Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 26. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
What makes altcoin valuable?i think the developer,the team behind it and the acceptance of the community who uses it and of course  with the partnership to the investors and how they can solve problems.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 06:01:34 AM
investors who plunge into large amounts of altcoins on their money with it make altcoin worthwhile to be a good investment in the long run or short term.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
Altcoin makes valuable is more people who conquer the altcoin in crypto currency. Many people can invest in the ICOs and the altcoins make valuable to the investors.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
April 09, 2018, 04:45:05 AM
It must be the acceptance and the way the community use it. Its intrinsic value and its long term reliability and evolvement are also form part of the vitality and increased value of altcoin.
Activity: 124
April 09, 2018, 04:36:09 AM
They should be interesting, start from its view, how they work and how to communicate between the members. The only thing that social sharing needs is how the platform could provide an easy sharing.
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 04:32:50 AM
because altcoin is fluctuating and significant movements so to get a profit or additional income is fast and great that is why altcoin many who liked and valuable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 09, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
actually people in this community gives value to a token or coins. If you want your altcoin to be successful and have value, you will need to advertise it well and make sure that your campaign has what it takes for people to make them also believe that your altcoin will really be profitable. In this forum, many people are really wonder to invest in altcoin, but the coin must be presented well, unlike the shitcoins which only pump and dump.
Activity: 364
April 09, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
If you mean scam. That their value is mainly determined by speculation and other attempts to make money on it
Activity: 574
April 08, 2018, 05:25:10 AM
I am very confident that altcoin is very valuable to us, because for me it is very easy to make a profit every day I, because seen bitcoin prices up and down well, so we easily get the results every harinnya.
Activity: 24
April 08, 2018, 05:21:29 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

An alt coin is a valuable if it specializes in some particular aspect. For instance, Monero gained a lot of popularity because it is much more anonymous in comparison to other coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
It will depends on the usage of tokens. If its really need by people demands will increase if the concept is very useful the price will increase.
Activity: 420
April 08, 2018, 05:00:51 AM
Its because it have many investors, if ico now are have many investors the coins/token they have is more valuable than their expected so if your project are popular expect that your coin is more valuable and because of that the investors who invest in your ico will expect it in the same way.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 04:58:23 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Altcoin is valuable because of bitcoin. As long as bitcoin is still popular, some investors or traders will put some of their investment in altcoin.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 01:10:53 AM
Altcoin is a big space to test various technologies in cryptocurrency domain, which I think very good. Those with unique technologies merit to be valuable.  Smiley

But basically, 95% is testing of raising funds in the new vitnance market. And the development of technology stands apart.
Activity: 134
April 08, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
Altcoin is a big space to test various technologies in cryptocurrency domain, which I think very good. Those with unique technologies merit to be valuable.  Smiley
Activity: 120
April 08, 2018, 12:23:16 AM
its ability to solve problems that cant be solved by current mainstream technology. Or its offering to solve a problem in an innovative way.
Activity: 714
April 08, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

If you want to create your own Altcoin you should have a good product as project back ground of it so that it will attract the investors to pour their investment to your project because if your product is not feasible to the masses for sure no one will invest to your coins because every Altcoin now is used to become a utility token for a certain product so that it will create a real demand of that Altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:17:59 AM
they have less hash power securing them, involve fewer developers improving them and are usually less useful due to smaller network effects. And while many altcoins promise useful features, upon closer inspection many of these promises are just that: promises.This also means that altcoins are typically riskier than Bitcoin. Their exchange rates are often more volatile, and over the years virtually no altcoins have maintained their value against bitcoin; most have come and gone. On top of that, many altcoins can be considered outright scams, mainly created to enrich its inventors and early adopters.
Activity: 20
April 08, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
May be because now many people who believe in altcoin, so many investors who invest their money in altcoin by placing a high price that is currently very valuable altcoin
Activity: 434
April 08, 2018, 12:04:15 AM
In my opinion. Altcoins value grows due to the people who buys it, holds it, and its popularity. When participating in bounties, I usually search those faces who are said to be administrating the token. When their faces or names does not showed up in any search engine, I usually assume that it is a scam or when their profile does not comply with the details presented. Next is the bounty manager, usually they are the first bounty worker who just hired more bounty hunter. If they have a lot of history about bounty scams then it is usual to do not trust most of his bounty. Also that when the bounty reaches soft cap, usually it is safer because money is assured for dispatch
Pages:
Jump to: