Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 17. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
January 19, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

When the time comes like that. It is really hard to gain profit.  You can just hold until pump will occur.  Aim big don't rush things out. Commonly in market traders do always look for longer term not in short term.  You can bet it with time. Considering you do have high patience and insight in it.

My strategy to trade is if the bitcoin will down i will buy or purchase a bitcoin because if the bitcoin will up again im sure i get a good profit because we know bitcoin is a good investing for our money how much more in trading way and if i have any coin and i plan to trade i will monatoring the prices of every coin so that i know the value and that case if i see a dumping coin and i saw theres a chance to pumping i will trade it to my coin that example of my trading if i got a coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 19, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

When the time comes like that. It is really hard to gain profit.  You can just hold until pump will occur.  Aim big don't rush things out. Commonly in market traders do always look for longer term not in short term.  You can bet it with time. Considering you do have high patience and insight in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 19, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
well it's always great to buy some coins if the coins are dropping we know that there are panic sellers will do that especially when they keep on watching the prices on each coins and still no improvement happened they will sell their coins,so buy low and wait or HOLD and more patience so you can have a good profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
The best Bitcoin trading strategy is 85% price action strategy and 15% a cryptocurrency trading strategy that uses an indicator.
The only indicator you need is the On Balance Volume (OBV): This is one of the best indicators for day trading bitcoin used to basically analyze the total money flow in an out of an instrument. The OVB uses a combination of volume and price activity to tell you what is the total amount of money going in and out of the market.

In theory, if Bitcoin is trading up and at the same time the OBV was trading down, this is an indication that people are selling into this rally so the move to the upside wouldn’t be sustainable. The same is true in reverse if Bitcoin was trading down and at the same time the OBV was trading up.
What we really want to see is the OBV moving in the same direction as the Bitcoin price. Later on, you’ll learn how to apply this information together with the cryptocurrency trading strategy.

But you need to remember that no technical indicator is 100% effective every single time and in this regard, our team at Trading Strategy Guides uses the OBV indicator with other supporting evidence to sustain our trades and give some more confirmation of our trades. On this part comes the Ethereum trading strategy which will be used to identify Bitcoin trades.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 19, 2018, 12:50:30 AM
HODL in dumps and the rest of the strategy not important actually and don't panic
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:56:32 PM
trading I use is to read the chart and see the point of potential buy and sell and I use long term trading model, because such trading will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:43:38 PM
Until when to hodl? At which certain percentage do you sell?
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
My trading strategy is the normal strategy thats what the ordinary trader do I buy altcoin who the price is cheap and then I wait the price to increase before I sell it to make profit. But before I do that I make a research to know if the coin I want to buy have potenital to increase.  If you want to become successful trader make a resesrch because those people dont do research the result is failed. It is your choice what strategy did you use.
Activity: 210
January 18, 2018, 10:14:01 PM
The best trading strategy i think is to buy at low prices and resell at high prices for earn profit, it can be short or long term, depending on market price developments, no problem having to hold the coins in the long term if the coin price down as long as it still gain some profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
January 18, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

yes most true what others say.  buy at low and sell when high, yes as the addition of most arbitase market or profit setting per day, yes for example 25.000 / days but it depends on the ability and willingness of bitcoin users themselves Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 18, 2018, 06:19:47 PM
Yeah its not simple, in beginner you would have a trial and error so that you can predict when the trends going up or going down. To trade you must make some profit. That will be very good. And it must also be more used that is also very good for trading.
That is how all people should do their trading. Im not have any strategy in bitcoin-fiat trading, just buy low sell high, when the price fail and more bad news come i will ready to buy some bitcoin
Yeah its not simple if you are beginner in cryptocurrency buy if you are veteran and you know what will happened to the trend for sure you wouldnt loss any bitcoin. When the price rising and good news come , it's the perfect time to selling bitcoin.

Simple rule of trading: "Buy when the price is in lowest peak and sell when the value is way over up the ceiling"

It's very easy as it sounds and only applies if you have great patience, right timing and a little bit of luck. However, things just get complicated because of the abnormal movement of cryptocurrencies that gives us a hard time to predict or analyze the market trend. Most brokers and professionals often called this nature of digital coins "Speculative". The main problem with the Crypto stock market is that, it doesn't have a flooring that will protect you to any sudden loss. This is due that cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin general, isn't controlled by any entities, central banks or government agencies.
Activity: 588
January 18, 2018, 05:58:48 PM
Patience is key to last in this business. It is well known that the best strategy is buy low and sell high to gain profit.

Besides that, also is highly recommended to have a bot investment to forecast, advise and apply investment strategies.

and I always pay attention only to the top ten top bittrex leaders. I trade on this exchange and trust that they are there, which have the highest rating.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 03:49:43 PM
The best strategy I think is to practice patience don't get panic when the price is going down. Buy low then hold and wait for a while. I know people who regret not holding the coins/tokens for a long time.

That is the most secure strategy and I am also acquainted with that kind of thinking but it is not always a good option. Sometimes the too long holding can bring you dust if the altcoin you are holding disappoints investors in some kind of way.

That method works only with the best-known coins. The other coins that are just climbing can empty your investment in the holdings with the slight fluctuations over time that are going downsides in the end.

Like I said, I am supporting also the method of the long-term investment but I had also made some bad moves with this strategy.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Besides that, also is highly recommended to have a bot investment to forecast, advise and apply investment strategies.

https://i.imgur.com/BDt0IoZs.jpg

What kind of bot are you using to forecast, advise and apply strategies? Do you mean a trading bot that executes trades for you?
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
I think you can just hold your coins then wait for it to rise up again, i think holding it will be a good strategy to avoid too much losses.. Smiley
Activity: 66
January 18, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
Patience is key to last in this business. It is well known that the best strategy is buy low and sell high to gain profit.

Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Yeah its not simple, in beginner you would have a trial and error so that you can predict when the trends going up or going down. To trade you must make some profit. That will be very good. And it must also be more used that is also very good for trading.
That is how all people should do their trading. Im not have any strategy in bitcoin-fiat trading, just buy low sell high, when the price fail and more bad news come i will ready to buy some bitcoin
Yeah its not simple if you are beginner in cryptocurrency buy if you are veteran and you know what will happened to the trend for sure you wouldnt loss any bitcoin. When the price rising and good news come , it's the perfect time to selling bitcoin.
Activity: 252
January 18, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
My strategy is very common, that is to have utmost patience to wait for the perfect time to sell and gain maximum profit. The duration varies from time to time. It could be in a matter of minutes or could even take months to a year. You’ll just have to monitor the market value very closely to be successful in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: