Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 36. (Read 81869 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I life with enough time to spend with my family happily whatever time we pass through is the best life to me
Activity: 78
There are many things that makes it worth it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Perfect life for me is to have a complete family that loves each other and of course living in a comfortable life were we can sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 126
When you have stable job, a house and a car of your own with a little puppy.
Activity: 77
A perfect life is having a handsome husband and super cute babies. Living in a simple house with a garden full of flowering plants, fruits an vegies. Having a complete and happy family was a perfect life for me.
Activity: 21
the perfect life in my opinion is life that can be useful for others
Activity: 112
life is not perfect, but I think a perfect life gathered with family and loved ones is perfect, because it can complement each other when there is a shortage
Activity: 47
Perfect life is when you stabilized in finacial aspect and you're family and friends.
Activity: 22
I'm not satisfied. I like a life with a small house but with all main facilities in a green area with clear air to breath i currently in a town. good helth is the biggest treasure for a human
Activity: 144
I think having unlimited resources and good health is the life being perfect.
Activity: 117
life is nothing perfect, living in this world is only temporary, maybe if our whole family may be the perfect life.
Activity: 224
Nothing is perfect in this life. We feel better life is possible, so perfect life is not real. Only in fairy tales, legendary movies.
Activity: 56
Nothing!
Activity: 43
Make money from a job I like to do!
Activity: 29
I can say that I'm satisfied in my living because, we eat 3-4x a day, we have a house to live even though we rent it, we have vehicles like motorcycle, we live in town where peace is there and lastly our family is complete, we are happy and we love each other. this is what god gave to me, I know someday god will give more and more. we can fulfill our dream life by ourselves and with the help of god.
Activity: 140
It's quite difficult to be fully satisfied with life. I want to get more and more every time
Activity: 84
In a highly developed country with democratic society
Activity: 27
I think instead of using perfect we can use the word satisfied or contented because I believe there is no such thing that is perfect in this earth.
Activity: 154
A life with an ideal parents who gives their children a beautiful future.
Activity: 23
For me the kind of life that I'd think was perfect it you are satified and happy what you are right now. And also having a happy and contended family with good health for each member of the family. That's perfectly awesome. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: