Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 21. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 10, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
An altcoin is valuable if it has a specific use and a specific value which is what would make people want to buy into it and use it so that is what increases the value of a coin. Altcoins now still have the potential to give 1000 - 1500 percent on return on investment where as bitcoin can not possibly provide these numbers anymore which is why altcoins are valuable now.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 07:25:00 AM
good altcoin has a big ICO , big projects, important reasons to why people use this altcoin and good team. This is very important
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
Altcoin become valuable base on its blockchain's stability. Many altcoins exist without a value because it does'nt have a strong support of blockchain.
If each coin become connected to bitcoin's blockchain, then it would now supported by bitcoin. That will be the start of having value of altcoins.
May 09, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
I think the company of alternative coins becomes valuable through helping lots of people to change their current life status.
The company provides a high income which helps every people in the whole world to obtain a stable source of income to support daily needs.
Activity: 27
May 09, 2018, 03:42:51 AM
Foundation technologies is what makes altcoin valuable. The main thing which makes a digital coin more valuable is the hype that particular coin has created in the cryptomarket which the money invested in its marketing.
May 08, 2018, 06:52:29 AM
I think the value is everybody's view of the coin. It's like bitcoin. When people accept and are willing to pay $20, 000 for bitcoin. Bitcoin is worth $20,000. All coins have a point.
Activity: 22
May 08, 2018, 06:35:51 AM
Altcoin valuable to do in the first place the idea of the project. This should be something interesting and really useful and something that is in demand. Secondly, the implementation of this project into a product. Well, another important marketing activite.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
I'm sure that now. An excellent opportunity to make a profit and your coins every day, the main thing is to pay close attention to the study of the project.
May 07, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
The community is the bedrock of any successful altcoin. Without the community that support and buy in to the idea of a coin, the coin may not see the development it start out to achieve. People make coin successful simply put. Smiley
Activity: 21
May 07, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
I think that the most important factor for increasing the altcoin cost is the very product of this project or news that this project is in a stage of stormy work. Because people are already tired of investing in projects that do not have anything useful.
Activity: 52
May 06, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
Of course with the large number of market demand, the coin will be valuable, so the main factor is the supporting factor or the number of communities, functions or the importance of the platform behind the coin.
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
In fact, because he has a lot of investors. If the number of investors in a particular project is large, then the price of coins will also grow.
Activity: 63
May 06, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
the technology it has and the problem it solves makes the true value of the coin. Best coins to have are the coins that can be adopted someday by everyone. I try to look at the community and the team behind the coin. Active community is a plus sign for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
There are many things that make an altcoin valuable and all these things are needed for an alt to become valuable. An altcoin needs an active community, a good and competent development team and should have real world use cases. If even one of these factors is missing than its going to effect the progress of an altcoin drastically.
Activity: 350
May 05, 2018, 11:41:31 AM
The thing that makes an altcoin valuable is the news from the web pages, newspapers, ... And especially many investors use that altcoin to trade or invest in the cryptocurrency market. Altcoin must be supported by modern blockchain technology and more and more developed.
Activity: 32
May 05, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
Altcoin is a big space to test various technologies in cryptocurrency domain, which I think very good. Those with unique technologies merit to be valuable.  Smiley
May 05, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
I think what makes an Altcoin worthwhile is the community. Besides, its foundation and purpose are also important. But all of this must be easy to use and because of the community.
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 10:08:26 PM
Making any thing expensive or valuable the best contribution is its technologies and companies.Altcoin value is based on blockchain's stability.But now,this time it becomes more popular.
Activity: 19
May 04, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
I think the company of alternative coins becomes valuable through helping lots of people to change their current life status. The company provides a high income which helps every people in the whole world to obtain a stable source of income to support daily needs.
Pages:
Jump to: