Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 9. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
First of all I have to hold the coins because I believe into the future perspective development of the project.
I join many airdrops,I like to have the coins held before the project announces that their airdrop campaigns are over.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:03:43 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

I believe that the world of crypto is rising its popularity each day, in spite of the bad prices. I feel great about the future of the crypto, and I can clearly say that this is my motivation.
Activity: 429
September 30, 2018, 06:55:56 PM
Maybe it is the scenario last year which keeps me eager to hold my tokens despite of how bad the market be. Same thing happened last year wherein dumps occured which made people to panic but eventually, bull run took place wherein the market value of most cryptos have gone skyrocket. Therefore, I am currently waiting for the same scenario to happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 06:52:54 PM
because I see the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are falling sharply. therefore I always think that holding both bitcoin or altcoin is the right action and good bro. to get big profits
Activity: 445
September 30, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
If the profit loss gives the idea to other people to let go and sell due to panic of losing even more, in my case, it is what inspires me to hold. As an investor I won't ever allow to lose on my investments and if it means waiting for years until recovery happen, I will because it would really be worthy of waiting given that dumps are not permanent at any crypto .
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
The main thing that keeps me HODL'ing is I don't want to recognize my losses right now.  I believe in my coins so I continue to hold until I get to the profit point I'm looking for.  The only time I sell for a loss is if the fundamentals of the coin change Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
It's very true that volatility is still very high in cryptos presently which is a thing of concern and scares many people away from investing in cryptos for now. But thanks to the stable usd pegged coins we have nowadays like usdt and co that one can use to hedge his cryptos assets into fiat
Activity: 822
September 27, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Discuss Smiley
I took some painful nasty decision last quarter of 2018 coins i sold later increased and gained value, i don't want to repeat the same mistake again i won't sell in this bear market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 27, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
hodl aims to avoid loss because in my opinion, hodl is needed when the price of the coin we have goes down, not when prices are rising, then forces hoding to get a lot of profit because it can make us lose the moment to sell at a good price
and hodling is more suitable for new coins that have just entered the market and this project is still not growing rapidly because the coin still has a tendency to rise to a much higher price
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 27, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
I am motivated most of all by strong jumps of the price for cryptocurrency. If learns to trade, then on it it is possible to receive quite good money.
And if to hold coins long time and to sell them at the right time itself can earn on the apartment and the car.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 12:03:55 PM
it is very natural for us to share opinions and predict about crypto that will happen next. of all investors must have a choice about hold because the market is flexible and we are obliged to find out people's opinions about crypto, but don't be affected by the negative side. my choice to continue to hold is the market factor that falls and my trust in the coin that I invest.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 27, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
Motivates me most is the upcoming bull run of bitcoin and the altcoins that i've been holding, i expect my holdings that it gives me more profit this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Coming in to BTC at the beginning of the year was a tough way to learn. But, I have stayed in and just plan to HODL on. I am guessing that many are doing the same. If you only put in what you can loose there is really no reason to drop out now.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
First of all I have to hold the coins because I believe into the future perspective development of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
It will motivates you to hold your coins if the bounty campaign that you have joined was a successful one that they reach the soft cap and hard cap, there is a chance that your coins will pump to the moon and they will return it to the investors and holders of the coin. And that keeps me motivated just read and check the background of the ICO bounty campaign that you want to join and always be resourceful.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:35:49 AM
Im hodl somes coin right now , but sure there are many reason why im hodl it , the main reason is for me , the coins that i have hodl  has a huge potential to grow ,and the team had a clear future plan for the project
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:30:18 AM
My motivation in holding is not to lose money. If I see that the price goes lower and lower, I forget about this coin and just leave it for a long time in my portfolio. I have high hopes for the crypto currency. And my hold now can bring x100 in a few years.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 07:07:27 AM
That's pretty obvious, I'm motivated to hodl because of the chance to make a big profit in the future. Of course, the risk in this case is higher but I'm willing to take that risk.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 06:54:18 PM
In fact, time has begun to clarify the panorama regarding the true potential of the crypto market, so I think we should begin to demystify beliefs such as the "to the moon" that many holders assumed a few years ago. We must already be aware of this: even the bitcoin will never be worth a million dollars, nor is it true that buying a cheap cryptocurrency will guarantee us a great long-term gain. And the good thing about this is that it will force us to rethink the true value of cryptocurrencies in terms of their technology and not in terms of their marketcap.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
In fact, there are many reasons for propagating hodl theory, which needs to be analyzed according to what kind of coins you have on your own hands. If you have  BTC, then you can completely hodl, because this market is developed because of the existence of BTC, it is worth long-term or even hodl forever. Or a powerful and technical coin like ETH, it is worth hodl, maybe 1-2 years later will get unexpected gains. There is also a situation where the loss is already very serious and when it is meaningless to sell, everyone will also promote the hodl theory.
Pages:
Jump to: