Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 23. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 04:11:33 AM
The thing which makes altcoin valueable is realibility,speed,less fess and privacy playes a vital factor in making altcoin valueable,well lets see what the popular coin named (thug coin) have to do,its one such currency who has gained much popularity in just a month and has more than 76k members and also listed on exchanges like yobit,its main reason behind its popularity are their frequent airdrops which happens every week on sunday and their bounty programs they help people to gain some bucks which can be huge if you hold on so if you want then must take a try to it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 04:00:45 AM
You may have to think how Facebook replaces Friendster, Whatsapp kills SMS. Currently too much altcoin with mediocre technology. So if you want to succeed you have to have something that the community believes to float in the future.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:52:24 AM
Good advertising and great attention after the launch of the coin can greatly increase its price. But often popularity is done piece-by-side so that real buyers start buying up such a coin.
I agree. But in general, it is the people who patronize the altcoin and give value to it. If the people's (or the market's) demand gets high, the value of the altcoin will also increase with it. Proper promotion will surely get the market's attention to become patrons.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
Good advertising and great attention after the launch of the coin can greatly increase its price. But often popularity is done piece-by-side so that real buyers start buying up such a coin.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 12:11:14 AM
There are several factors that make bitcoin valuable. Despite the virtual concept, bitcoin values ​​can be obtained from the many attempts made to create this virtual money. Any system that is in bitcoin can not be copied by anyone and bitcoin also can not be falsified. In addition the bitcoin is safe and strong, also supplied on a limited basis. I think that's what makes bitcoin has value
Activity: 574
April 27, 2018, 11:59:52 PM
The value of Altcoin depends on the team that developed the project. The better team in and begin the work of course Altcoin certainly has a high value. So people will be interested in investing because they know the value of sales Altcoin very good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:45:10 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Altcoin so valuable when it has a steadily increasing and increasing in terms of price. besides, Altcoin will have an ever-increasing price. so that Altcoin will play an increasing interest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 27, 2018, 08:20:40 PM
If the development is serious, of course, will get responses from many people. It also establishes a strong community by always maintaining communication and ready to receive some input from experts
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 08:16:21 PM
Alcoin makes valuable when it is backup in a high technology in cryptocurrency then the team behind the coin are truly well expert with a good image and with the good hyping strategy in the market and actively advertise in social media with volume of members, through the people and investors trusted and believe, with that people the altcoin makes it valuable.
Activity: 77
April 26, 2018, 01:01:22 AM
Bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Monetary currencies are always a useful tool to make trade easier, allowing owners to convert goods into commodities that can be traded extensively through the sale, then using numbers. The proceeds from that sale to buy whatever they want. And altcoin is too. Wink
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 09:05:14 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What are foundational technologies going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

What makes an Altcoin worth it is because of its rapid development and the price can be high in a short time. If there is Altcoin like this, I am sure Altcoin this will be highly appreciated by many investors and will certainly be fully trusted. But better if Altcoin also can be stable, if it can be stable with its development would be very valuable.
Activity: 45
April 25, 2018, 08:36:23 AM
I think the best shot that the altcoins gives them valuable is they provide income even though your investment is too low in short period of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 24, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

There are a lot of factors that makes altcoin valuable and I can not to distinct any one of them. But it is necessary to be aware that altcoins often grow or drop without any rational obvious reason.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 10:25:55 PM
If this continues, soon each store will have its own cryptocurrency. What allowed you to create so much. I believe that it would be better to make TOP 100 coins available to everyone and all.Too many scams now earn in Altcoins.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
According to this, Altcoin is a great space to test various technologies in the domain of cryptocurrency, which I think is very good. And also because now many people believe in altcoin, so many investors are investing their money in altcoin by placing high altcoin prices today valuable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 09:26:28 PM
In five years you are going to try to go buy coffee with fiat currency and they are going to laugh at you because you're not using crypto. I believe that there will be a point at which you will no longer really want any of the fiat currency.That makes a lot of sense, people are so bullish on Altcoin long term. It will probably be worth more than gold after 10-20 years..
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 23, 2018, 09:22:19 PM
The biggest things in my mind that add value are a strong team, a strong community and a realistic goal that actually solves a real-world problem. Anything else is just fluff.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 09:20:57 PM
altcoin is very much of its kind, and they have their own new technology. the price can also say still affordable, but also has investment assets that are not inferior to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Lots of altcoins with their respective platforms. Regardless of the base of each company, I think those who succeeded in holding big brands that will be successful in the future.
Activity: 155
April 23, 2018, 12:02:35 PM
First of all the concept and uniqueness. then supply of alt coin. Team work shows the efficiency of leader. Success of Alt coin depends of heard working of leader. If the Leader like BIG BOSS as THUG COIN has then coin will defiantly grow. Great Team work, Unique concept, excellent leader as BIG BOSS ( THUG COIN CEO) makes altcoin much valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: