Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 23. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:15:12 PM
my motivation to hodl one because I'm sure the price will increase. I don't care how long time. In my opinion, it would be better to wait, be patient of sell on loss.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:14:16 PM
The thing that makes me continue to hold coins is because I wanted a lot of benefits. In 2017 when I bought the BTC and I keep the investment for a long time and the results were quite remarkable. I see that the coin prices down and the best way is to keep the coins or long-term investment. The long-term investment will deliver many benefits in the future for you.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 02, 2018, 11:01:23 PM
I think all of us want to make a big profit again and this is why we are still hold until the price can increase back. some of us still waiting for the price to increase and hold is the only way for them to gain the profit back. but some others hold and sell some amount to get their money's back and they think that if they did this, soon, they can get their money and they can also get a profit from the rest of their coins. it is natural to hold in the down of the price because we cannot do anything except waiting for the price increase again.
Activity: 42
September 02, 2018, 10:58:31 PM
I think there is no special motivation. there is only to gain profit. before profits came it was impossible for me to sell assets with losses. I will continue to hold my assets until my asset value starts to increase, and now it has begun to see an increase in altcoin prices on the market.
Activity: 99
September 02, 2018, 10:58:10 PM
My belief in crypto is that even though it is experiencing a very drastic price reduction, there is always a chance for crypto to recover, it's just that determining exactly when the recovery takes place is quite difficult and all you can do is predict when the crypto will recover while the prediction itself won't necessarily be correct. really happened.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
September 02, 2018, 10:57:32 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

In my experience, I am motivated to hold because after the distribution of token the price is very low that if you sell it you are at loss. I just wait a few months before selling my token. as of now Im on a huge loss so don't have any choice but to hold.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 10:54:16 PM
as I am sure the presence of rising after this decrease. And it could be that the increase will be very high. In addition, I also can't possibly sell it now, because it will lose a lot.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 10:42:27 PM
The only way to make it big or to be financial free via cryptocurrency is to hold long term and that is one of my motivation, I see it as investment that will yield much higher profit in the future. I really know why I have so much trust on cryptocurrency despite all the panic news and bad mouthing from Government and other institutions, though I believe cryptocurrency is the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:01:26 PM
My motivation to hodl is the lowest price of 2018, I think you must be very stupid to exit crypto market at this price. I see flat trend in near future and this is the bottom +/- and the strongest one's with good patience will take it all. I think big whales will not dump any lower and are buying out anything that is on current levels keeping cryptocurrency market not over sold!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 09:58:45 PM
When i keep on buying on the dip thats what keep me motivated because i have not taken any profit yet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 02, 2018, 09:56:12 PM
Hodl is dreaming. If you want to hold. Btc. Only btc worth to hold. Most alts are pump and dump coin. No motivation to hold. Sell when you make big profit to btc or usd. Every coin price depend on btc so stop dreaming of hodl . Sell sell sell and make profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:37:36 PM
we hold hold if we are sure that the coin that we will hold is a prolonged coin and has a smart contract that is good and liked by many crypto users
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
September 02, 2018, 09:22:03 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

For me the things that drives me to invest is because of the gradual increase of cryptocurrency population. Every year there are a big number of investors who are involving their self to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 180
September 02, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
The main thing that keeps me HODL'ing is I don't want to recognize my losses right now.  I believe in my coins so I continue to hold until I get to the profit point I'm looking for.  The only time I sell for a loss is if the fundamentals of the coin change.
Activity: 291
September 02, 2018, 08:45:45 PM
Great returns / profit comes with great risk and cryptocurrency is a very high risk investment. The risk but the risk can still be mitigated and reduce if you research and study before making any decision. The volatility if the market makes it very susceptible to price and market manipulation. Soo always research and ask questions before making any decision. Do not fall for scams such as Pump n Dump. And always ensure to invest in money that you are willing to lose. Do not put all your life savings in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 08:32:36 PM
I don't want to convert my digital assets into Fiat now because I don't need that much fiat as of now. I believe in the concept of cryptocurrency and I know my investment will pay off better in the future. That's what keeps me motivated. Most times, some people say they are here for the money while some other people say they are here for the tech. Well, I am here for both so I cash out whenever I need money though I try to diversify my portfolio because there are coins which are there just for holding because I know the crypto industry is still young and there is large room for real growth.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 08:28:12 PM
I most important thing I look seriously into before investing is the potential of a project in the future so that's where I draw my motivation to hodl longer
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 02, 2018, 08:10:42 PM
my motivation is to keep in mind that the prices in a few years are very high for crypto. i expect no profits now but hope to be able to provide me with crypto at pension age.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
I have targets and expectations. Although sometimes disappointed I try to be sure that prices will bounce at the right time. Isn't the price very easy to change? it's even difficult to predict, that's what makes me sure to hold a few coins.
Activity: 221
September 02, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Discuss Smiley

Investors choose to keep holding of course by having strong reasons based on the results of their research. They believe that the coins they hold will give maximum results because they have the potential to grow. In addition, the downward market condition is the strongest reason to keep holding.
Pages:
Jump to: