Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 18. (Read 304646 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 18, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
My strategy is simple, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up. I do a 50/50 split keep fiat on an exchange incase price moves to levarage against bitcoin dropping. The bitcoin I have on localbtc

I agree. I do the same mate. I think when the prices are going down instead of thinking negative stuff, the best plan of action is to look ahead and buy good coins to hold to be traded in the future for profit. That's how the market works; you have to accept that assets go up and down, and there is a reason why that happens. In every trade and investment market, like the stockmarket, some assets even the strongest go down and have times of weakness, thus, it is the best time expand your holdings because buying low is always the best plan when trading for profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
Trading Strategy

50% HOLD Coin TOP
30% HOLD ICO
20% Trade

With this trading strategy it has helped me increase the number of Bitcoins many times over the past year
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
I do short trade and using a stop/cut loss of 10% and only taking 3-5% gain in every trade.
It seems easy  Smiley . Anyway, where do you safe your coins (or money) betweens consecutive trades?  Huh Fees are too much expensive to exchange cryptocoins in dollars every single trading .
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 09:31:58 AM
I do short trade and using a stop/cut loss of 10% and only taking 3-5% gain in every trade.
Activity: 30
January 18, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
One of my most profitable intraday strategies is to follow big players when I observe them in the orderbook as this often results in short but predictable shifts in price. Since bitcoin is a reletavely thin market it is crucial to understand whether it is controlled by an insider at the moment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 18, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
My trading strategy is just simple
Buy as much as you can if the price is down because it will comeback at the time
Sell as much as you have when the price is up and you will get profit
I think
I think trading takes more techniques and skills than that, I know it is the basic strategy of a trade, buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up. but it takes a special skill and special knowledge how to see the true price is cheap / price stop to down and the right time to buy, it needs good analysis mate, keep improving and hone your knowledge and skills, so your trading strategy becomes more powerful
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
my strategy number 1 is simply HOLD
Activity: 46
January 18, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
There are some coins I hold for long term, others I day trade, others that I swing trade. I believe this rely on the level of trust I have in the project.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 18, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
Sometimes stopping your loss is inavoidable.Like the days we are going thorugh. Total market cap has been decreased too much last few days and every one has huge loss in this cyrptoworld .I have a strategy like not selling anything untill they are back in the situtaions like this.Try to be patient as you can your coins will be back.Dont worry.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:34:56 AM
I think the best strategy is to buy when the price is dropping. As the price of all cryptocurrencies has been dropping for the past few days. You can buy around 20 altcoins and hold for long-term. You would get profit in future.
Activity: 90
January 18, 2018, 07:28:27 AM
Buy low sell high, buy must be patient, don't deal, don't make a lot of money in a business cycle, and study the I want to buy a lot of information of the coin, if the coin has the potential to increase, I will hold for a long time!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
My trading strategy is just simple
Buy as much as you can if the price is down because it will comeback at the time
Sell as much as you have when the price is up and you will get profit
I think
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
in trading altcoin iam use reseach about altcoin with announcment in bitcointalk forum
if trade bitcoin iam use indicator meta trader 4 use analys price
but is true ready news is big impact price
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 06:23:18 AM
My Trading Strategy - Have 80% of the money in 20% of the projects (out of portfolio) and remaining 20% money in 80% of the projects (from the portfolio)..
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

A particular coin is suitable for a particular trading strategy. Fundamental coins such as Bitcoin or Ethers are best suited for long-term investments. Quick profit can be obtained from day-trading.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 05:21:02 AM
Day trading bitcoins is not possible most of the days. However, if you search the information quite well, you can predict the rise and fall of the bitcoin price much earlier than that they happen.

You can plan well for the day trading stragies when you have predicted the price range.

Bitcoin is a high volatile instrument in trading scenario.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
My strategy is, when you invest heavily because you have a lot of coins that you can trade, buy a lot of coins at low prices and then wait for them for a few months that you will definitely see a lot, at many Your trading coin has one to raise.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
first I see the target of the project that makes the coin, if they have a long term target then the coin will have a high price but in a little time, vice versa
Activity: 136
January 13, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/ZkMo9ZC.png
in these circumstances we are smart to set the strategy. to save the profit in my opinion when the bitcoin price is low should be on hold first bitcoin to be sold. and learn to always be patient, so as not to be rash to take action. by holding bitcoin at a low price is also a strategy to avoid losses. because that determines the loss or not it is actually ourselves, because of what, the lack of sales strategy.
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 09:22:26 PM
My advice is that you do not trade for a year, because it is possible that you can not earn and make sure that you are legit free so you can not scam. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: