Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 13. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:04:57 AM
because by holding on to overcome the good market decline and avoid losses, so by holding and patiently waiting for the price of coins to rise we can get the desired benefits
one way to avoid losses, yes of course you still survive and hold the coins you have. If you sell it when the price drops you will definitely lose, if you want to get more profit, of course you hold and patiently wait for prices to rise, often checking the market so you know when prices go up or down to avoid losses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
The quality of projects is the best guarantee for investment. If the project is of high quality, then we can be sure of it. Then it's best to invest in this project and wait. These are high-quality projects that deserve such a strategy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
because by holding on to overcome the good market decline and avoid losses, so by holding and patiently waiting for the price of coins to rise we can get the desired benefits
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:24:39 PM
right now I just do examine on altcoins that I hold, and all the more frequently read the most recent news about coins themselves, I think separating past research first might be futile or even flop, yet that isn't really on the grounds that crypto dependably shows shocks, now and again toward the end, however can likewise decide.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:16:43 PM
Mostly based on my investment because if we lose the value why should we sell them for low prices in the market. If you find the good potential for the project then it is always good to hold them for the long term instead of panic about the market. Always try to hold the coins until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 156
September 11, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
Mostly the team behind the project and at times when I see people are dumping or exchange their coins, I won't sell or exchange I'll just hold and wait for the market or coin to fall so by then their won't be a lot people who have the coin again t exchange with this the market or coin will grow after a while so it just market strategy.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 10:57:04 PM
because there is no other way to be able to return the capital that has been transferred to invest in crypto and because there may still be opportunities for crypto to recover, it's just that when exactly the crypto recovery nobody knows. rather than getting a big loss it is better to get a profit but needs to wait for a longer term.
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
The staking rewards, and believing that the prices will come back.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 10:11:57 PM
There need aid a lot of people motives that settle on me to keep me going, Furthermore hodl my coins. Those principle motivation behind will be those plausibility from claiming turning into by any means rich Furthermore spare me a considerable measure of duration of the time working, alternate is the precise long haul impact that crypto need Similarly as i accept it will truly shape those reality around it. It really varies from individuals to individuals. A portion HODL due to their confidence in the coin, other do it as a result they have confidence in their method alternately those business same time a portion can it as a result they wan the returns for their speculations. I surmise that a few of the altcoins will disappear, yet the primary altcoins will stay. Notwithstanding those ordinary circumstances in the market: revision. When it is over, A percentage of the altcoins will develop Previously, value, Also a portion will vanish Throughout this occasion when. With a methodology HODL it makes no feeling will offer altcoins Notwithstanding.
Activity: 164
September 11, 2018, 05:34:56 PM
I keep on motivated because of my belief that history repeat itself that's  my big weapon to hold.For me the red market is normal because it is already happened many times not only now but years way back.I have a big hope that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 11, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
Well for me it the fact that whatever goes down to a point most certainly go up, blockchain technology is a very important one and will never be easily overlooked we could easily say it's the future. So if you wanna, you can still hold for long term.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 05:14:48 PM
I remember high numbers of winter and im sure that crypto will have again bright future, thats why im still in, to see this moment!
Activity: 401
September 11, 2018, 05:13:32 PM
 I keep motivated because of the news I see and I believe on what my hodlings can do in the future so I still hold my asset no matter what happens.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will strongly grow in price soon. It forces me to hold and not to sell all my tokens.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
The main motivational factor for me now is the certainty that the market will gradually recover. Indeed, now prices have dropped significantly, but I believe that they have practically reached their minimum. Since the beginning of next year, prices should recover, investors will be able to receive income.
Activity: 532
September 11, 2018, 07:57:37 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
It seems to me that most people, when buying specific coins, think like long-term investors. After all, they in any case expect to earn money, although they can talk about different things. Of course, it's nice to help society and a promising project, but the main goal of investments is to get income.
Activity: 68
September 11, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
Though this shouldn't be construed as lack of trust in crypto in general. I have a lot of trust but this trust is directed more toward the concept itself rather than a certain coin. So at first glance it looks a little bit schizophrenic like honestly preaching mutually exclusive things at the same time while in reality it is a sane approach as I come to think.
Activity: 165
September 11, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
It remembered me the 2013 crash. The price of bitcoin was crashed around $60 from $250 overnight which is one of the biggest crash in bitcoin's history by terms of percentage. Can you even imagine what was the situation of those guys who were holding a lot? A true legend can hold at such situation and get the potential profit. It's the only thing which inspires me to HODL.
Activity: 462
September 11, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
It seems to me that for the majority of investors the main goal is to earn further on the account of successful long-term investments and gradually to earn thanks to a rise in price of the selected coins. In any case, I always carefully choose a project for investment - so that it develops, helps the society and provides income for me.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

Discuss Smiley

Whenever I see the price of the coins going down as well as the market not doing so well, I just look back in past years and those people who had the same question and chose to hold. They now have a lot of money because of holding. So, I am really inspired by that. I stick to what I believe, so that I don't have regrets in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: