Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 22. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
Long-term investments are the most interesting and therefore I try to stick to this tactic. The main thing is just to choose good projects and invest in them. Only high-quality projects can be interesting in the long term. I do not think there are many such projects, but they need to be invested
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I think the reason for all investors is the same because investors buy coins that they think have a high upside potential.
one example of bitcoin. In the past the price of bitcoin was very low and all investors believed that holding all their coins and the result in 2017 the price of bitcoin rose very high.
Activity: 546
September 04, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
The thing that makes me continue to hold coins is because I wanted a lot of benefits. In 2017 when I bought the BTC and I keep the investment for a long time and the results were quite remarkable. I see that the coin prices down and the best way is to keep the coins or long-term investment. The long-term investment will deliver many benefits in the future for you.

I am holding my altcoins and Bitcoins as soon as I am 100% sure that their price will go up. I plan to earn a lot of money in future. It is better to be patient now and wait a bit to get much later.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 10:43:34 PM
When we buy a coin and hold it, not much is available for sale, and when demand increases, people will start buying at a higher price. So I think this is a matter of volatility. Markets are determined by trends formed by the community itself. Maybe now not many people do it, but when we have the same plan, the market must grow, so stay optimistic.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

Crypto has been around for quite a long time, and in the past there may have been many fluctuations that made many people decide to get out, and they are the ones who regret it now. So I think this is time for investors of the past, and if we start now, maybe our time is a few years to come. So as long as we don't want instant money, I think we will be fine.
Activity: 361
September 03, 2018, 02:35:45 AM
The market cap is one factor. Also, if I find the team very active on their product, that always serves as a great inspiration for me to hold my tokens.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:25:07 AM
"Re: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?"

Huge Loss!!  Roll Eyes

Jokes apart, I was part of the group who invested early. So I am never in LOSS of my original investment. I however am down from my max profit.

So Holding.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 03, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

Discuss Smiley

I don't think it's about preaching and holding doctrine, but on how much the altcoins you hold have a high chance of growth. at present, the market is always tied to bitcoin. so there was a lot of impact when bitcoin experienced a sharp decline. and you have to know about the vision of investment and why you have to withstand a long duration. I'm sure you don't understand
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 03, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

Discuss Smiley

What motivated me to keep holding in this red market is the 'Price record of cryptocurrency'.
If you see the last few years of cryptocurrency price, you will know crypto value has increased every years.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2018, 01:30:43 AM
Looking on the long-term graph of the crypto market is wgat motivates me to hold. I can see how the market has always recovered even after worse falls, and how it always got to bigger highs. So this should continue to happen in the future also, because this is a growing market.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 03, 2018, 01:27:44 AM
Long-term investments generally justify themselves. In my opinion it is better to keep coins than with every fall of the market think about selling those or other coins. The market will sooner or later stabilize and the situation will change
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 01:23:07 AM
I have never been motivated to do HODL, because I don't focus on cryptocurrency alone
the allocation for cryptocurrency is around 10% of all my total assets, and 90% I use for real-world business and daily needs
cryptocurrency is only an additional income
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

Discuss Smiley
I think a hold strategy is always working well, but now a lot of newbies came on crypto market and they want to make profits instantly just now. On downtrend it's very hard to keep your position, when you see how your portfolio is bleeding every day. But, like always, need to wait next bull run and all of your patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
Because blockchain technology is still in development stage and a lot of improvements would be made in the upcoming years. Moreover, there has been tons of good news especially with Bitcoin that institutional investors are having trust to put their money on it. This year would probably profitable for holders.
Activity: 462
September 03, 2018, 12:45:40 AM
Well not for me but for all of us we saw the previous price of the Altcoins and the rapidly growth of this coins makes me motivate on HODL, be patient and make sure your on the right path,right choice so that the potential of that coin makes you a lot of profit by using HODL. Also the other successful investor makes me motivate buying when the price is falling then hold it and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
We hodlers and long-term strategist should be optimistic,
we shouldn't panic, rather, we should analyze and think
carefully.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
September 03, 2018, 12:12:41 AM
I can hold my cryptocurrencies Because I believe that ths market will still bounce back and I will make multiple gains and profits as compared if I had sold too early due panic or FUD
Activity: 31
September 03, 2018, 12:10:08 AM
What mostly keeps me motivated to Hold my tokens and not sell is the amount of time I have spent on it, either working bounty campaigns of by investing money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 11:49:19 PM
holding the coins is one of the things that can we do when the market prices are down. the investors certainly don't want to get a loss, by holding the coins that we have, then we have to wait until the price rises again. we believe that crypto prices will rise again, but it takes the time, so we have to be more patient.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 02, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
The thing that makes me continue to hold coins is because I wanted a lot of benefits. In 2017 when I bought the BTC and I keep the investment for a long time and the results were quite remarkable. I see that the coin prices down and the best way is to keep the coins or long-term investment. The long-term investment will deliver many benefits in the future for you.
If you treat and condition your mind for long term investment your  assets can grow much higher, it's been a long time motivations seeing how the can be after some long time wait, imagine those people who invested 2 or 3 years back and able to sell it out after end year of 2017, how big are the growth and how lucky they become after trusting this chain.
Pages:
Jump to: