Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 38. (Read 81869 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Life where there is no stopping for anything.
Activity: 24
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

i'm not. honestly speaking, even a phrase "standard living" makes me cringe. Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 9

Beautiful house
Nice car
1000 coins from btc
And a beautiful wife
And children are running around
This is the best life  Wink Kiss
Activity: 27
I believe a life where there is family and people are happy.
legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373
Life in Heaven with God.    Cool
Activity: 92
Where everyone is perfect and are happy.
Activity: 224
My life is not perfect in my opinion. I think I need to be rich in order to be happy. I work a lot and the best way to be happy is to have the time. For me I don't have the time
Activity: 90
Each person in the world have a different perspective of life. Some people never think about it because the life is so full of junk that they pass their entire life living without notice they are living. What I can tell you about life is, yes, there are so many 'whys' we are here and you can pick up onf 'why' for you and carry on. My why is: FAMILY. I came here to be happy and enjoy my family in the first place. They need me and I need them as well. I do anything to help them anytime. I also live my life to learn, so I can help other people. I don't know if you know it. But there are many, many people dying of hungry, there are animals dying on bad humans hands and I do anything I can to help them. Stop thinking about yourself. Think more about what is going on around you and try to be part of it. Soon, you will find your 'why'. It can be a person, can be a animal, can be a place...You will love to live your life.
Activity: 37
Yes. Having God as the Center of your live and As long as your family is there, supporting you in all ways and loving you at all times. my life is definitely a perfect one.
Activity: 25
The life where there is love, life, care and respect.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
having a perfect life is you have savings. a stable job and peaceful
and normal life.
Activity: 154
The perfect life is to live with a peaceful and happy family, and have enough money to meet all the needs we want.
Activity: 54
I think a normal life...with faith in god
Activity: 32
A  person will never be satisfied from what they have and actually want in their life. For instance, like me as an individual would like to have my own house by the beach and drinking cold beer while staring at the sunset. Sometimes I would feel like a perfect life will be riding a sports car or motorcycle all day long or seating at the veranda of my own house on the mountain side with the view of the a busy city which looks beautiful during the evening. These are some samples of what I think of a perfect life. I may even think of a different scenario later on. What about you? What is your perfect life?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
Well, financially, yes I am a bit satisfied. Because I can eat three times a day. I have a comfortable home with a comfortable room. I have my family with me who always there for me. I may have a simple life, but this simple life is the perfect one. Smiley
Activity: 12
February 26, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
What kind of job would make you happiest? Here’s your chance to find out, based on the activities and subjects that most interest you. There are no right or wrong answers, but try to use the full range rather than scoring everything in the middle.
Activity: 26
February 26, 2018, 11:45:50 AM
gather together the people we love
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
February 26, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
It would be great to have some interesting café. I would like to work for myself. I also would not like to think how to get money to support the family. I want a big house and two dogs. This is my ideal life!
Activity: 55
February 26, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
A life with an ideal parents who gives their children a beautiful future.
copper member
Activity: 73
February 12, 2018, 12:27:17 PM
I do not think of anyone perfect a life.We can only try to stay well.
Pages:
Jump to: