Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 4. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
If in my opinion, it's because of its many enthusiasts, maybe because that's what makes bitcoin move quickly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
Bitcoins as of today is very cheap this is a very good opportunity to all buy bitcoins and also to save some of it in your wallets bitcoin when moving fast , many people are buying bitcoins and in that situation bitcoin's supply decreases which means price will high.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
I think its because the number of people who now have knowledge of bitcoin is increasing that results to more buyer or seller, bounty hunters and people who market and advertise that's why
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Yes there is really an economic reason for this massive fly up of Bitcoin. The rise of the popularity of Bitcoin as time passes by, also makes the rise of the demand which contributes to the fast growth of the price which makes it beneficial for the Bitcoin users and long time holders of it. As long as people sees Bitcoin as a beneficial way to earn and have profit, the rise and progress with regards to Bitcoin pricing will just continue to move along.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 11, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
It is moving fast due to the increasing users that makes it as one of their income through various ways such as investing, trading, mining or even just by joining campaigns. It is very indemand that people doesn't have to go through the long process of waiting.
Yeah, users are increasing every day, exchanges are getting upgraded everyday due to the level at which users are popping into them and that is one thing to make us certain that this would keep going as fast as we can ever imagine.

The fact remains that things are different from the way they use to be before and people are getting to see the clear picture of how crypto is here to remove those shackles that governments have placed all these while. Always demand alone will decide how fast bitcoin to move. So, in near future we can expect bitcoin to move faster than what we have seen into those in 2017.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
The reason behind this movement is the rising demand of the people. Since more and more people are being interested in bitcoin, it’s prices tend to go up. This, also adds up to the movement of bitcoin. As it’s prices go up, more and more and more people will go after it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
January 10, 2018, 08:57:13 AM
bitcoin moves this fast because it is very benificial..though it is not that high the price as of now but compared to other business bitcoin is still the best because we don't have to wait for a longer time to gain profit
Yeah, the bitcoin has provided too many of benefits and dealing with is always turned out to be quite profitable. But its ongoing increasing popularity makes to move too fast as in the low interval of time it provides us with a huge amount profit and everyone make an investment in it making it move such actively...
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
bitcoin moves this fast because it is very benificial..though it is not that high the price as of now but compared to other business bitcoin is still the best because we don't have to wait for a longer time to gain profit
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
People have saw many many types of investment for a decade they're bored by the same regular system. Today's generation want get every thing in quick and fast bitcoin attract them by its magnificent systems that they sure that it is a  great way to invest their money to get in return with extra gain apart from usual way in crypto currency.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
January 10, 2018, 06:17:56 AM
I think there are coins affecting the growth of Bitcoins, that makes it move fast. Also the popularity of Bitcoins to crypto world affects stability of Bitcoins.
It could be said so. But the nature of the bitcoin itself can change rapidly depending on the amount of market demand. In early December 2017 bitcoin prices could rise very high even once touched $ 20,000, but as we know now bitcoin prices again lower prices. The bitcoin price movement depends on market demand, the higher bitcoin demand will affect the value of bitcoin to be more expensive and vice versa.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
I think there are coins affecting the growth of Bitcoins, that makes it move fast. Also the popularity of Bitcoins to crypto world affects stability of Bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 05, 2018, 07:37:55 PM
Bitcoin's exchange rate has been strongly rebounding, suggesting that there is a lot of positive news about Bitcoin that has made the exchange rate go up again, now more than $ 17,000 in the exchange rate. My forecast is that by mid-2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise to $ 500,000, similar to the time of 2017, Bitcoin rates have risen sharply, and will again create a tendency for people to invest heavily in it. I think the important factor that made Bitcoin so fast to rate was that it created a trend that made people pay attention to Bitcoin and invest in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 05, 2018, 07:28:19 PM
There are a number of reasons why Bitcoin rates are rising rapidly, but Bitcoin rates are heavily dependent on the news and beliefs of people around the world. You can see that whenever there is a negative news regarding Bitcoin, Bitcoin prices are dropping dramatically, behind the likes of hackers, geeks, or big businesses. They try to dump the Bitcoin exchange rate to invest in Bitcoin then when the Bitcoin rate goes up they will sell to make a profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 07:23:21 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Bitcoin moves for the same reasons as everything moves in price and that is the supply and demand, but the demand of bitcoin is becoming bigger and bigger, when this happens normally producers begin to create more of the thing that is in demand but with bitcoin this is not possible so this makes the price to change dramatically if the demand changes.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 05, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Demand itself is what bitcoin move this quick. And also there is a CME effect and I guess this is also with the so called McAfee effect that I've seen on facebook. McAfee was interviewed by someone over the facebook live video call and he said that bitcoin will be going at $20,000 early this upcoming January 2018 so everyone is trying to buy now and it helped a lot.
The demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply that is bitcoin price is getting higher everyday. There are only 16 million bitcoins globally, how do you expect 16 million bitcoins to satisfy the need of over 4 billion people connected to the internet today? It is not possible, right? That is why the price of bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.   
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
January 05, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

According to my knowledge and base on the article I read. The reasons why bitcoibn increase price faster because of the more investor adopt the system of the bitcoin and also the users of bitcoin. The good news everywhere likes on the social media that help allot to create a high demand of the bitcoin. The last thing is if the government allows the bitcoin on that country. That all thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 08:18:38 AM
In my opinion bitcoins move this fast because of bitcoins believers, the people who trust bitcoin as their investment. The numbers of investors can make bitcoin on the top of all crypto-currencies and soon i think to cover up fiat that is why central banks in my country are threaten already with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
I think there are a lot of factors that can cause bitcoin prices to become this fast and the first I think of course because of the large number of investors who go to invest in bitcoin this is of course make the demand for bitcoin to be very high and of course this makes the price of bitcoin increased very quickly. and besides that, as well as many investors who want to go to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that no party either from the government or other institutions can control bitcoin. that means bitcoin is an investment form of investment that can be done very easily and of course this will make the interest of investors willing to invest in bitcoin.
I believe that bitcoin can really move fast  this far because of its good feedback and a simple way of earning profit we can really see its profit and it is really simple to use for payment and regarding to the price it is really exciting and it can really give as a huge profit.I believe that because also of social m3dia bitcoin really grow do fast because many people really get interest on it.

Sometimes I won't be able to know the reason behind the increasing price all of a sudden even though there's nothing news or upcoming events that will affect bitcoin but I think I missed some important factors here (like whales controlling the price)
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 05, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
It is moving fast due to the increasing users that makes it as one of their income through various ways such as investing, trading, mining or even just by joining campaigns. It is very indemand that people doesn't have to go through the long process of waiting.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 07:35:31 AM
It moves fast because there are many investors to buy bitcoin and easily depletes it current supply and because of that its price moves faster. Too much demand is what pushes it towards its greater price.
More people buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: