Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 37. (Read 81869 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
Activity: 154
Life on a peaceful Island with enough fruits to grow and pick relaxing beachside and enjoying the beauty of it all
Activity: 154
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
Activity: 119
Someone once told me trying to live a perfect live ruins a perfect life
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Your life will not be perfect if every day you are still constantly complaining about your work. If you've loved the job, then definitely next-your next job will not feel like a job. You will be happy to do your job. Well, if you already love work, then success and fortune will follow. Fun job, you are rich too! Hooray! Well, if you've succeeded, you can -
Activity: 80
The key to a perfect life is to be contented who you are and what you are and happiness.
Activity: 73
for me the perfect life is just living how to recognize themselves as social workers and good for the community. the life we are always challenging and rough, we must try to pass it to success and are always glad and happy.
Activity: 64
Where there is no fights, people are independent and there is love.
Activity: 64
no life is perfect and well self arranged than school life. no tension just mental freedom
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Perfect lfe for me is being with the people i love, eating 4x a day, having shelter, clothing and money to sustain life. Perfect life is not having any illnesses and content with what i have.
Activity: 28
maybe lodged world and I had my parents kind and most of all I had a son I love very dearly nA.
Activity: 21
I think religion is a perfect life, a peaceful life, a perfect life that can be closer to the creator of everything
Activity: 102
The life which is full of love, joy, care, and there are no regrets.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
hmm, I think that the perfect life is impossible as people always find something they don't like.
But in general, it is of course when you have your loving and loved people nearby, when you have no need, enough money, respect and when you are doing what you like.
Activity: 61
A happy life is living w/God's word,peacefull environment and being contented of all you have and of course by your w/ your family...
Activity: 40
I prefer single, because I love being alone in a quiet place. I hate distraction.
Activity: 26
a life where you have a good family and a financial freedom , that is the goal for me at least
Activity: 38
for me was I had a daughter who is too nice and kind and loving husband Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Not yet satisfied. I have so many things to do. Many thingsvto achieved. Many things to be done by my might. Perfect life for me is nor ironically but realistically living in the thruth everyday. Life wasn't perfect everywhere in this planet have in the same shoes while living.
Activity: 45
No idea about what a perfect life can be there are many things making it perfect.
Pages:
Jump to: