Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 32. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:39:26 AM
Valuable altcoin has a big ICO , big projects, important reasons to why people use this altcoin. These are very important
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
February 21, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
Project and what problem that altcoin solve. And also the team behind and community, every valuable coin have a huge community to support, and guarantee price of Alt  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
February 21, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
Fundamentally, bitcoins derive their value just as anything else does: because people want them. Like any other currency, bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Currencies have always been useful tools to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through sale, then use the proceeds of that sale to purchase nearly anything they wish.
The good thing about ICO is  you can tread it easily it seems that coin offering is just selling a product or services proposals if you patronized it you become part of  it if what ever the out come of it either it gain profit or not you are one of the investors. as we all know when the working product will prosper and will earn profit 30 % of will go back to ICO holder that’s the time the coins become valuable and as holder will become richer.
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
Well,  altcoins are more valuable these days because of its increasing popularity around the world.
The more popular it gets,  the higher its price will be. 
Altcoins are a hype nowadays since it is easuer to earn than bitcoin. 
For me,  ita a good thing since i earn profit from altcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
February 21, 2018, 05:08:39 AM
I think that altcoins have gained their value from time, its actually peoples or hodlors who buys low price and hold for years .this is the first reason and the second is the devs .. if the project is getting improved... that means more value for the coins
From time ? You mean all the coins will get some value if time goes on ? If it is so then what will be the actual purpose of that coin ? I believe only the concept behind the coin will be the reason for valuation of that coin. Without those reasons no project will get success so there will be no value for any project's coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 21, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
I think that altcoins have gained their value from time, its actually peoples or hodlors who buys low price and hold for years .this is the first reason and the second is the devs .. if the project is getting improved... that means more value for the coins
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

There are a number of factors that determine the value of an alt coin. they include and not limited to:

1: the number of investors and the amount they are willing to pump into the alt coin

2:The perception of the altcoins value by the public

3:The media coverage, how wide has it been advertised on media platforms

4:The technological innovations applied in the project.

5: The Blockchain difficulty level

There are many factors, especially the price of Bitcoin, price of the U.S Dollar, Innovation, energy put into securing the blockchain of a coin, and reputation issues such as public perception, and media response.
The applies to any commodity such as food, water, shelter, technology or any other commodity. Effort put into creating/obtaining it and demand. So keeping altcoin positive in the perceptions of people is key to maintaining value in any cryptocurrency or commodity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

There are a number of factors that determine the value of an alt coin. they include and not limited to:

1: the number of investors and the amount they are willing to pump into the alt coin

There are many factors, especially the price of Bitcoin, price of the U.S Dollar, Innovation, energy put into securing the blockchain of a coin, and reputation issues such as public perception, and media response.
Activity: 177
February 21, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:41:03 AM
the technology it has and the problem it solves makes the true value of the coin. Best coins to have are the coins that can be adopted someday by everyone. I try to look at the community and the team behind the coin. Active community is a plus sign for me.

Of course the usefulness of the project that makes sense into Altcoins will make more valuable the overall factors from the team, staff, advisors, road maps etc.
Altcoins will become more valuable when the demand is high while the supply is very limited just like Bitcoin and other high price valued altcoins in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
What makes coin valuable is when that coin has a very effective project and in order to access or use the services and advantage of that project is through a token.
People will then buy tokens in order them to access and use the platforms.
Like Oyster Pearl PRL, they have a very good project that is very useful to internet users a anonymous storage service so in order to use or access that storage service then they must earn PRL first or buy it from the crypto exchange markets.
That's how the Altcoins valuable.
Activity: 41
February 21, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
Fundamentally, bitcoins derive their value just as anything else does: because people want them. Like any other currency, bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Currencies have always been useful tools to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through sale, then use the proceeds of that sale to purchase nearly anything they wish.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

One of the altcoins, Ethereum, is valueable because its network is used for many ICO's that take place.
The ERC20 token need to be operates on ethereum network. Therefore, ethereum is valuable for me.
Many ICO developers are using Ethereum technology to share their tokens. and that is an opportunity to gain profit from ETH in the future. because of course the price of Ethereum will increase because of that factor? actually each altcoin valuable because it has special characteristics and certain factors. such as Denarius with masternode becomes more value for this coin and Ethereum with their platform. and so forth
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 21, 2018, 03:05:08 AM
the technology it has and the problem it solves makes the true value of the coin. Best coins to have are the coins that can be adopted someday by everyone. I try to look at the community and the team behind the coin. Active community is a plus sign for me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Projects behind altcoin make them valuable. If you create tokens wth eth or NXT or waves, the coins has no value. Projects make the coins valuable. When the project is succesful the prie of the coins will increase slowly. It is natural process in crytpto communty.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 20, 2018, 11:08:53 PM
According to me to make Altcoins valuable what is undoubtedly the foremost necessity is to increase the demands of the altcoin, and pave the way to become successful. To make this possible we must have have a steady plan, explained in black & white, and achievable goal using the technology, that is demonstrated with practical transactions proving to the investors their earned profit. With such a projection to investors, they can back the altcoin and push it to the top. We must also not forget that before a successful sale, it would be good to start the campaign with a well planned background and that is awarding and giving something in the return for the advertisers. With such a plan when the altcoin is still in ICO phase, the tokens that will later be transferred to coins can be ranked with a high market value from the start.
Altcoin is valuable to the community because they can have a lot of earning and profits. Also many people used altcoin to have additional income, or make it there source of income. Also what altcoin make it valuable because not only can help to many people in their financial needs, but in our technology because it can used it to make a fast doing our transaction.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

One of the altcoins, Ethereum, is valueable because its network is used for many ICO's that take place.
The ERC20 token need to be operates on ethereum network. Therefore, ethereum is valuable for me.
Activity: 22
February 20, 2018, 07:48:51 PM
According to me to make Altcoins valuable what is undoubtedly the foremost necessity is to increase the demands of the altcoin, and pave the way to become successful. To make this possible we must have have a steady plan, explained in black & white, and achievable goal using the technology, that is demonstrated with practical transactions proving to the investors their earned profit. With such a projection to investors, they can back the altcoin and push it to the top. We must also not forget that before a successful sale, it would be good to start the campaign with a well planned background and that is awarding and giving something in the return for the advertisers. With such a plan when the altcoin is still in ICO phase, the tokens that will later be transferred to coins can be ranked with a high market value from the start.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 19, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
In my opinion, valuable altcoyin makes it useful for a person. If a specific token created is used in an industry and facilitates the life of a particular person, making it more accessible, simple and convenient, then its value, expressed in monetary terms, will increase.
I guess altcoin makes valuable becuase it is very useful in many people, because of altcoin its possible to change their life, also its valuable interms of use in transaction because right now it can use as a payment or convenient in doing transaction. And it become valuable because many people are gives trust and believe to it, and day by day many people are getting interested about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
February 19, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
If any alt coin bring anything new is a good one to invest. For example eth bring smart contract,ark bring pos and now tezos bringing self-amending ledger. I still felt that bitcoin is very old we need something new.

I don't understand that if bitcoin is old and we need something new ?  USD is also very old and shall we say we need a new currency  ? I guess No.
Bitcoin is old and gold too. Wink  We do not need anything to replace bitcoin but we also need good altcoins so that we can also earn via altcoins trading etc.
Altcoins are needed so bitcoin does not become a monopoly, that way if something happens to bitcoin we can use other coins instead, it is not surprising that bitcoin activated segwit just when ETH was getting very close to bitcoin and it was close to surpass it in market cap, so we need alts to entice competition between the community and the devs of all the different coins.
First of all, Bitcoin is still the King and can control the price of altcoin.
Look at the cryptocurrency market, no time Bitcoin decreases Altcoin can increases more than 40% value.
Most of the altcoin dumped by the Bitcoin value dumped, therefore, until today, I still don't see much changes in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency.
I never said that bitcoin was not the best coin or that it was not the king or anything like that, I said that we need altcoins, yes bitcoin is very strong and the best coin by far but that does not mean things cannot change or that something does not happen to bitcoin, so altcoins are needed to minimize the risk of a catastrophic failure in bitcoin and its price.
Pages:
Jump to: