Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 21. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
I think it is the capability of making passive incomes, I know there are other ways but cryptocurrencies offer the most profitable, on the downside, is the most risky too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
The only motivating factor that i have and focus only whenever i want to hold a coin is the seriousness and astuteness of the team in handling their project. If the team is doing what should be done, as provided in the roadmap, there is every tendency for the project to succeed and last long.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:17:37 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss

Solid confidence on the project made me to hold.
Doing some research and understanding too is one of them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
For me the only thing that keeps motivating me is that change is constant. The crypto market as we all know is a volatile market and the price can go either up or down at anytime. Therefore I still believe that the market can still really go up and we can still have $1trillion marketcap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
September 04, 2018, 04:06:35 PM
most hold, because they do not want to sell in the negative. my deposit has decreased so much that I do not care where the bottom is, I will sell only a plus
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
In crypto trading hodl is one of the toughest thing to do its not easy at all. But  will always hold a token if it has gone below my buying price . also I have to make a good research to be sure the token has a future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I'm motivated to hold my valuable tokens because I believe in the project and the people behind it. Even though i already lost half of my investments, I will not be discouraged. Crypto is indeed volatile and if you are afraid to lose some money then you should leave crypto. Because if you want to have a good ROI of your investment you need to have more patience.
Activity: 190
September 04, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
The fact that I have that understanding that crypto currency and blockchain technology have come to stay is enough reason to get motivated and guide my investment for a long term before selling out.
The fact that nations of the world have and are embracing crypto to the extent that it has been introduced in their university syllabus is a strong signal that if I keep holding and educating myself to do better, there is a future for me. This is enough motivation.

Understanding the trend and signs of how things unfold is another catalyst for motivation. Really not moved by what is happening in the crypto world right now, that is its nature and things will get better and when things get better, we shall smile. That’s just it!
Activity: 118
September 04, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
I am interested in that, because based on the speculation and research that I have done on coins and tokens that I have, it will be very surprising in the future, but that is uncertain but I hope and believe that will happen, so until now I still hold it ,
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
Personally I want to follow the foot steps and antecedents of early bitcoin hodlers who in view of various challenges still held forth and had actually made a lot of fortunes, I am also optimistic that Cryptos will dominate the global scene in terms of digital currencies in years ahead while I don't wanna be left out of the frenzy.
Activity: 108
September 04, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
of course because I want to make a profit, yes the big advantage motivates me so I keep holding the coins I have. for the sake of big profits I will do anything.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
I am very confident that there will be an extraordinary price increase. Even though we don't know when it will happen. The important thing is we must keep trying as much as possible to start collecting coins as much as possible so that it can be of value in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
September 04, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
It's easy. Hold is more safely than daily trading. bought and do not worry about everything
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
The fact that the price started so low and when you look at the price now,
I just believe that in the future it would continue to grow .
Activity: 277
September 04, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
My experiences from the pass are for me the greatest motivation for putting everything on Hold. I have learned to enjoy the ride and have patience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
The motivation is quite simple, I think that very often people simply forget that people can have only one chance, in order to really be realized in life, I think that those who believed in bitcoin had already done it, but now I have people I hope there will be a second chance.
Activity: 30
September 04, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
To hold your coins and tokens is to be patient enough to wait for the right time to sell and trade your coins in the way that you can earn profit from it.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
my motivation to hodl one because I'm sure the price will increase. I don't care how long time. In my opinion, it would be better to wait, be patient of sell on loss.
Belief it is good, but whether for a long time hvitit your belief. Raise the market to a mozha very long whether you agree to hold tokens till the end.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 04, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
It keeps me motivated to hold my coins is because the things that I learned before that I would never gonna do again to make more earning this year. And this time I will make things in a better plans that I will not gonna regret again to make a myself a good investor and to prevent myself.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

Discuss Smiley

Well mate, holding your altcoins is the only chance not to lose your capital with your investment. You can be motivated of your altcoins if you invested in the right and promising coins. Don't invest if you don't trust the project vision and platforms. You should do thorough research about everything in the projects before putting your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: