Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 14. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:51:06 AM
of course now we understand that to sell their savings toga in January and buy now in September, the coins again would be the most correct solution. Many people could not know that the market behaves exactly like this and many remained true to their plan to keep coins in long-term
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
Last year I also held a lot of coins, but for a time the crypto downtrend and I was panicked selling his coins. Unfortunately, after I finished selling, the Uptrend and BTC markets reached $ 20k. This is a great lesson for those who are holding.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
As you see. The market is always volatile. I can call this the crisis. the coin serious devaluation. It will make people hold a serious loss, but at the same time open up opportunities for new people. Because of low prices they can buy and hold coin. However, you should know before coin hold. good luck
Activity: 219
September 10, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
The best way is to go to work, forget that you are holding the crypto. Then a return time will get unexpected results. Good luck !
Activity: 75
September 10, 2018, 06:46:00 AM
I think to be able to hold the long-term crypto, you should learn and choose for yourself tokens, potential and promising coin will grow, so you will rest assured.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 10, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
I believe that prices will go up to the moon. according to the fluctuating crypto properties, it can go down fast, it can also rise fast. all in a balanced portion. from the first time I entered the crypto world, like this happened.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
Information technology is developing very quickly, and the technology of blockchain is a revolutionary technology that can bring many benefits. I think that the crypto-currencies will gradually enter the everyday life of people and take part in it, they will become more popular and accordingly grow in price.
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 06:44:39 AM
crypto is a potential new market, i believe the sharks are plunging down the coin to buy in, let's hold firm to the gift. crypto will definitely grow again
September 10, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
I heard about holding from an experts . This keeps me motivated to hold.
September 10, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
Self Analysis and the experts view keeps me motivated to Hold.
Activity: 141
September 10, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
According to statistics, the person holding the coins earns more than the one who constantly trades this or that asset. I'm an economist and I trust statistics.

The main thing that the statistics were true. And so I agree that the retention brings profit much more than trade.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
September 10, 2018, 04:42:47 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
My biggest motivation was last year's profit, where the assets I had increased after I invested long-term in cryptocurancy, in my opinion holding was very easy because it did not interfere with my work time and the results were usually very good, only requiring patience in observing price movements in crypto market. for now I am trying to avoid predictions because some of my investments are losing money because I am too confident with predictions, I am currently doing my own analysis and I am more believe with the results of my analysis.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 10, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
I think the gospel of holding comes into play simply because most of us have fall as victims before. Just imagine you getting 10 times the amount you had if you had just waited for a week or two  Smiley. But holding comes with it own merits and demerits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:54:31 AM
To well motivate myself, I start studying the project in more detail and carefully re-read the white paper, I sometimes search for the chat of this asset to talk with people like me holding this coin. I also follow the news and what the developers are doing at this point in time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:46:21 AM
The holders are the live and blood of any coin.  The holders prevent price collapse and decrease the supply or stop the gut sales of any coin.  It is therefore important to have a community that strongly believe in the future market of a coin and are willing to hold such coin to maturity!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 04:29:24 AM
According to statistics, the person holding the coins earns more than the one who constantly trades this or that asset. I'm an economist and I trust statistics.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
In fact, time has begun to clarify the panorama regarding the true potential of the crypto market, so I think we should begin to demystify beliefs such as the "to the moon" that many holders assumed a few years ago. We must already be aware of this: even the bitcoin will never be worth a million dollars, nor is it true that buying a cheap cryptocurrency will guarantee us a great long-term gain. And the good thing about this is that it will force us to rethink the true value of cryptocurrencies in terms of their technology and not in terms of their marketcap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:43:44 AM
The main motivating factor for me - I believe in the prospects and opportunities for the further development of a particular project. I believe that the investment projects that I choose will help the society develop, create useful and promising technologies. And it will be ideal, if with it I can make money.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Analization, history, self decision keeps me motivated to Hold.
Activity: 49
September 08, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
I am motivated to hold the coins on wallet because I think there will be a big event will happen in the future. But before I am holding coins I am just also doing research or study if will grow potentially in the market. I am patiently awaiting a doing wise decision before I do some moves.
Pages:
Jump to: