Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 16. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:05:04 PM
My trading strategy as of today is to buy at panic selling when bitcoin is dropping because almost all of altcoins are affected and then selling it after the massive corrections that is how I gain some profit in a short term period.
It all depends on the knowledge and the skill set which you are having. Trading strategy varies from person to person and it keeps on changing with the passage of time. Most of the time, I follow the very basic trading strategy that is I go for buying of coins at the time when the market value is falling down and later on sell them at the time when the market value starts rising high.

During market crashes, my strategy is selling at high and buying it back from a cheaper price, resulting in an increase in the number of tokens I have. During market is stable, I generally try to do day trade with couple of altcoins to have some profit.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 09:29:15 PM
What can i do for you?

Strategy for trading it defends your bitcoin and knowledge  to how to keep your coins to selling time the prices will high or lown.But important to trading is you no how the rules to trade.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 09:18:10 PM
What can i do for you?
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
As far as i am concerned there is no any specific strategy to trade in BTC,it depends upon your concentration while you observe chart of any cryptocurrency.When the price is low,its good time to purchase and when when price is high more than your purchase price sell it.Most important thing is to maintain your patience and your heed toward your trading.You have to wait for weeks,months for the price to purchase when its low and sell when its soar above your purchasing.Now hard rule for trading..
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 19, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

Well, it depends. I guess you do not tell yourself "at x hour I want y profit". The simplest strategy, but it works when you're not desperate. You invest a sum of money that you do not need in a "low battery" on the cryptomonas trading market, and you expect it to increase its price and then sell it. It's the best solution. Or you can invest in an ICO and you're sure to grow. Important: "your money is not needed in the house next week"
Activity: 252
January 19, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
Well, this is simple..i just follow my rule which is buy low and hold it when it gonna high i am gonna sell it that's it. But sometimes i am in loss.
Activity: 224
January 19, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
I think that the best strategy is hold as long as you can. Especially for those who do not have experience in trading
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 19, 2018, 03:33:38 PM
My trading strategy as of today is to buy at panic selling when bitcoin is dropping because almost all of altcoins are affected and then selling it after the massive corrections that is how I gain some profit in a short term period.
It all depends on the knowledge and the skill set which you are having. Trading strategy varies from person to person and it keeps on changing with the passage of time. Most of the time, I follow the very basic trading strategy that is I go for buying of coins at the time when the market value is falling down and later on sell them at the time when the market value starts rising high.
Activity: 140
January 19, 2018, 11:25:15 AM
l buy when the market has reach negative level between twenty to twenty-five percent . And with the help of good technical analysis of the candle stick to make sure that the market has reach its peak on the down world trend  before buying the currency. The major difference between trading and gambling if we talk about gory details is that when gambling you outright lose when you lose, so to speak
I basically agree with your point in general.I am one of them who are waiting for a long time, Actually i bought some coins, but in that time, these coins price was very high and have a good position and by chance i miss that chance
I agree. Patience is one of the Characteristics that a trader should master.  He must wait for the right moment to sell and never listen to the trolls if he have enough knowledge on the item he is trading
January 19, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
l buy when the market has reach negative level between twenty to twenty-five percent . And with the help of good technical analysis of the candle stick to make sure that the market has reach its peak on the down world trend  before buying the currency. The major difference between trading and gambling if we talk about gory details is that when gambling you outright lose when you lose, so to speak
I basically agree with your point in general.I am one of them who are waiting for a long time, Actually i bought some coins, but in that time, these coins price was very high and have a good position and by chance i miss that chance
January 19, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
Buy lots of coin and keep them long you can get the best profit. Psychology will determine whether you have interest or loss.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
January 19, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
to find out whether the coin is good or you have to investigate what purpose the token is and how well they are running here and if many invest in the project and the important to do to watch the roadmap to make sure what is update.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:16:00 AM
The best strategy - buy low sell high. That is the basic, but the most important thing in trading. Because if you will follow that principles you will have a big profit. In my opinion, we should buy Bitcoin at the current low price, like now.
Activity: 295
January 19, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
for me my trading strategy is cheack a graph and analys.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
I don't have a great trading strategy all i do is budgeting to make sure that i will have a fair enough bitcoins to save for the long term and not all the bitcoins will be on trading because we know that trading always has a risk of getting loss so it is better to do budgeting so if ever that you loss in your latest trade you can come up and get recover that loss using your bitcoin savings
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:00:06 AM
My strategy is to buy when the price goes down that would also depend on the technical analysis that I use and then I just set a certain percentage to take profit. My trade is usually just for day trading and then when the price goes down I would just average down for the expected price to go down as well. Reading the news also is one of my basis in trading because if there are unusual movement then I would just wait for another day to trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 05:41:21 AM
We must monitor the price of coins before we trade. My strategy is to buy in a low price and sell when the price get higher to get more profits. When you choose to trade you must have patient and hard work to gain more money. Make some research for altcoin that have potential to increase before you start to buy coins. Look for the chart price of altcoin to know the right time for trading
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
my trading base on the information in the market. I do not believe the technical analyst. I will choose good coins which have valuable projects. Besides, I will follow the news in the market to give the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: