Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 10. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
September 27, 2018, 04:29:58 AM
Of course the results of my personal research, before I made an investment I had decided to full trust with my decision, I was sure that with the big profits to come, of course with that I would still hold on to reach the profit that I wanted.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

i just do my research fully (product,team,supply,roadmap,whitepaper...) and for me i only look at projects where i am going to invest in long term so the idea has to be sustainable and realisable. and if everything checks i just store my coins and be patient because i'm all about long term gains Grin Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:25:08 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

the reason im still hodl caused no point i sell now  Grin if i sell now i can't get anything back so just leave there and wait
Activity: 499
September 22, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
The reason behind my motivation is just of my deep trust in cryptocurrency future, many people who have joined as far back as 2013 are now a wealthy people, I'm motivated by them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
The reason I've been motivated to hold my coins are for my family needs, to pursue our dreams come true and many more. I believe in the near future that we can get a good profit in the right time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
The loss of my money Smiley If you were unlucky and bought a lot of coins at the beginning of a year, waiting for more earnings, you are now a long term investor and the only opportunity is to hodl you coins. Because, if you sell them now, you will make huge losses. Just forget about them and make something else. It is always hard to look at coinmarketcap every day, but just find another hobby and look at your savings after a year or so.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:09:01 AM
I was faithful with hodl, hodl it because I think it is a way that we can reach the target we want. because if we sell before it reaches its target, it will be futile struggle hodl.

I am still hodling my coin and token because i am believe hodling our coin for long term will give us big profits. Learning from bitcoin case, hodling is best option if we want make big profits from our investment because project need time for growing
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
When I hold a coin I believe in its value in the future. I think there will be more people looking to cryptocurrency and the coin market will be much bigger.
Good motivation, which is sure to patiently hold your coins so you tend to get big profits because crypto is often surprising. especially in unfavorable market conditions, resistance is the most appropriate choice compared to selling at low prices.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
September 22, 2018, 03:53:00 AM
The most reason why I still hold is that there is no other better choice than this. If I sell my coins right now, it is clear that I will lose some money from my investment. But, if holding the coins, I still get the chance to wait the price to be higher with certain profits.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 03:48:42 AM
The motivation to hold and retain assets, in the long term, is satisfactory results. Each coin has a different level of prospects. Maintaining promising coins will feel more meaningful, while observing developments for the development of the coin industry. This period will not forever occur, there will be a time for crypto to return to earth and fly high again.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 22, 2018, 03:38:20 AM
Because bitcoin has a limited number and by its definition should grow, and after it should grow and other altcoins because the binding goes to bitcoin!
Activity: 61
September 22, 2018, 03:30:46 AM
I'm roused to hold my important tokens since I put stock in the task and the general population behind it. Despite the recent ups and downs of the market, I won't be disheartened. Crypto is the same with other investments you can't be a 100% sure of the outcome. You need to have patience and be ready to sacrifice in order to have some gain. For some it's their capital others its their time.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
When I hold a coin I believe in its value in the future. I think there will be more people looking to cryptocurrency and the coin market will be much bigger.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 03:14:51 AM
I don't think of anything to hold, I just don't want to throw my money for free, that's all. you sell means you throw away your money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
I was faithful with hodl, hodl it because I think it is a way that we can reach the target we want. because if we sell before it reaches its target, it will be futile struggle hodl.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
It is because I believe in cryptocurrency, it has a big impact in our future, it will expand more and many would adapt it. Every year crypto market had increasing and it will continue more.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
September 21, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
AIM FOR THE LONG-TERM INVESTMENT.

That is the only thing that I have in mind when I entered the world of Crypto. Since I entered here without a single penny on my pocket (metaphor and literal). I have learned a very good thing, it is to have patience. Time will come and what you have dreamed of will come true on a certain point in time. If it is not now, then it will be tomorrow, if it is not tomorrow then it will be on the next day, next week, next month or next year. We are not certain but along the way, we are learning new things that we can use to generate more profit like in trading and bounty.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 08:08:28 PM
Holding a cryptocurrwency for long term implies you belief in the project vision and also team behind it. It's not easy for predictions to come through when holding for long term. Now what keeps me motivated to hold a token or coin revolves around the progress on ground and future plans.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 21, 2018, 07:59:02 PM
The reason why I am motivated to holding my tokens even it is for a longtime,if I see the project has a good development with the support of their hardworking team who are actively giving always positive feedback,that's why i  am very confident that the tokens I hold has big potential that it's price will increase and gives me a good future.
Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 07:52:37 PM
Look, I analysed and decided that market will be able to make 10-20x so,why should i sell now,if there is such growth oppotunity? It is silly to sell at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: