Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 18. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:00:23 AM
Well, my motivation that keeps me hodl tokens at this time is the stock market of cryptocurrency increases. Thus, everyone do hodl tokens and coins because they believe in the capabilty of coins once the market of this year 2018 will pump and surpass the highest rate of bitcoin. As we know all coins will be rise up too
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 12:43:55 AM
Because I think bitcon has a great future ahead. Bitcoin is still in infant era. so he will grow. so we better keep in touch with him without leaving him. that would happen to altcoins as well. believing cryto's future I motivate to hold them.
Activity: 46
September 06, 2018, 12:34:15 AM
first holding the coin is one strategy, second I believe the coin will be more valuable in the future
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:30:43 AM
I'm motivated to HODL because the media and governments seem to be allowing crypto.  The only reason they would allow this is if they were behind it.  I believe we will see crypto grow to an insane valuation over the next few years. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
Maybe this is a game of psychology, and a difference in mindset between long-term investors and traders. I think it's clear when we decide to become a long-term investor. We buy coins to win big, even though there is a comparable risk, but that's how it works. While traders will come out faster just because they have to do it. So my motivation, of course, remained disciplined in my original plan.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
See crypto market has the ability to increase the price very fastly and at the same time slow down the price in the same way, we need to be very patience when the market is going down because already we bought them at very high value. So market me to hold the coin until the price starts increasing again.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

Motivation can come from anywhere, but the biggest is from self-confidence. Crypto takes time to get to what it is today, and maybe in the past some situations were worse than now. So I think to be successful in this industry, we must be able to fellowship with time, because crypto can reverse direction before we realize it.
Activity: 133
September 05, 2018, 06:10:36 PM
What keeps me motivated to hodl my tokens was the time I sold my first reward from airdrop and not quite long that I sold it started mooning. Since then I've leaner to hodl my tokens for a while.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
I am personally motivated by technology that has been developed a lot with crypto which will benefit a lot in the future and I believe its value growth will return even though the price is falling very deeply. with the existence of crypto this becomes a digital asset that will be able to make my future better, because it will be able to give me a lot of profits.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
Now, in this market, there is no point in selling.  Then, maybe, but also unlikely.  Some of my tokens and coins, generally for a long time. HODL.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
For me it is very important to hold only those coins in which I believe. I think that if project has good potential and the team do not stop their speed and creativeness in development their coins worth to hold for a long time. Ufortunately some teams after colleting so money forget to move forward.  My motivtion in general is development and new use cases of the coins.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
Because of cryptocurrencies volatility, I'm still hoping that at any time bitcoin and other digital currencies will bubbles. And that motivates me to hold my coins longer then wait until the market prices go up again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 04:30:20 PM
My motivation is revolution technology and high usability of cryptocurrency. I think that many people believe in cryptocurrency and they will hold it even if its price will growth to one hundred thousand dollars.
Activity: 115
September 05, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
Well, in this situation, I do not see anything better than waiting. The ether unpredictably falls lower and lower and it is very frustrating. In this situation, do not even bargain
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
My motivation is very low price of altcoins now. So - it is no reason to sell. But only if you have no enough funds for life, than, maybe - better to sell what you have and help your family and yourself for a life.
Activity: 630
September 05, 2018, 04:12:20 PM
The fact that the overall market will hit trillions in a few years that alone should make you hold and keep buying coins
It seems to me that a lot of motivation is not necessary to leave coins for early storage at the present state of the market. The output of the other is not, because any sales of coins bring only losses.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 04:04:53 PM
The fact that the overall market will hit trillions in a few years that alone should make you hold and keep buying coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 05, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
Im motivated to hodl only with one thing- to sold my tokens with better price,im still trust the market will came back with rocket prices in the market!Some investors saying that prices should come back in late 2018 year,i hodl till this day if happens somthing good i sale my half tokens...
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 05, 2018, 04:00:11 PM
the idea of crypto is motivating me, I can work in this industry and I can freely invest is a good project, what could be a better solution for the financial freedom? I am very happy so far even on the beak market.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 05, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
The main reason why I hold is that my coins haven't yet reached the investment goal I set for them. Most of the tokens now are sold far beyond the ICO price, so I am just waiting for the markets to recover and get my expected profit.
Pages:
Jump to: