Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 35. (Read 81869 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
a perfect life is ultimately dependent on the people around you rather than material possessions. If you are living in harmony with your family and friends (which is unlikely for most people since there will always be conflicts), then I'd say that it's a great life you are living.
Activity: 24
I think life is perfect when we are with friends and family to help each other, pray for each other, no hate or feelings of resentment can accept or appreciate one another Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 33
A life when everything is happening smoothly.
Activity: 81
I think now a days, having sound financial condition with a beautiful wife and one son and daughter. And a simple stadard of living.
Activity: 210
In this world no life is perfect. I think we try to live well.
Activity: 74
Life laced with lots of btcs and sacks of wealth with girls and pools.....are... not perfect LOL
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
What kind of life do you think is perfect?

Satisfied (Secured and Contented)
Activity: 27
A perfect life will be a dream come true. 
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
I think the perfect life is a better life than the experience that has been passed. even though we do not have the perfect standard of living.
Activity: 57
Where people are happy and they are bonding with each other.
Activity: 25
perfection is only possessed by god. so I as a creature does not know what is perfection
Activity: 31
The life spent with your family and your friends.
Activity: 40
Life full of happiness, love and money.
Activity: 43
The perfect life will be a life full of love and happiness.
Activity: 50
A life in which you do what you love. No matter how much a job pays, if you don't enjoy it, it's no good. Tongue
Activity: 3
Life that is perfect is a simple life under the tutelage of God.
Activity: 39
still not because there are still many wishes that have not been reached
Activity: 45
Single,  I love single life, the reason for me to prefer living single life is that I love being alone with my thoughts,  I hate distraction,  I love it to silence wherever I am.
Activity: 14
The perfect life is the one where no one has to be judged. 
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
In my opinion The perfect life is the life where you are happy by the things you already have and when you live without thinking about your future and just enjoy the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: