Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 14. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 26, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
We all know that everyone panic on holding their coin but I see it is the challenge for it.  If we see that the price graph makes a low point it isn't the best time to sell, every now I think that there is hope to rise,  it makes low quick and ultimately rise quickly. As a trader I am very patient because it needs to be and you show your positivity without hesitant. The potentials is the BTC makes the best lead at least.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
Patience is a virtue when it comes to trading. You need to do your research before diving in.  After that, you’ll know where you stand. Next, you need to set your limits. For most trades I settle with 10-20% profit, but with promising potentials tend to hold even longer. Don’t get too greedy because you might just end up with empty handed or worse, losing it all.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:53:40 AM
My trading strategy actually is long term holding for solid coins i do some swing trade if i can see a great oppurtunity and i have some savings for scalping and or daily trade. Because long term holding can be boring but it will surely give you gains as long as you have patience and you are investing in a good solid coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
To know the movement of Bitcoin numbers this is you can buy it at a low price. Low price you can know from spot market. Purchases you can do by using a limit. Indeed Bitcoin purchase will not be approved immediately but you must wait until the limit is in accordance with your request. How to use this limit You can charge Price per BTC. Let's say you'll spend all your outstanding balance. After that you fill the limit with 55 million which the limit is more than the low price forecast in Bitcoin spot market. If the price of Bitcoin has reached the price of 55 million then your Bitcoin purchase request can be directly approved.

Bitcoin Sales

After you make a Bitcoin purchase and want to short term trading it's good if you always monitor the Bitcoin price movement. To be able to sell Bitcoin this you can also use the limit. No need to profit much but fill the limit above the purchase price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 26, 2018, 03:59:45 AM
if bitcoin is high wait for the big dump to buy, means you should buy only when bitcoin is in low price Smiley and for me i am not trading for a long time my maximum trading timeframe is 2 months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 24, 2018, 08:45:14 AM
Mine is simple and the best. Buy low, wait, sell high.  Tongue

For extra I do day trading when there is panic making the price swing up and down.

Don't force yourself to trade that much, take some distance from time to time.

I agree. I think many people are losing so much because they are trying to trick the market and try to do trades hoping that it could prosper and amount to profit. Unfortunately, positivity without calculation and study of how the market is playing would lead you nowhere, especially in this market. I think that apart from the very simple strategy of buying low and selling high. Another thing that a trader could do is be patient and hold his ground, it pays to be patient in this market because coins have a lot of ups and downs, and if you just wait for the right moment to act, then it would might be equal to good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 08:13:56 AM
There are many different types of trading strategies for investors and traders to consider, but they can be generally broken down into technical and fundamental trading strategies. So i use the first one.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 07:23:33 AM
I use 2 strategies when trading , technically and fundamentally.
technical I use when the market again crowded , example coin ICO.
fundamental I use when looking at the specifications of the specification of the coin, example ETH
is that ICO including trading? lol, I kind of agree with you by choosing a crowded coin, bustling in the sense of having a big marketcap, with it you can get(filled) your orderm in short time, from marketcap or volume you can also analyze how much demand and supply in that coin, so you can determine whether the price of the coin will rise or fall within a certain period of time, when you've found a coin that has a good market, you can continue to look at the specifications of that coin, just to make sure the coin has an innovative and great technology or not and potential or not?
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
January 24, 2018, 06:17:52 AM
My trading strategy is buy the asset at its low price and sell it at its peak. I really buy big amount of quantity so that even the price of each coin rises with only little amount I will sell it all and I can earn already big earnings. For example, I buy 2000 coins which has 1$ price per coin and then when the price rises to 1.50$ I can sell it already and I can earn 1000$ already, so that is my strategy.
Activity: 191
January 24, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
Patience is the key for trading, if you want to profit you shouldn't care about daily changes. My strategy is 'Staying at the opposite side of the market' If you have the patience, it really works...

Indeed. I like that. And for me, to make it very effective, I must be practical. Just like many traders, I will buy at low and sell at high price. Being practical and patient in trading is the key to gain more profit, though slowly, yet surely.
Activity: 378
January 24, 2018, 04:17:50 AM
I spend my 30% assets on day trade for short term invesment and and 70% assets for long term invesment. I hold altcoin and bitcoin and wait until value going up and then i sold all of my coin.
Activity: 210
January 24, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
I just buy Bitcoin with around 60% of the fiat that I have. The other 40% will be used when the price is dropping further. I just want to make sure that my average buying price stays low so my overal profit will be high when the price goes up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
I will split my trade to buy at different time period so that I don't buy all at the same time at the same price. If I execute a trade at $230, I would wait for it to drop further to $210 before putting in another order at the same amount. By doing this, I essentially buying at the average price of $220. I just buy the lowest price and sell high prices. and it takes patience, do not be hasty in trading. just be patient and enjoy the profits. Works for me thus far.
Activity: 98
January 24, 2018, 03:24:37 AM
Check this forum Many things can help me to learn something and find useful things. Although I still have the gains yet it is how many benefits I make to gain. So we can not always earn profit from it. But if we are lucky, then we can benefit from the historical charts.
Probably raised with the high chance to start trading with altcoin stable
It's not profitable, but when I was disappointed, I said that I lost a lot without any profit/loss level.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 02:07:09 AM
My trading strategy & life strategy never in hurry. Alway's set purchase value for a coin until the coin reach that level never buy & sale. The market can 50% up or 50% down stick to your level. It gives mental comfort & confidence. Remember nothing is forever.Do enjoy & get enjoy.

Forget Day Trading Became Daydreamer
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 01:54:57 AM
l buy when the market has reach negative level between twenty to twenty-five percent . And with the help of good technical analysis of the candle stick to make sure that the market has reach its peak on the down world trend  before buying the currency. I equally follow the same technical analysis with the use of candle stick to make sure that I have made up to fifteen to twenty-five percent profit before selling.

We have different approach when it comes to trading. I always check and monitor the price always when i do trading. I wait for the price to dump before i move in my balance. It's important to me that i have a good entry position when it comes to my day trade strategy however sometimes there are instances that i move wrong but i just let it go and just stick to my plan. The important thing to me when trading is i have a profit even it's small.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 24, 2018, 01:23:29 AM
I use 2 strategies when trading , technically and fundamentally.
technical I use when the market again crowded , example coin ICO.
fundamental I use when looking at the specifications of the specification of the coin, example ETH
Activity: 196
January 24, 2018, 01:19:00 AM
l buy when the market has reach negative level between twenty to twenty-five percent . And with the help of good technical analysis of the candle stick to make sure that the market has reach its peak on the down world trend  before buying the currency. I equally follow the same technical analysis with the use of candle stick to make sure that I have made up to fifteen to twenty-five percent profit before selling.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:59:50 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/ZkMo9ZC.png
Currently I am investing 50% of my assets in Bitcoin and the other 50% I invest in other coins. I think you should spread your capital to avoid concentrating on such a place that would be very dangerous when the worst case happens if you lose. Breaking your capital will give you more flexibility in investing that will bring investor safety and risk reduction.
Good luck
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
January 22, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
My trading strategy is just simple
Buy as much as you can if the price is down because it will comeback at the time
Sell as much as you have when the price is up and you will get profit
I think
I think trading takes more techniques and skills than that, I know it is the basic strategy of a trade, buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up. but it takes a special skill and special knowledge how to see the true price is cheap / price stop to down and the right time to buy, it needs good analysis mate, keep improving and hone your knowledge and skills, so your trading strategy becomes more powerful
But I think, the strategy was a perfect one. What else can actually happen better than this in the trading world? How the strategy would be executed is a whole different story and I am certain that the guy has accomplished this.is someone is fearless and trusts in his asset, it turns out that trading is not a real difficult task. For playing safe, a person can go with the rule which says, “do not invest more than what you cannot afford to lose”.
Pages:
Jump to: