Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 105. (Read 304648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 12, 2015, 12:48:15 AM
buy when down,sell when high..done!
Yes, it is good strategy, but how do you know that the price is down enough or high enough? because many times, we think that the price is down, but then the price goes down again and again and makes us get so much losses

Yes you got a good point. So the better option is just by in small quantities when ever you think price has come down so finally you will get a average price which will reduce some risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 05:44:32 PM
i had made those open orders at begining and well in a week i lost 0.10 btc of an altcoin,now i dont left any open orders.... you should choose those exchanges that allow you to stop loss this way you can autosell the coin and avoid a big dump,now about pumping well if you had invested into those coin you must wait and as soon as you see it at green you should sell and get out as you know they will dump fast
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 11, 2015, 03:06:28 AM
well i use the volume and wait the moment of the altcoin is on medium value soo i enter and wait usually wont sleep with any open order.

The most problem for a trader is the open orders Sad
I had a bad experience when i got up next morning when i made a trade
If you decided to invest in an alt coin, best practice is to research for that coin and then invest when the price you think is cheap.

how do you research an altcoin as when it is the best time to invest in it. you can't research when a pump happens. altcoin investments are the same as gambling. you just need luck.

there are some group that tell you openly that they are going to pump it, like "fairpump", the problem is that they pump for ridiculous value and you don't know when they dump
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 10:52:08 PM
well i use the volume and wait the moment of the altcoin is on medium value soo i enter and wait usually wont sleep with any open order.

If you decided to invest in an alt coin, best practice is to research for that coin and then invest when the price you think is cheap.

how do you research an altcoin as when it is the best time to invest in it. you can't research when a pump happens. altcoin investments are the same as gambling. you just need luck.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 10, 2015, 07:57:12 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 10, 2015, 07:30:41 AM
Yes, it is good strategy, but how do you know that the price is down enough or high enough? because many times, we think that the price is down, but then the price goes down again and again and makes us get so much losses
its depend on your own range whether the price is low or high, like me i am satisfied that the price of bitcoin is low when its price is $230. and high when its price is $270. Thats its.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 09, 2015, 08:14:35 PM
Activity: 560
September 09, 2015, 06:58:52 PM
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
September 09, 2015, 06:42:29 PM
Activity: 14
September 08, 2015, 10:02:44 PM
you can also use some indicators not only use martingale. and the news is very very important too... well it is also depends on what kind of trader you are.... for me i use martingale but with the help of my indicators..
Using martiangle trading strategy is good, but when the market become so volatile, and our trades against the trend, then it will be dangerous for us. Martiangle trading makes us open so many trades at the same time without stop loss, we can get stop out if we dont have enough margin to maintain our open positions
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
September 07, 2015, 11:16:35 PM
I dont have trading strategy
just buy low and sell high. but need patience for that.

Yes it is true. One can't predict the correct price so buy when you think is right time and just hold it until it appreciate some % then sell for profit. But also need to prepare for some losses if prices didn't go high as per our expectations. You should remember in trading one can't make always profit.
copper member
Activity: 67
September 07, 2015, 03:23:55 PM
just buy low and sell high.

That's a good strategy. Thank you! Grin
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
September 06, 2015, 04:15:45 PM
I dont have trading strategy
just buy low and sell high. but need patience for that.
Activity: 658
September 06, 2015, 08:09:32 AM
Check the market and then buy at low price and sell it at high price  Smiley Short time deals are preferable, so you can buy at 10.a.m. and sale at 11.30 a.m.  Cheesy
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Angelinus Translation & Social Media Services
September 03, 2015, 10:55:38 AM
Paitence is what you really need. Sometimes one wait can change everything. Buy it when it's dumped. Have the courage to do it.
legendary
September 03, 2015, 09:46:42 AM
Hi Sir  what website do you buy low and sell high??

These websites are known as exchanges and there are a lot of these
Some of them that i personally use every day are poloniex, yobit, bter, cryptsy
Please research/analyze the coin that you want to trade always.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 03, 2015, 08:57:26 AM
Hi Sir  what website do you buy low and sell high??
legendary
September 02, 2015, 07:46:21 AM
i'm always win in cryptsy!!!! i got s :some profit range 5000 to 10000 pesos everyday!!! my strategy is buying order to the lower price then wait until hit the target percentage you want!! Grin who's looking for advice?..i'm willing to teach to all interested Cool Cool Cool

everyday? with low volume that bitcoin currently has it isn't that worthy to do day trading.

Yeah, no milk and cookies for you today, lol

I experimented a bit with etherum in poloniex, it is just luck.
You can analyze a bit but there are too much dump and pump that trades are trying.
The price increase fast and decrease faster than you think, but in low volumes i always had little profit.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 02, 2015, 07:36:26 AM
i'm always win in cryptsy!!!! i got s :some profit range 5000 to 10000 pesos everyday!!! my strategy is buying order to the lower price then wait until hit the target percentage you want!! Grin who's looking for advice?..i'm willing to teach to all interested Cool Cool Cool

everyday? with low volume that bitcoin currently has it isn't that worthy to do day trading.

Yeah, no milk and cookies for you today, lol
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2015, 06:14:13 PM

everyday? with low volume that bitcoin currently has it isn't that worthy to do day trading. or are you day trading altcoins? altcoins can move a lot daily.
Jump to: