Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 13. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
My strategy is not up to the expert level now I am trying to take a start in trading for that I am waiting for good amount to take a start. Hold the enough amounts of bitcoin and search for those who want to use bitcoin and those who need this bitcoin. Tell to your friends and relatives if they need bitcoin for online payment to someone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 31, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
In my opinion. I have two strategies on the trading. The short-term I call in dump and pump. In the short, I researcher coins that the price is the is stable to my capital in trading. After I already select the coins that I choose I will buy all my allotted money. I wait the price goes pump to the market x10 of the cost. The last is long term. I will put my 50% of my capital to the coins that have the ability to reach the price someday. I am lucky that I start investing in some altcoin now the price is triple when I buy. Every person has their own strategy we just take the risk in trading
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
My trading strategy as of today is to buy at panic selling when bitcoin is dropping because almost all of altcoins are affected and then selling it after the massive corrections that is how I gain some profit in a short term period.
The same I am doing because bitcoin is god if you are using it as selling high and buying low. Price is something that will allow you to have income if price will be high and demand is increasing now for long time. People are now investing and they are going to hold it for long time, now in some countries bitcoin has become legal and this is enough to see bitcoin one of top currencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
But you do not buy when prices are already too high, better wait for the right time when the price falls, because a big volume of coins always have a movement dump and pump rapid. But it's good also you see a coin that does not have a big volume, but the price is very low, it sometimes has the potential to earn higher profits
Yes, Look at the coinmarketcap, when you see a coin took a 20% beating in 24 hours, buy some. In most of the cases there will be recovery of about 10%. Yes predicting prices are very difficult job but if your going for long term still we can make a decent profits. But one shouldn't buy all coins at one shot instead buy smaller quantities regularly to average out the price and also it will reduce the big loses. But I don' suggest any one to do a day trading because that is almost gambling we can't predict prices. This is the best trading strategy used by most of the traders
January 27, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Look at the coinmarketcap, when you see a coin took a 20% beating in 24 hours, buy some. In most of the cases there will be recovery of about 10%. Yes predicting prices are very difficult job but if your going for long term still we can make a decent profits. But one shouldn't buy all coins at one shot instead buy smaller quantities regularly to average out the price and also it will reduce the big loses. But I don' suggest any one to do a day trading because that is almost gambling we can't predict prices. This is the best trading strategy used by most of the traders
Activity: 191
January 27, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
But you do not buy when prices are already too high, better wait for the right time when the price falls, because a big volume of coins always have a movement dump and pump rapid. But it's good also you see a coin that does not have a big volume, but the price is very low, it sometimes has the potential to earn higher profits
Activity: 322
January 27, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

My strategy is to be patience more and more patience because in This business if you do not have that thing and you are greedy enough to get your money then it will be hard for you to hold. Just wait fpr the time those cpina will fall and them buy them and after a months they will rise again and that is the time now you will sell them and you will have you profit instantly that fast. But always remember that selling and buying coins have fees sp make sure that you have a higher commissions if ypu are going to sell
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 09:01:38 PM
I'm trading in a very simple way.. Buy at the current price and I set my sell order with a 30% profit.. In this way I would never lose money
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 26, 2018, 08:39:01 PM
I do trading by looking for what coins go up and have a good prospect price, I often do short time because of the rapidly changing price movements and of course the faster the profits gained.
That's good if you have a good judgement on the price movement in a short term, day trading is really profitable if you are consistent.
Our strategy depends on what we believe we are capable of doing, if we can go full time with trading then the better and that suits you to be a day trader.
Time is could be your friend or your enemy, if you know how to manage your time very well, you might have a chance.
you also have to know the right time to sell and buy, it's the capital between you get a profit or loss, if you can choose the right and right then the benefits you can.
January 26, 2018, 08:35:50 PM
if bitcoin is high wait for the big dump to buy, means you should buy only when bitcoin is in low price Smiley and for me i am not trading for a long time my maximum trading timeframe is 2 months.
My trading strategy is just waiting until the coins i am holding is pump and  when the value of my coins will pump i will trade so i can earn more money when it we will pump and my other trading stratey is after i trade my coins, i will buy a coins that has lower value but has a good future.

I agree with your opinion, another trading strategy is after I swap my coins, I will buy a lower value coin but have a good future, it will reproduce more money you have with the results of previous trading, and save your money again to buy, and you will definitely get a greater profit again.
January 26, 2018, 08:30:17 PM
my strategy is to buy at such a cheap price now, and hold it to greater value, even holding it back for a long time, think of it as my future investment.
January 26, 2018, 08:01:39 PM
if bitcoin is high wait for the big dump to buy, means you should buy only when bitcoin is in low price Smiley and for me i am not trading for a long time my maximum trading timeframe is 2 months.
My trading strategy is just waiting until the coins i am holding is pump and  when the value of my coins will pump i will trade so i can earn more money when it we will pump and my other trading stratey is after i trade my coins, i will buy a coins that has lower value but has a good future.

Definitely waiting for the value to increase is the best strategy of all . If you bought coins when the price is low and you are still waiting or you are still holding these coins. You will definitely get a high profit when the value of the coin increases . But choose wisely on what kind of coin you will buy
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 26, 2018, 07:37:05 PM
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2018, 07:00:40 PM
i read all suggestion about your question mate some ideas have a good pointer buy low sell high and many more, but always be careful learn and analyst the the situation what is the great strategy for your own instinct and skills ability become highly reputable trader someday.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 26, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
I do trading by looking for what coins go up and have a good prospect price, I often do short time because of the rapidly changing price movements and of course the faster the profits gained.
That's good if you have a good judgement on the price movement in a short term, day trading is really profitable if you are consistent.
Our strategy depends on what we believe we are capable of doing, if we can go full time with trading then the better and that suits you to be a day trader.
Time is could be your friend or your enemy, if you know how to manage your time very well, you might have a chance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
In my opinion. I have two strategies on the trading. The short-term I call in dump and pump. In the short, I researcher coins that the price is the is stable to my capital in trading. After I already select the coins that I choose I will buy all my allotted money. I wait the price goes pump to the market x10 of the cost. The last is long term. I will put my 50% of my capital to the coins that have the ability to reach the price someday. I am lucky that I start investing in some altcoin now the price is triple when I buy. Every person has their own strategy we just take the risk in trading.
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
There is no precision science to any form of investment. Even the Gordon Geckos of the world are throwing big-capital at big-volume with scary probabilities. Things are far more unpredictable with short-term trading; BTC is worse than stocks because it's fluctuation.. Big-capital mining operations are the only ones really making money.. BTC is just capital storage. I wonder if you guys write this to anger others or if you really don't get it. With trading there IS ONLY that way to earn. Buy when the item you want to buy is priced low and sell when it is higher
Yes, choose a coin with a big volume is a good choice. but you do not buy when prices are already too high, better wait for the right time when the price falls, because a big volume of coins always have a movement dump and pump rapid. but it's good also you see a coin that does not have a big volume, but the price is very low, it sometimes has the potential to earn higher profits
January 26, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
I also do altcoin trading for short term because it is very profitable for me and if you have a lot of bitcoins then it will be  easy for you to earn money since you can manipulate or dictate the prices of the altcoins. I do long term investment in bitcoin because it is very good investment and it has a lot of potential in pumping its price in long term rather than short term, you should know how to analyze and monitor the prices. It needs patience
January 26, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
There is no precision science to any form of investment. Even the Gordon Geckos of the world are throwing big-capital at big-volume with scary probabilities. Things are far more unpredictable with short-term trading; BTC is worse than stocks because it's fluctuation.. Big-capital mining operations are the only ones really making money.. BTC is just capital storage. I wonder if you guys write this to anger others or if you really don't get it. With trading there IS ONLY that way to earn. Buy when the item you want to buy is priced low and sell when it is higher
Pages:
Jump to: