Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 34. (Read 81855 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
What kind of life do you think is perfect?
I think the perfect life is always thankful to God.
Activity: 6
It's interesting how one's location affects his or her views on standard of living Smiley People from turbulent countries want peace, people from poor countries want money and so on.
My personal preference would be the ability to do what I want and maintain a good, but moderate quality of life. It's like I don't want a big mansion, but I do want my own house. I don't want a personal jet, but I would like to travel wherever I want without big concerns about time or money. This is what I aspire to in my life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
This is a life when the peaceful sky, when you and your family are alive and well, when there is prosperity and luck.
Activity: 55
Living in your conditions and doing what you like will be a perfect one.
Activity: 52
A life where everyone is happy and enjoying the life is the best life.
Activity: 84
For me, having a good job that can sustain my daily expenses and the needs of my family is good. When I was able to provide with my family. My family is in good shape all the time. They are healthy and happy. That’s what kind of life I can say that it’s perfect.  Knowing that may family is happy and contented on what we have.
Activity: 45
The perfect life will be the life where you are living with your loved ones.
Activity: 95
I think the perfect life of our desires is always achieved and never ambitions with the life of the world
Activity: 64
I am totally contended with what i have now, because if i become greedy then fall is sure to happen
Activity: 56
my perfect life is when i can have all i want Cool
Activity: 18
Happy with your love ones and a lot of money. That is a perfect life for me though it will not last a lifetime
Activity: 28
no not really. I would like a home to live in that is mostly paid off so i don't have to pay rent. A partner for life, time/$$$ to go on holidays overseas once a year, and a group of good friends to hang with fairly often
Activity: 182
For me the kind of perfect life is a complete  family.
Activity: 34
The life where there is no regrets is the perfect life.
Activity: 89
I think there is nothing such as a perfect life. It cannot be true.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
although I am sure there is no perfect life in this world. every pleasure there must be a risk. an example has a car to take care of and so forth.
if according to Muslims. perfect life is every day charity and his behavior is full of goodness. in all things. because the reward is heaven .
Activity: 49
I don't think you can live a perfect life in today's society! That being said you can live a good and happy lie by surrounding yourself with good people and doing things that you enjoy, life is as sweet as you make it. Money will never bring true happiness and anyone that say's it does is lying and hasn't got that much money.
Activity: 58
having the best of friends and where people are happy.
Activity: 37
For me the best life is nothing but just a peaceful life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
Everyone’s definition of perfect is different and, therefore, there is no such thing as perfection.

My perfect life would look something like this: Everyone healthy and happy. Enough money to comfortably pay the bills, finish and furnish the house and enjoy some special holiday experiences. Flexibility in our working lives...........
Pages:
Jump to: