Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 8. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 01, 2018, 09:13:09 AM
I lost the motivation to store a lot of coins because of the general fall of the crypto currency market. But I still believe in bitcoin and I'm ready to keep this coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
Each market participant has his own strategy, someone prefers to trade coins, someone - to keep until the market is restored and prices start to rise. Personally, I also keep my coins and believe that I can more profitable to sell them when the market recovers.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 01, 2018, 08:57:59 AM
The bearish market keeps me motivated to hodl  Grin It does not make any sense to sell the altcoins right now for such a low price. The hope is here and the bullish market will come very soon.
It keep motivate me to hold because I think it is the good and safe way to grow my coins and it also the way to protect my coin when the price int he market is falling. Also it keeps me to hold because right now the market situation is still not good and I hope it not last longer because as long as many people do holding it will fall even more. I hoping right now to rising of the market and i hope itnwill happen soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

It is because of the age of cryptocurrencies and also the past few years of growing. I know that crypto has its downside but I also know that the return will be much more higher than that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
The bearish market keeps me motivated to hodl  Grin It does not make any sense to sell the altcoins right now for such a low price. The hope is here and the bullish market will come very soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
Well before i invest in crypto i no it's not a fast money thing you need to give it time before you achieve what you want and me i alway's believe in long term investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 01, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
You should do a thorough research before investing on cryptocurrency market. I always believed in long term investments. They always prove to be profitable and beneficial in the long run. So, I try to hold my coins no matter what the market situation is till the right movement comes.

I agree with what you say in your opinion the belief of patience and take advantage of opportunities that arise to gain profit, because the risk of investing in crypto currencies is very large
Activity: 350
October 01, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
Everyone who get involved in cryptocurrency definitely knew how volatile the market's situation. And we are all familiar with the flow. Through studies and research, we can easily monitor the rise and fall of the price. In times of low price occurs, I have no choice but to hold my coin especially if it really has a big potential. Wait until the market recover to have a better options.
Activity: 182
October 01, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
My inspiration to survive is on account of I must choose between limited options to offer if the market is down and just influences me to lose, yet after the market can ascend higher than the value I purchased, I will pitch coins to discharge my cash. I don't know to what extent I will last yet once the market comes back to a higher value, at that point that implies my opportunity to offer the coin comes.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 07:57:16 PM
The collective market cap of all cryptocurrencies has plunged to $186 billion on Wednesday — its lowest level this year, and the lowest it's been since Novermber 2017.  It's a long, painful drop for the crypto market from its January peak of $831 billion, and while everything's possible in crypto, currently there's no end in sight. The reasons behind the decline in price haven't changed much since last week: Institutional investors, banks and regulators are still wary of cryptocurrencies, perhaps increasingly so in recent months. And numerous startups that raised a lot of money through an ICO (initial coin offering) on the Ethereum platform, are now selling it for fiat money, which creates a selling pressure on the price. But for all bad news normally comes to an end. You will see big recovery of the market very soon
Activity: 246
September 30, 2018, 07:46:17 PM
I hodl my coins because of hope that someday the price of all cryptocurrency will rise. You should to believe it to achieve your goal. Some projects that has no value for now.. There's a tendency to have a value in the future. All you need to do is hodl.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:38:34 PM
Bitcoin has motivated me to stay holding because I can have my control over the currency. Also it is secured. I liked the idea of holding and this the only way you can have a sure profit.
Activity: 186
September 30, 2018, 07:32:44 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

There are some speculation states that the profits are big when you do some holding especially if your coin has a good potential although day trading is also good but it requires some good knowledge in order to be successful in that strategy .
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
Projects that have a development plan, and also realize ideas in reality, as well as a strong team that has a good attitude and contact with the community.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
in my opinion there are several factors that cause a person to survive. one of them might be because they will experience a loss if they make a sale, because they buy at high prices. so people don't want to suffer losses, and they have a strategy to survive until the price returns at the starting point he buys. maybe someone who survives, because they speculate that the price will definitely recover in the future. they want big profits. or maybe someone who survives, because they have no time to do daily trading, and they think it is more convenient to survive without doing any transactions, what they do is invest for a long time. so in my opinion, the motivation of people who survive because they feel what they are doing is beneficial for themselves.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

Discuss Smiley
Actually, we really don't have any other better option. Selling will more likely to result on huge profit loss which is obviously a bad thing. And since recovery has a possibility to occur we should better wait no matter how lomg it would take because the time that we will be spending on waiting for the increase would be surely wortht it once bull run occur. This should be an enough reason to be motivated to hold.
There is a little motivation on our part though. The motivation is that we are holding the coins till the price gets exceptional.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Discuss Smiley
Actually, we really don't have any other better option. Selling will more likely to result on huge profit loss which is obviously a bad thing. And since recovery has a possibility to occur we should better wait no matter how lomg it would take because the time that we will be spending on waiting for the increase would be surely wortht it once bull run occur. This should be an enough reason to be motivated to hold.
Activity: 196
TREEBLOCK.io
September 30, 2018, 07:19:48 PM
I am motivated to hodl because i have seen a lot of investment coming into the crypto space on daily basis, I have seen countries, big tech brands, moving towards crypto currency and that shows that there is a great future in the space for those people to be making such an investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
I dont have any choice but to hodl at this current market situation , had to fight for what I invest for. I dont want to sell at loss and trying my patience not to think negatively and sell.
Activity: 248
September 30, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Discuss Smiley

I think what is keeping us holding our cryptocurrency is the hope that cryptocurrency has a great future, the cryptocurrency blockchain has come to stay, the whole world is adopting cryptocurrency in their economy for positive development.
Pages:
Jump to: