Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 24. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

I dont have any choice but to hodl at this current market situation , had to fight for what I invest for. I dont want to sell at loss and trying my patience not to think negatively and sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
for me, what keeps me still holding on to the coin I have is because crypto prices increase and decrease every year, but it's just an ordinary cycle so there's still a chance to go up again.

Exactly, as we all know the market is so unpredictable in which their prices will.suddenly increase and decrease. On my own perception as i hold some of my shares in which the market was already proven on the previous year's that may able to increase tremendously as expected by many here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
September 02, 2018, 07:41:02 PM
for me, what keeps me still holding on to the coin I have is because crypto prices increase and decrease every year, but it's just an ordinary cycle so there's still a chance to go up again.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
Well I keep motivated because of the news that I was saw and I believe on what my hodlings can do in the future so I still hold my asset no matter what because for me holding is like a trial on how you go through and how long you could hold back on them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
September 02, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
Patience wins in many issues, not only in the volatile market of crypto currency. As they say, the water grinds the stone.
Many experience of day trading showed that it is less effective than just waiting for the seasons and fixing on growth.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 02, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

Discuss Smiley
The huge profit that awaits is what motivating the holders at this moment. The downtrend is really hard to witness because it tempts many people to sell in order to nit lose more profit or to simply cut down the loss. Once you are an investor, avoid losing and settling for less. If the market value is falling, wait and hold until it again rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 07:15:35 PM
I do not understand why many people do not like to invest in the long term, because if you buy one Bitcoin, then after a couple of years it will cost at least three times more expensive.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
September 02, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
For me it depends on the team working on the project, if they are good enough then why not since basically you know they will deliver according to your research
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
Before you investing in one coins you must do or make a thourough research of the project. There are things you to consider if the project are worth to invest and can hodl for a long term. Always check the whitepaper, the concept of the project, the roadmap, and the team if they are legit.

If you can see the project is great it will motivate you to invest and hodl. Ofcourse there is a possibility that the coons will grow and the value wil increase.
Activity: 630
September 02, 2018, 06:30:18 PM
Unexpected price increases such as the end of 2017. I did not expect the price of bitcoin to rise very high, so I was motivated to hold some altcoins in hopes of an increase in prices when bitcoin skyrocketed.
Activity: 560
September 02, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
Mostly in getting profit it requires patience and timing. But i think also that it is not always the right move to hodl. Right decision is monotoring and analyzing individually.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
Volatility will always play with your emotions but what matters at the end is how strong you are in trying times. Crypto market has a lot of trying times and the only way to beat that is to stay strong and hodl. My motivation comes from the positive news k read everyday, adoption is on the rise so we are on course.
fsn
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 05:59:24 PM
The biggest motivations are the sweetest predictions. In my case, when I think that a coin can have some real good growth i hodl. Forecasts inspire me. But still I keep myself ready for any result.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 05:57:20 PM
If you've done thorough research on the project you've invested in and it looks promising that enough inspiring enough to HODL. However most time crypto is a gamble.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 05:53:19 PM
I sincerely believe in the technology and its prospects. People need cryptocurrency, and we will use it, and while it will be relevant, the price will grow.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 02, 2018, 05:44:10 PM
Forces to hold me my coins and not to sell my greed. That that says to me what you should not sell now that the price will be even more and it is worth waiting for it.

I do have the same perpective in cryptocurrency, that I believe that there is more and better pportunity to gain of I will wait for the right time to come.
Activity: 392
September 02, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
I believe that we will use crypto in everyday life in the future. Also, crypto brings us great revolutionary technologies, and this will be stupid to not implement it.
Activity: 348
September 02, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
Forces to hold me my coins and not to sell my greed. That that says to me what you should not sell now that the price will be even more and it is worth waiting for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

Discuss Smiley
Each day evidence continue to suggest that cryptocurrency will be leader in the future financial transactions as the adoption of bitcoin continue to gain ground.
Pages:
Jump to: