Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 34. (Read 5747 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 11, 2018, 12:14:00 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

altcoin can become valuable if it have new concept that will solved some problem easy to use that can make life easier.

Well, those concepts you've enumerated are the ideal stuff every product tries to achieve, be it crypto or not. IMO what makes tokens valuable? The amount of work poured into it. Just look at Dash and ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:06:14 AM
What makes an altcoins valuable is that is the exact thing the gives a coin to a valuable one. There is more altcoins that was developed and just to have a profit but not giving the exactness of what gives it valuable. The self development of project field and the future development in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
February 10, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
value
1) limited in the issue
2) de-tsentralizovannost
3) an idea that solves the problem of a large number of people
4) a good team
5) detailed white paper describing the entire technology

And much more. The main thing is that the product really worked and was interesting to a large number of people. Unless, of course, you want to make a real crypto currency and not just slag.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
February 10, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
For an altcoin to be valuable it needs to have a good foundation. The project, team, community and the market of the coin determines the value of the coin because if the alt coin will have a success ICO and most people are drawn to it the more the people will buy their tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 11:22:23 PM
They always say it is because of speculation but some say it is demand. For me, they are only valuable if they have really that significant use like what Steemit has done.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
I think the best shot that the altcoins gives them valuable is they provide income even though your investment is too low in short period of time.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 11:05:18 PM
It's a mix of many factors, what makes a coin for me:

-dev team
-roadmap and features
-community and their involvement
Activity: 29
February 09, 2018, 10:55:37 PM
We, the bitcoin users makes the altcoin valuable. Because we are the one who keeps it alive and active. We pursue working out with it and we eant to earn some so, it's where we cans show how valuable an altcoin is.
Activity: 63
February 09, 2018, 10:16:17 PM
In my opinion, what makes a coin valuable is the community behind it. And I think it's based on the circulating supply and the total supply of coins.
Activity: 167
February 09, 2018, 09:43:23 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

First, it must be unique to make it more valuable in the market ans not a copycat. The developer must be credible and no history of scam in the past. The whitepaper can easily understand by ordinary people or can explain it in layman's term in one sentence or paragraph.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
what is the goal of a coin??
It's the  most important question
eth has smart contracts
waves will have smart contracts too soon.
salt has lending system
these make them valuable
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 09, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
From my view, the Bitcoin technology has been surpassed by many ALTCOINS. That's why ALTCOIN getting more valuable than Bitcoin. The most expensive coin price is now BITCOIN. Because it was the first of Cryptocurrencies. But i do believe, someday BITCOIN price also will surpass by some ALTCOINS.
Activity: 90
February 09, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
Are you planning to launch an ICO? I suggest to have your goals plain and simple, something that can be understood by ordinary people. Apply that to your whitepaper, don't let your readers more confused after reading. It happens to me a lot lol. Have success with your ANN, you'll do success on your ICO and your alts will be a big hit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
It's usually the team behind the coin that makes something valuable. The coin itself doesn't matter but what matters is mostly what it represents. What it have to represent is an idea that will have real impact in the future. There are so many projects out there that are doing exactly that, they are not offering anything substantial or of value to future customers. They are jus tlooking to make a quick profit in the booming market and many of them manage to do so, which attracts other people to do just the same. It's a never ending circle which is why we see so many horrible and useless coins circulating. At some point they will all collapse and only the strong coins will remain. These will always be the one's that had a vision and actually impemented steps in order to realize it.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
February 09, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

altcoin can become valuable if it have new concept that will solved some problem easy to use that can make life easier.
Activity: 56
February 09, 2018, 04:21:52 AM
the people in the community continue doing love the project and invest it will i guess is more valuable, and the technology will increasing and their developer and best team behind the project.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Popularity of the Altcoins and trust of the investors in it make the Altcoins more valuable. Great technology and advertising also make it very famous, so many people are investing in Altcoins though it is valuable and will give good return.
Activity: 294
February 06, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
alt-coin will be more valuable if it has a good price and stable and also many people who have the coins feel lucky
Activity: 45
February 05, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
How can you validate an altcoin then?
Pages:
Jump to: