Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 29. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 02:34:06 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Unless you are creating some sort of service along with your altcoin I have to agree with a number of responders that community would be the most important.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

For me the application or program it offers to people are the main reason to make coins valuable  and the adoptation of people of your coin plus the demand of people to get interested your coins make the price even more higher. Buyer and seller dictate the price depending on the popularity and the potential of your coin to grow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
Any asset at least shall have three properties: limitation of issue (or seldom got or difficult got) or its extent in time; rather easy transactions or movements between owners or accounts; useful additional functionality. Centralized assets have one more property: security with actual value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 13, 2018, 12:49:14 AM
I think most altcoin without any value, and why they continue to rise in the price of, because there are a lot of people going to profit from it, so when the majority of people at the same time buy the tokens, then the price of the tokens will rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 12:48:50 AM
For me, all user of altcoin gives its value because if there is no user there no demand, definitely its has no value that time.

So the main factor that gives value in one coins demand of all user.

Acceptance in any community makes more valuable of any alternative coin, people patronizing and used it in proper transaction makes altcoin more credible plus the good impact of advertising that can invite more investors.
The increasingly interest of the people for investing of their money into different sort of altcoins is something which is adding more and more value to them as it is really helping the altcoins to have a greater demand in the international market as a result of which the market value of the altcoins is also increasing at a very speedy rate. You can also invest in altcoins if you are looking for some coins for investing your money.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:34:16 AM
In my opinion the community gives it value. As it is with every currency, if its not used and accepted by the people there is no value in it. Same goes for gold. After all that is also just a metal, if people decided to value iron more and do use that as a store of value that is commonly accepted, this maybe would be todays precious "gold".
Well, no I do not agree if the iron has not been used as widely in industry as it is today it would be priceless:) Things to the side but in the topic about altcoins then I think that the price increase depends on the utilisation of any facilities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
March 13, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
It becomes valuable if either many people find it very promising or it's close on getting mass adoption. Just look at Ripple, it stays at the top 10 because many people know its value in the future.

Yes, very right. It makes an altcoin valuable if there are people or participants supporting on that. But, altcoin as of this time I can conclude that it is already valuable because many are into it already.

That's true, additionally, there are also 2 essential things that make Altcoins more valuable.
- First is the users, the people itself that buy and sell (trading) the Altcoins in any exchanges. The users also determine the value with their support on the trading market.
- Usability or business, we can see the companies that accept the altcoins for payment and other transaction.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 12:19:05 AM
Making it more beneficial and unique for the users in order for us to ensure that it is a valuable altcoin. However,  there's a lot of project/coin that has the same concept to the other but the significant factor is what is the difference of using your coin to the other. Of course,  marketing that will also make it more popular for incoming users.
Activity: 65
March 13, 2018, 12:11:12 AM
I think that makes altcoin valuable because altcoin users are getting more and more and that's the main factor altcoin continues to be sought and used as an investment tool.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
The main demand for altcoin. Achieved: 1 marketing, 2 good idea, 3 professional support, 4 work with real companies, 5 information support, 6 stock marketing. I think so.
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

you need to get people wanting to buy it and have it. Usually the reason behind that is those people believe in the grow in the price in certain period of time. If you can you can manage, do it

The grow is the most important move that make the demand of altcoin increase.
The increase of the demand mean the price of the altcoin increase. So valuable altcoin has good growing and its coming from interesting project
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 09:53:40 PM
Perhaps by looking for other ways to make your altcoin valuable, we can support a project by advertising or by promoting it so we can achieve the desired profit and believe that your altcoin will really benefit
Activity: 126
March 11, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

I think reliability and the idea of the campaign are really important  for an altcoin to be a valuable coin. Also, I think doing researches about the team is one of the most important things to try to understand that the coin has a potential to be successful in the future or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
March 11, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

The community is really giving the value to the token. It's demand and supply for sure. It's very hard to understand the true price of the coin. Anyways the idea is the most important thing in this case.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 07:05:55 PM
Utility of a token is the most fundamental measure to know that the altcoin will be a success or not... then you should have the understanding of its market...

Utility is not everything, that is very important but the utility is irrelevant if the developers are unable to make the project a reality, you need everything you need great developers, a great idea, smart investors that are able to see the potential in the coin and invest in it, you need a community dedicated to make the project a success by reporting bugs and you also need marketing and luck as well.
Activity: 336
March 11, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
There are many of altcoins in the market some are successful and some are not, the reason behind the success or value of coin is its project, what far the coin is in market, people want to know the reason if it suits them they will invest in it and the coin will raise in the market, team work also push a coin and there are so many other things which makes a coin valuable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
March 10, 2018, 11:12:58 PM
It becomes valuable if either many people find it very promising or it's close on getting mass adoption. Just look at Ripple, it stays at the top 10 because many people know its value in the future.

Yes, very right. It makes an altcoin valuable if there are people or participants supporting on that. But, altcoin as of this time I can conclude that it is already valuable because many are into it already.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
Activity: 280
March 10, 2018, 08:22:51 PM
For me, all user of altcoin gives its value because if there is no user there no demand, definitely its has no value that time.

So the main factor that gives value in one coins demand of all user.

Acceptance in any community makes more valuable of any alternative coin, people patronizing and used it in proper transaction makes altcoin more credible plus the good impact of advertising that can invite more investors.
Activity: 168
March 10, 2018, 08:13:49 PM
According to my opinion, the subconscious is worthwhile; each new subcool is more likely to overshoot, so I think it's more valuable than a bitcoin or ethernum.
Pages:
Jump to: