth very hot,i played in the short positions,always ,when has volume im in thats is one of mine strategys,the others well i will keep to myself.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 15, 2015, 10:53:24 AM
An effective voucher management system can be extremely useful; as it will help you manage payments in a better way. However, for this, you have to find the right voucher management system and incorporate it into your business. Why not give it a try yourself and see how it works for your business?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 15, 2015, 05:11:58 AM
buy chEAp and sell expensive... check the mtgox to watch the flow of price...
Activity: 56
September 15, 2015, 03:04:59 AM
the best strategy is to use combination of macd and volume.i have used this strategy for past 6 month and there has been no down weeks.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
September 14, 2015, 11:36:43 PM
well those only happens because scammers now use to create new coins make the famous ico pump the coin and dump it ,and all weeks a new coin is lauched without nothing new or good to crypto world ,soo at this moment people are collecting btc from believers into pump and dump.I guess there is very bad persons taking advantages of bitcoin anonimity to steal our money since there isnt any better way to steal since there isnt any way to recover any bitcoin sent to other.This may be why bitcoin didnt reached another level till todays,because when money is sent is sent cant do nothing about it.
sure
part agree with you
so your strategy is??
September 14, 2015, 08:17:01 PM
well those only happens because scammers now use to create new coins make the famous ico pump the coin and dump it ,and all weeks a new coin is lauched without nothing new or good to crypto world ,soo at this moment people are collecting btc from believers into pump and dump.I guess there is very bad persons taking advantages of bitcoin anonimity to steal our money since there isnt any better way to steal since there isnt any way to recover any bitcoin sent to other.This may be why bitcoin didnt reached another level till todays,because when money is sent is sent cant do nothing about it.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
September 14, 2015, 08:53:27 AM
well i use the volume and wait the moment of the altcoin is on medium value soo i enter and wait usually wont sleep with any open order.

The most problem for a trader is the open orders Sad
I had a bad experience when i got up next morning when i made a trade
If you decided to invest in an alt coin, best practice is to research for that coin and then invest when the price you think is cheap.

how do you research an altcoin as when it is the best time to invest in it. you can't research when a pump happens. altcoin investments are the same as gambling. you just need luck.

there are some group that tell you openly that they are going to pump it, like "fairpump", the problem is that they pump for ridiculous value and you don't know when they dump

pump groups let people know they will pump a certain coins after they bought a huge load of coins. they make a little start, and the brainless people who do believe these "pumpers" are buying wortless coins making the price go up a lot. and you know what happens after that, right?

This doesn't happen only with worthless coins! The last such pump was with Litecoin. Check out this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leaked-video-explained-the-recent-pump-of-litecoin-1115157

It's a shame that crypto operates in these conditions at the moment. Many people are getting burned and even decide to leave the whole scene completely. And the people are exactly what we need for adoption and this thing to make it. Human greed is just amazing!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 14, 2015, 03:29:55 AM
well i use the volume and wait the moment of the altcoin is on medium value soo i enter and wait usually wont sleep with any open order.

If you decided to invest in an alt coin, best practice is to research for that coin and then invest when the price you think is cheap.

how do you research an altcoin as when it is the best time to invest in it. you can't research when a pump happens. altcoin investments are the same as gambling. you just need luck.

there are some group that tell you openly that they are going to pump it, like "fairpump", the problem is that they pump for ridiculous value and you don't know when they dump

pump groups let people know they will pump a certain coins after they bought a huge load of coins. they make a little start, and the brainless people who do believe these "pumpers" are buying wortless coins making the price go up a lot. and you know what happens after that, right?

yeah and i don't like them either, but in the past there were good traders, that were taking an huge advantages of those pump, and they were able to earn tons of profit

i'm talking about, aurora, blackcoin, and darkcoin, but there were many other, i believe it's still working on some notorious coin like dash
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 14, 2015, 12:59:37 AM
What Ive learned from the past year is not to trade BTC on smaller time frames. It's a lot of noise that will wreck you, and it isn't much more than roulette
legendary
Activity: 896
September 13, 2015, 05:00:01 AM

September 12, 2015, 05:35:50 PM
One thing i know into crypto world is that some coin maybe be forgotted somewhere and when developer and his or her team returns with some good news the coin usually jump into another level,but we never know when it can happen and if will happen.The new coins lauched first get some pump and dump then the dev looks forget the coin and some return after some time.... looks their strategy,usually the comunity will start to dump coins... and dev collecting most of them.
Activity: 714
September 12, 2015, 12:31:06 PM
BITCRYSTALS -50%

time to buy?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
September 12, 2015, 10:51:08 AM

Most of those guys are scammers. They make the money from the gullible people that think they are going to get some insider information, but all they get is a lottery ticket which may or not may be the winner one. If those guys really wanted to help people making money, they would tell you exactly what coin to buy before the pump happens with some time to prepare, not exactly when it begins which means it's too late by the time they tweet about it or whatever.
Activity: 15
September 12, 2015, 05:26:53 AM
Buy when there is despair and all hope is lose.

Sell when everyone is buying and think bitcoin is the future.

Hahahahahahaha

ARE YOU JOKING ME??? YOU'RE FUNNY MAN!
Jump to: