Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 26. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
Of course the reason i still hodl my coins because i want get many advantages for my investation and wait to sell its until the price of my coins raise and i can earn many profits from that. Investation in cryptocurrency must utilize and know the situation of the market to make our investation valuable. In the cryptocurrency everything too difficult to predict and because of that the value of coins can be more valuable if we patient and can take a chance.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:44:23 AM
My reason is that the coins that I hold have the potential to grow and will have better prices for the future. It's based on predictions that I often hear from the telegram coin community, and I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
September 01, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
Those positive news that's incoming, i believe there's more to crypto and this year will be another good year for us trader to celebrate. I have no doubts that the bulls will be on parade again. All we need to do is to trust and wait for it before the year ends.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 01, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
I am very motivated by the success of my friends and people I work with. I learn from their example and see that even in the current market I can make good money.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:39:53 AM
I think it's more about trust. If you believe in cryptocurrency future, you can hold it for years. No other asset can bring you that amount of profit like cryptocurrency does in the last years.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
September 01, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
You wouldn't have probably asked this question if you understood what volatility means...

It makes sense to hold a product if you enter at say 0.10 USD, even if it has a chance to go to 0; if there is a potential for it to go to 100 USD,

the rewards well justify the risk.
Activity: 147
September 01, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
It really depend on the individual on how long will he hold his coin but as for me I am really dependent on the market chart. For bitcoin I really hold it for longer time and for altcoin,I just depend on the market. What keeps me motivated is the thought that it may reach to more than $19000 again this year.
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
understanding that some of the coins will skyrocket soon, I believed that and that's one thing that really motivates me to hodl, though you will wait for a long time but you'll see that it will worth the effort.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
Personally, What keeps me motivated to keep holding is the fact that I know how profitable it will be for me if I hold my coin especially on long term no matter how much it might fall. I know it will definitely rise back and when it does, the price will be higher especially when the bull run starts.
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 05:50:30 AM
Well there are a lot of factors I consider before I hold I first have to understand the value of what am holding in the market if it nice I will hold then await what it does
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 05:45:44 AM
Password retention depends on everyone's point of view, and I think holding it for a long time will give me more benefits.

If you sell your COINS now, you will still be at a loss.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 01, 2018, 05:35:44 AM
I'm HODL because I do not see a alternative. Tried to engage in trading, but it takes a lot of time, takes strength, nerves and so on
Lol that’s another why some people are Hodling, because they don’t know what other things to do. When I was a newbie all I did mostly was Hodl cause I don’t really know how the crypto trading works, but after sometime of getting knowledge on how it works I decided to go for it, and ever since then I have been making some little daily profits from it, I don’t have to rely on Hodl and wait all the time for when the price if bitcoin will rise.

Well, you are still holding in the broad sense of the word. If you abandoned crypto currencies completely then it would be right to say that you are not holding any more, but with trading you are basically exchanging one crypto with another continuously having some of them. So, in other words, you trust in crypto currencies and you hold them, and your motivation is that you can make profits by trading.
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
im hodl somes coin right now , but sure there are many reason why im hodl it , the main reason is for me , the coins that i have hodl  has a huge potential to grow ,and the team had a clear future plan for the project .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 31, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
My Motivated to hold is to earn a lot of money but now their prices fall especially the altcoins including the ethereum but the bitcoin is recovering at its current price.
I as well as you came for earnings. But it is necessary to understand what быcтopo to earn it will not turn out. Will be able to receive a profit, only those who on the present trust in cryptocurrency.
remain optimistic and confident because without that we will be easily affected by the focus of the goals that we will achieve later to be able to survive
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 31, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
I trust that blockchain technology is the present and the future and will be adopted by many people. This is what keeps me motivated to HODL.
Activity: 128
August 31, 2018, 09:15:12 AM
My Motivated to hold is to earn a lot of money but now their prices fall especially the altcoins including the ethereum but the bitcoin is recovering at its current price.
I as well as you came for earnings. But it is necessary to understand what быcтopo to earn it will not turn out. Will be able to receive a profit, only those who on the present trust in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
Previously it used to be emotions as a newbie but countless experiences have shown that it is never the reason and it has failed severally, currently, holding a coin has to do with with the confidence on the particular coin having done all background check such us value rate, teach, user case, supply, marketing and community backing and most importantly, have an exit plan depending on how long one tends to hold
Activity: 303
August 31, 2018, 05:50:02 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
HODL for me only for certain projects or coins. because it's too risky for coin HODL that doesn't have a clear project concept and has a future in long term. My motivation to hold on to selected coins because they are sure they will rise someday. whether based on my simple personal analysis
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 03:12:33 AM
The market will always have a huge growth rate at a point in time and this is why I am just staying positive about the whole thing and holding my tokens and coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 31, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
Me personally motivates ma %80 loss :/ i see no other chance than hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: